Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Reflection] Kristi's Pest Control

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

[Reflection] [Fatal] Hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it.
    [Reflection] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest View Post
    Can you add the ability to use special attacks while attacking? Also, it gets stuck when brawlers are in the way, so it just stands there.
    The brawler thing will be a tough solve, but I'll add special attacks soon! Currently busy with other things during the summer
    "Once you begin to think, you can't stop."

Life > 0

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Any idea why it's saying Status:Waiting for action to finish
    It's on the platform where it has to click the plank to enter the boat..

I start the script it enters the boat does one game fine. but when the game finishes it just stands on the platform and doesn't enter the boat :C
    the debug box is spammed with "121"

Cmd box output :Field not found: br
    Current Rank Supreme Master First Class

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    The brawler thing will be a tough solve, but I'll add special attacks soon! Currently busy with other things during the summer
    Haven't looked at how the script is structured, but with reflection you can get the tile your player is trying to travel to. So maybe something like if the player isn't moving but has a tile set that it is trying to travel to, that could maybe indicate if you were stuck.

But the main reason I wanted to post was to say the script is very impressive! keep up the good work.

PS. Sometimes it tries to click to attack a portal before it has been dropped, so it just walks next to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Script got me full range void + mage helm. Thanks!

On a side note, couldn't you just find the gates via coordinate offset from a specific place on the boat if there's a problem loading the void knight to base coordinates off of?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

I'll probably insert it for myself, but a handy failsafe for people using range or magic would be if you get the chatbox message that you are out of ammmo, for the script to stop. It's a personal phobia that I forget to get ammo and spend hours clicking on shit.

Again tho, what a brilliant script man... The way it handles its' files is a really nice touch, all the customized AL/reflection functions as well, but just the fact that it works so well and is so stable for a PC script is fantastic. You deserve a lot of credit my friend!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Do feel free to share it with the public if you decide to do these changes . Together we achieve more!
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Hey, nice to see this script still up and running! Been away for a while due to a certain brain injury(wear a helmet when longboarding!), and also due to the fact that I'm currently on an adventure in SE Asia trying not to get another injury backpacking :P. Sorry I'm not able to give support but sometimes you gotta prioritise life . I'll probably get back eventually, I like this community too much to just leave it!

Life > 0

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Hey, nice to see this script still up and running! Been away for a while due to a certain brain injury(wear a helmet when longboarding!), and also due to the fact that I'm currently on an adventure in SE Asia trying not to get another injury backpacking :P. Sorry I'm not able to give support but sometimes you gotta prioritise life . I'll probably get back eventually, I like this community too much to just leave it!
    Enjoy your holiday Captain! Hope all is well with the injury too. I almost have a fresh acc i can use this on =D

Finally. Character keep getting banned because of botting in high risk areas. solved that an botting is made easy once again.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    Character keep getting banned because of botting in high risk areas. solved that an botting is made easy once again.
    Out of curiosity, were the characters banned using reflection or color?
    "To sleep, perchance to dream"

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Reflection - Non-member - Falador Mining Pit.

I did level these characters to level 30-50 combat. To try look more legit; as i was using f2p. I usually just buy and use members,..

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

This still needs work, it mostly stands next to a portal and does nothing else. Also adding when the next portal is open and running to that portal instead of staying at one should be your first priority. The brawler and spinners should come next. Thanks
    Last edited by Darkest; 07-28-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hello all,

i am back after a while trying to get into reflection again.
    Since a few days i have been trying to set this script up, but i keep getting this error.

Unknown declaration "GetLastErrorAsString" at line 162

and the base include from osrswalker pops up.

Anyone know any fix for this?

Thx
    ~Fre

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Did you set the interpreter as Lape?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Perhaps, find the IDs of the brawlers and then try to avoid them (hard since you're using RSWalker)? Or, if you're near one then it could recognise when the colours are in close proximity to you, if you are stuck (maybe something like a time limit for FFlag) then it would attack them, or set another path to avoid them?
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

The entire walking should be rewritten to purely reflection, it would be easy despite PC being instanced, as you can easily fiddle out your position by getting the position of a static object in the PC, then calculating everything with "offsets" based around that object.

It would greatly improve positioning, and if there are npc's you need to avoid then this will help you calculate a path away from them easier than somehow getting the MM position of said npc and somehow inserting it to RSWalker and so on...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    The entire walking should be rewritten to purely reflection, it would be easy despite PC being instanced, as you can easily fiddle out your position by getting the position of a static object in the PC, then calculating everything with "offsets" based around that object.

It would greatly improve positioning, and if there are npc's you need to avoid then this will help you calculate a path away from them easier than somehow getting the MM position of said npc and somehow inserting it to RSWalker and so on...
    This will be my next project when I've bought a laptop! Pure reflection walking would make things a lot easier.

Life > 0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    Did you set the interpreter as Lape?
    Interpreter was set to Lape.
    I downloaded the reflection folder renamed it, downloaded reflection plugin.
    No use tough
    ~Fre

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fre View Post
    Interpreter was set to Lape.
    I downloaded the reflection folder renamed it, downloaded reflection plugin.
    No use tough
    Did you try redownloading RSWalker? I can't look into this further as I don't have access to a computer unfortunately :/

Life > 0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Did you try redownloading RSWalker? I can't look into this further as I don't have access to a computer unfortunately :/
    That worked. Weird since i download it on the same moment.
    Thx for the help.
    ~Fre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

One issue I've noticed is clicking in the same area despite being unable to move, usually the result of brawlers. One easy fix is to stop the bot from clicking for 2 - 10 seconds and repeat this until the player can move. Also, the script repetitiously clicks on designated NPCS, primarily spinners. This looks very bot like especially because the script seems to click on these NPCS constantly between .5 and .8 seconds. Opening and closing doors would also be a fantastic element to the script. Regardless I've farmed 2k PC points and fortunate I haven't been banned. This script has really helped me save some time between things I'd like to do irl and on rs. Thank you very much for this script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

This is indeed a good script but mostly just won't attack anything like spinners or portals once it reaches the portal. I think this is a major problem right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I can run the script to the point where it loads up runescape but it won't login i've tried doing it myself and restarting the SMART when i'm already logged in but that doesn't do the trick...
    Help

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohanLiebert View Post
    I can run the script to the point where it loads up runescape but it won't login i've tried doing it myself and restarting the SMART when i'm already logged in but that doesn't do the trick...
    Help
    Did you input your player credentials into the script? (username, pass, etc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Of course i don't think the script even runs without that info

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information