Thread: Hello, I need help Creating my first script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Hello, I need help Creating my first script

Hello,
    I came upon Simba while trying to find an auto-typer that could run multiple clients on the same world at the same time such as at W31 POH Altars. I'd like to create an auto-typer as my first script, can anyone help me achieve this? I've read that you can't get players onto the same world unless you log in at the same time.
    Script requirements:
    timer (auto-types for an amount of time before stopping)
    opening multiple clients at a time (maybe 3? depends on how much my PC can handle)
    If possible, I'd also like to make a menu and put a short cut on my desktop so when it opens, an interface will pop up and I can input script, world, time before automatically shutting down.
    Works for RS3

*I've never coded before so I understand there will be a learning curve but I really want to learn how this works*

Thanks!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forums.

What you are after is possible, but you need to learn the basics first.

A really good tutorial I read through (as I am a practical learner) was here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44942
    The tutorial is currently outdated as it uses SRL-5 but the general formatting was very helpful when learning how to script in pascal.

When you have a grasp on the basics, you can use this tut as a resource for learning to script in lape with Aerolib: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113715.
    This is mainly references for core functionality but it really helped me make my first lape based script.

If you need help with the basics and getting started (and you are willing to learn), feel free to flick me a pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm also a newbie here. Thanks Dan the Man for the tutorial links.

Thread Information