Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Runique] Put your requests here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Default [Runique] Put your requests here!

Runique seems to be pretty popular at the moment, so I decided I'll do a couple of scripts for it

Use this format!

What script would you like?

Level Requirements?

Location?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

What script would you like: chicken killer

Level Requirements: N/A

Addition information: this script should be easy to make and will allow people to farm pvm points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winmace View Post

Addition information: this script should be easy to make and will allow people to farm pvm points
    Is that a crowded place?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spotify View Post
    Is that a crowded place?
    i dont think it is lol, if you need any help with this server let me know =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    i dont think it is lol, if you need any help with this server let me know =p
    Thanks, It seems pretty much like any other server, I'm just gunna have to make a new include and change the params for most of the text finding functions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

i decided i would dig up some things and look for a good money making method because your asking for a script idea... i found... mahogany planks - 100k ea
    Sawmill.
    Level Requirements?
    Location?
    Sawmill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loop1001 View Post
    i decided i would dig up some things and look for a good money making method because your asking for a script idea... i found... mahogany planks - 100k ea
    Sawmill.
    Level Requirements?
    Location?
    Sawmill
    I'll take a look at this tomorrow, thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiinmace

I made a quick script for this and it's pretty terrible pvm points per hour so I discontinued the development of it. If you'd like though I can send you the script privately.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

I'll take a look at this tomorrow, thanks for the suggestion.

I made a quick script for this and it's pretty terrible pvm points per hour so I discontinued the development of it. If you'd like though I can send you the script privately.
    may i ask how you detected end of combat? because on this server you can turn status bar on npc(under graphics settings) and it wll show when the npc is at 0 health. so you could find that bitmap or dtm of that status bar to see if the npc is dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

may i ask how you detected end of combat? because on this server you can turn status bar on npc(under graphics settings) and it wll show when the npc is at 0 health. so you could find that bitmap or dtm of that status bar to see if the npc is dead.
    Without the status I waited till the player is done running then detected the red color of the hp bar in a box, and counted the red in the health bar till it was a certain number. In my case 50 red pixels meant the entire bar was red, meaning the npc was dead. Another technique I've used before is you can make a dtm of the block and damage hit splats on the npc and yourself. And have a loop function where it waits until it hasn't seen said dtm for 5 or so seconds.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Without the status I waited till the player is done running then detected the red color of the hp bar in a box, and counted the red in the health bar till it was a certain number. In my case 50 red pixels meant the entire bar was red, meaning the npc was dead. Another technique I've used before is you can make a dtm of the block and damage hit splats on the npc and yourself. And have a loop function where it waits until it hasn't seen said dtm for 5 or so seconds.
    ahh so what made it slow points lol, im just wondering if the script was slow or what lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

ahh so what made it slow points lol, im just wondering if the script was slow or what lol
    The script wasn't slow at all, it was actually pretty fast with the red color counting, it was pretty buggy though. But I asked around and it's not a good way to get points, so I stopped trying to fix the bugs. I'm currently working on another AIO thiever, but for Runique to make some good money.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

The script wasn't slow at all, it was actually pretty fast with the red color counting, it was pretty buggy though. But I asked around and it's not a good way to get points, so I stopped trying to fix the bugs. I'm currently working on another AIO thiever, but for Runique to make some good money.
    ahh thats simple in srl-6 i made a video on itat least for the stalls lol, i have one but never released it. not sure how to do it in srl-5 though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

ahh thats simple in srl-6 i made a video on itat least for the stalls lol, i have one but never released it. not sure how to do it in srl-5 though
    I'm just taking the simple route and instead of using TPA and ATPA I'm just using FindObj xD
    It's not as pretty or precise but I changed the params in the textfinding functions in my Runique include so It never missclicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

I gave your method of clicking the stalls a try but I'm running into one problem. When you split the TPA's into the individual stalls, sometimes on relogging it flips the numbers assigned. Say the ATPA function set the Scimitar stall to [4], if you relog it may be flipped and now is [0]. Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

I gave your method of clicking the stalls a try but I'm running into one problem. When you split the TPA's into the individual stalls, sometimes on relogging it flips the numbers assigned. Say the ATPA function set the Scimitar stall to [4], if you relog it may be flipped and now is [0]. Any thoughts?
    Hmm i didnt have that problem, but are your sorting the atpa by any chance? or see if the colors on top of the stalls have changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Hmm i didnt have that problem, but are your sorting the atpa by any chance? or see if the colors on top of the stalls have changed.
    I'm not sorting it, I'm just clicking on the stall by the number it is. Now that I think about it, the number after splitting it is actually based on the distance from the player so MiddleTPAEx(StallATPA[3], x, y); would click the found TPA that is 4th closest to the player... Derp derp I feel dumb...

I'll just have to have whoever starts the script start it standing in front of their desired stall.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

I'm not sorting it, I'm just clicking on the stall by the number it is. Now that I think about it, the number after splitting it is actually based on the distance from the player so MiddleTPAEx(StallATPA[3], x, y); would click the found TPA that is 4th closest to the player... Derp derp I feel dumb...

I'll just have to have whoever starts the script start it standing in front of their desired stall.
    ahh i see you still using reg srl lol, the problem with that it is what about the chicken random, are you going to have the script fight it or run?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

ahh i see you still using reg srl lol, the problem with that it is what about the chicken random, are you going to have the script fight it or run?
    My plan is going to be to turn on the status thing for the player and when it comes up I'll most likely make it tele away and come back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I'll also be around to help. More than likely I'll start trying to make some HCI scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

What script would you like? Chicken Slayer

Level Requirements? None.

Location? Farm across from cow field, north-east of Lumbridge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

What script would you like? Rocktail Fishing

Level Requirements? 90 fishing

Location? Fremmenik fishing teleport

Script would verify that fishing rod and living minerals were located inside inventory, locate rocktail shoal and interact with it, starting the fishing process. There are two located side by side and periodically one disappears. Should this happen script would interact with another rocktail shoal. Once inventory is full script with go to the bank located near the dock and bank all, and withdraw the fishing rod and living minerals located inside their own tab along with raw rocktails. Once living minerals = 0 script will halt and log out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crisplyr9 View Post
    What script would you like? Rocktail Fishing

Level Requirements? 90 fishing

Location? Fremmenik fishing teleport

Script would verify that fishing rod and living minerals were located inside inventory, locate rocktail shoal and interact with it, starting the fishing process. There are two located side by side and periodically one disappears. Should this happen script would interact with another rocktail shoal. Once inventory is full script with go to the bank located near the dock and bank all, and withdraw the fishing rod and living minerals located inside their own tab along with raw rocktails. Once living minerals = 0 script will halt and log out.
    You list out the steps like it's an easy script to make

I'll get 90 fishing and see if it's doable with the resources I have, thanks for the request.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I some what know how scripts work just by looking at the code but I don't know how to actually code :P
    If you'd like an account to use I can let you use one of mine that has 90 fishing already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crisplyr9 View Post
    I some what know how scripts work just by looking at the code but I don't know how to actually code :P
    If you'd like an account to use I can let you use one of mine that has 90 fishing already
    I got 99 fishing pretty quick, I'm actually working on this script now and hopefully it'll be released within the next couple of days, it's definitely a tricky one though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

If you could make a simple rock crab killer, that would be amazing! No need to loot or anything, just kill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information