enchSwordfisher

Alrighty I'm finally publishing the first public release of my first script. A fork of @KeepBotting's awesome script iKaramjaFisher, this will fish swordfish at the Karamja docks and note them at Stiles. It will drop all of the tuna it catches. I've found this to be a nice compromise between profit and xp/hr.

Almost all of the credit for this script goes to KeepBotting and @footballjds (he supplied the map and pathing as far as I can tell), so big thanks to those guys. Definitely still looking for comments and criticism, so be sure to let me know if you have any problems.

Version: 1.0
Download: here

Instructions
0) MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING DIRECT-X MODE! Log in to RS > Press Esc > Graphics Options > Custom > Direct-X. THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK ON OPENGL MODE!
0) Download & install the SPS map if you haven't already. Download here, place it in ../Simba/Includes/SPS/img/

1) Fill out your player info as shown below.

Simba Code:
///////////////////////////////////
/////       Start Setup     ///////

const
  (* player info *)
  PLAYER_NAMES  = ['ench']; // Put your player's name (or nickname, if you set one) here.
  PLAYER_FILE   = 'default'; // Put your playerFile's name here. Default is 'default'.
  DESIRED_WORLD = 3; // Enter your desired world number here. 0 for random.

(* options *)
  // These will need adjusting based on your fishing level
  // They're in seconds, NOT milliseconds
  MIN_WAIT = 8;  // MIN wait for catching a fish, make this HIGHER if it waits too SHORT (clicking on another spot while still fishing)
  MAX_WAIT = 12; // MAX wait for catching a fish, make this LOWER if it waits too LONG (doing nothing for a long time after spot is gone)

// Default values for these should be just fine.
  // If you must change, lower = slower, higher = faster
  MIN_MOUSE_SPEED = 15; // MIN speed at which to move the mouse
  MAX_MOUSE_SPEED = 20; // MAX speed at which to move the mouse

PROGGY = true; // Set this to true or false based on whether or not you want a proggy

/////       Stop Setup      ///////

2) Place your character at the Karamja fishing spot, at Stiles, or anywhere along the path in between!
3) Set up your action bar with tuna in the first slot & make sure you're in action mode.
4) Zoom all the way OUT.
5) Start the script!

Requirements
1) Level 50 Fishing.
2) A harpoon or lobster cage in your toolbelt.

Additional Info
- You MUST be on Direct-X mode for this script to run properly.
- This script uses the SPS map and walking paths from footballjds' Karamja fishing script (with (indirect) permission).