Thread: Fork of Sawyer's Gold Smelter: enchEdgevilleGold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Default Fork of Sawyer's Gold Smelter: enchEdgevilleGold

Hey hey. Pending permission from @Sawyer (I've pm'd him but have not yet heard back), I've updated his awesome Edgeville Gold Smelting script. His script had an issue that forced it to bank twice in a row at times, and also had some pathing that didn't look human, so I've tried to clean that up. I just used this while monitoring it to do about 50k bars to get to 85 smithing.

The script uses quickslot keys, so make sure you set up a quick slot to withdraw an inventory of ore. The progress meter assumes you are wearing gold smithing gauntlets (and you should be, otherwise why are you smelting gold?). Once you've got that set up, place your character in the Edgeville bank and let it go to work.

Code is currently hosted on an anonymous Github gist until I decide on a better way to store my code.

enchEdgevilleGold

Looking forward to criticism and feedback.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Nice job on this release! It's always good to learn by looking at other people's work! Good luck on your future scripts!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Congratulations on your second release! I didn't even dare trying to update a script made by others when I was learning.

Thread Information