Thread: What an amazing run.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Unhappy What an amazing run.

I have definitely had a good run this time..
    Decided to do my best at maxing an account purely from botting.

Made the account in January, and in that time.. I have achieved 1600+ total level.
    Several 99's over 100m total exp and over 500m RS3 gold.

Yesterday, I was running Fady's Alch-O-Matic(I have been for the last few weeks)... Mainly babysitting due to it randomly shutting off and leaving some sessions with less than 1k alchs performed.

I had to drive to the store, so I saw no harm in letting it go - as usually, it will just log off if any error occurs.

When I got back, this was not the case.

Due to the current event, my inventory had 100 Basic Tools for the Shipbuilding deal.
    Somehow, my character had been teleported to that area.

It sat for the entire 45-50 minutes I was gone, without alching, somehow.
    In the chat box, I see "Reported all of you for botting."

Today..
    I go to log in.

"Your account has been disabled."

I hope everyone is being careful. This loss doesn't really affect me, but at the same time..
    It does, a little.

My thanks goes out to the community. Any tips on how I can start a new account with zero connection to this one would be greatly appreciated.

Much love.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

The second time's always easier
    A pretty simple way to avoid this in the future would be to just have an alt account that you use to test scripts on for a day or so before you run them on your main, making sure the script is good and that there's been no script breaking updates ingame.
    + you can earn gold for your main on the [disposable] alt account when it's not needed for testing, to easily pay for membership & supplies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

It was logged in for over 45 minutes while doing nothing? In the future I would recommend to add fail safes if nothing happens after a certain amount of time.
    I'm working on 'Lemon's Super Alsher', Should be out soon. I'll be careful try to be careful with fail safes.
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.
    https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/team_d....php?teamid=28

Thread Information