Thread: Deadman Tournament

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Default Deadman Tournament

Is anyone going to be playing this? i leveled up an account just to get in there and see if i can have some fun and make some profit

Lipcot.
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Yes, I'll be in it with the rest of my clan. We should've won last time, but it sadly became an individual tank-test/bug-abuse competition.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

im rank ~4.2k but havent played it in weeks. guess im not in.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    im rank ~4.2k but havent played it in weeks. guess im not in.
    it was really easy though.. 914 ttl would've gotten you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, I'll be in it with the rest of my clan. We should've won last time, but it sadly became an individual tank-test/bug-abuse competition.
    any chance i can join in/participate a little with you guys? what clan is it? im alone, dont have many rs friends :/ . Atleast to chat hehe .
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lipcot View Post
    it was really easy though.. 914 ttl would've gotten you in.

any chance i can join in/participate a little with you guys? what clan is it? im alone, dont have many rs friends :/ . Atleast to chat hehe .
    I'm in AC. You could check out the AC forums or just join the public cc "Sp33dy20". As it is a public cc, sometimes people come in and use it to lure, so be careful with that if you decide to have a look.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

I'm in AC. You could check out the AC forums or just join the public cc "Sp33dy20". As it is a public cc, sometimes people come in and use it to lure, so be careful with that if you decide to have a look.
    ewwww ac... (ps all clans are toxic, solo all the way or group up with some friends)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    ewwww ac... (ps all clans are toxic, solo all the way or group up with some friends)
    I have AC in my name. Yesterday i put my private on for a while and i got a bunch of people pming me, flaming me just for being in AC...

Clans like CT yell things like "drink bleach" when they kill someone, RoT likes to kill streamers and flame them all the time during it. I honestly feel like those things give clans a bad name even though we're not all that toxic

Solo can be fun, but it's a lot more risky in clanmanmode

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Clans like CT yell things like "drink bleach" when they kill someone, RoT likes to kill streamers and flame them all the time during it. I honestly feel like those things give clans a bad name even though we're not all that toxic
    I used to be big into clans back in the day (led a well known small-midsized PKing clan for several years), and that was essentially my experience when I joined a few of the bigger ones. I was in Corr for a bit and the rivalry between them and DF was nothing less than childish. It does pretty quickly remind you though that the majority of people who play/ed RuneScape are immature teenagers. I don't regret leaving all of that behind one bit, the people I met that were worth befriending I still keep in touch with, the rest are way too obsessed and hardcore about what is really just a video game.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Thread Information