Thread: updates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default updates?

Hi all, this is my first post here in four years. I used to play quite a bit. A couple days ago I got nostalgic and logged into my account (RS3). I still have 70k maple longbows that I was going to high alch, apparently. I'm thinking about setting up a bot to get everything high alched. However, I've heard that the ban rates in RS3 are really high now. Any advice?

Also, anyone have a source for a big picture overview of what's changed in RS in the last 4 years? Thanks!
    Last edited by supersayian2224; 05-21-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

jacmob became mod jacmob - late 2012
    not too long after that, botwatch became effective - mid 2013
    jacmob left, botwatch is still relatively effective

suiciding 1 skill 24/7 for months & not getting banned is a thing of the past for most botters (unless you're using a better script/technique than most and/or you're doing an activity that botwatch isn't really checking). So make sure to do w.e you're wanting to do on a disposable account before risking it on your main, especially when starting back up again. gl =)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    jacmob became mod jacmob - late 2012
    not too long after that, botwatch became effective - mid 2013
    jacmob left, botwatch is still relatively effective

suiciding 1 skill 24/7 for months & not getting banned is a thing of the past for most botters (unless you're using a better script/technique than most and/or you're doing an activity that botwatch isn't really checking). So make sure to do w.e you're wanting to do on a disposable account before risking it on your main, especially when starting back up again. gl =)
    Welcome back!

We can see this by looking into your runescape folder, JacLib.dll is still there, Monitoring you 'scary stuff'.
    Anyways ill say that your safe high alshing them as it's not an extreamly high ban rate just make sure to take breaks.
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.
    https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/team_d....php?teamid=28

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supersayian2224 View Post
    Hi all, this is my first post here in four years. I used to play quite a bit. A couple days ago I got nostalgic and logged into my account (RS3). I still have 70k maple longbows that I was going to high alch, apparently. I'm thinking about setting up a bot to get everything high alched. However, I've heard that the ban rates in RS3 are really high now. Any advice?

Also, anyone have a source for a big picture overview of what's changed in RS in the last 4 years? Thanks!
    welcome back.

banrates were really high on rs3 but they are getting lower and lower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thanks everyone! I'll start off slow, then. What's the best script right now to use for high alching?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supersayian2224 View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'll start off slow, then. What's the best script right now to use for high alching?
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112281

would recommend fadys script
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.
    https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/team_d....php?teamid=28

Thread Information