Thread: [OpenGl] LeechWell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Default [OpenGl] LeechWell

Hey,

This is 'my' first script. It's entirely based on Clarity's ClarityWell.
    The difference between the two scripts is that Clarity's script is using and placing his own wells, while my script uses wells placed by others.
    I tested this script myself for 20+ hours, so I'm pretty sure there are no bugs
    TIP: There are currently trolls in the portables fc who plant a marker plant in frot of the bank chests. You can avoid letting the bot click on it by rotating the camera before you start the script so you click the bank chest from its right side or from behind.

How your runescape interface should look:
    SetUpExample.png

Features:

• OpenGL
    • Makes any potion with the portable well, automatically uses nearest well.
    • Uses other player's wells, join the friends chat "portables" to find hosts.
    • If the well disappeared, the script waits 5 minutes before terminating.
    • The script does not terminate when out of supplies, so make sure you end the script before running out. It makes a little over 2k pots/hour, so you can calculate when you should come back and stop the script.
    • Uses bank presets.
    • Customize what bank you want to use with a simple model ID swap. Currently Shantya Pass, Combat Academy and Barbarian Assault are added. If you want to add more locations, use this tool: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113260

Instructions & Setup
    • Ensure you have the latest versions of the ogLib include and GLX plugin. Refer to the OpenGL Tutorial if you need help with this.
    • Download the script via this post's attachment.
    • Make sure you somewhat follow the picture above for interface layout. Do NOT use SRL-6 settings. You can move things around if you wish (inventory can be somewhere else, minimap on the bottom instead, et cetera).
    • Ensure you have your potion making bank preset as Preset 1.
    • Ensure you are at a supported bank location, or have added the model ID for the bank you wish to use.
    • Start the script next to a bank chest.

Thanks @Clarity for letting me use his script!

Download: LeechWell.simba
    Last edited by DonVitoCorleone; 05-08-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

this is awsome will deff be using this in the road to prif

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Looking good, has run smoothly for about 4 hours
    I tried real life once, the graphics where great but the storyline was terrible.

What do these tags do?

Thread Information