Quoted
    177 Post(s)

^^^Pro campaign strategies^^^

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    It's because Donald Trump is basically a reality TV star supporting him isn't something you want on your resume
    It's career ending because he's a damn moron. If they truly believed in him enough to "support" him, they'd have endorsed him. That's not the case because they don't support him.

If something is career ending, it isn't good for you. It's risky. It's clearly not good for America. If a script had a super high chance of getting you banned, would you still use it on your main account? Lol..

Finally, Donald Trump's wife is good for nothing but her looks, and that's saying a lot. Whenever you see a semi good looking woman with an old man, it's the money.

He trashes latin people at his campaignes. Trashes foreigners.. yet he marries one.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-04-2016 at 12:48 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    You're welcome to have an opinion from cross-referencing the news, but don't post it as facts or implying that it's a fact.
    Quote me next time so i can actually reply. Not sure i was implying anything? i just posted a link. It was recent, and related to the thread so i asked if anyone had seen it. Read the original posts before you make up stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Quote me next time so i can actually reply. Not sure i was implying anything? i just posted a link. It was recent, and related to the thread so i asked if anyone had seen it. Read the original posts before you make up stuff.
    So you only posted once? Seriously, there's no need to start getting upset over posts. It's really rather immature. I simply made a statement. As for making stuff up, you've already done quite a good job of doing that yourself. Why not stick to what you're good at in coding? It's fun to watch people that constantly bash Trump get so triggered even if it happens at the drop of a hat.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

So you only posted once? Seriously, there's no need to start getting upset over posts. It's really rather immature. I simply made a statement. As for making stuff up, you've already done quite a good job of doing that yourself. Why not stick to what you're good at in coding? It's fun to watch people that constantly bash Trump get so triggered even if it happens at the drop of a hat.
    Not sure if you understand how this works but i'll ELI5 for you. This is a debate thread; specifically about Trump. People debate and post their opinions. The mention and quote features on this forum also allow you to notify people. Not really 100% sure on what you were asking with "So you only posted once?". Maybe make your question clearer so i can answer it better for you in case i shot completely in the wrong direction.

If you're gonna assume that i'm upset. Go wild. Nothing stopping you. Not sure what i made up, i posted a news article about an allegation that Trump asked some stupid question about why we couldn't use nuclear weapons. My opinion: He probably said it. Isn't the first crazy/stupid thing he has said / asked. By your logic, Trump should stick to entertaining people. Not running for president. But thanks for implying that i'm good at coding. Appreciate it. Just one of my many talents. Also just hit plat1 on league. Climbing to diamond soon.
    Last edited by Kasi; 08-04-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Not sure if you understand how this works but i'll ELI5 for you. This is a debate thread; specifically about Trump. People debate and post their opinions. The mention and quote features on this forum also allow you to notify people. Not really 100% sure on what you were asking with "So you only posted once?". Maybe make your question clearer so i can can answer it better for you in case i shot completely in the wrong direction.

If you're gonna assume that i'm upset. Go wild. Nothing stopping you. Not sure what i made up, i posted a news article about an allegation that Trump asked some stupid question about why we couldn't use nuclear weapons. My opinion: He probably said it. Isn't the first crazy/stupid thing he has said / asked. By your logic, Trump should stick to entertaining people. Not running for president. But thanks for implying that i'm good at coding. Appreciate it. Just one of my many talents. Also just hit plat1 on league. Climbing to diamond soon.
    Try to word things in a better manner if you don't want to come off as an individual who seems to be getting slightly cranky as making comments in such a manner discourages any type of discussion or debate, as it will turn into a flame fest that lacks any degree of knowledge. "My opinion: He probably said it. Isn't the first crazy/stupid thing he has said / asked." You alluded to having cross-referenced across sources, this implies you haven't. If you want to list an article in the first place then it would be beneficial to show that you actually have an understand of what you're posting beyond that of the tabloid it came from. "By your logic..." I have yet to actually post any of my logic. The comments made by Brandon and the way you choose to respond to others shows that you're not actually looking for a debate. You're set in your way of viewing and that is highly unlikely to change. If you actually want a debate/discussion, promote one in your comments.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Try to word things in a better manner if you don't want to come off as an individual who seems to be getting slightly cranky as making comments in such a manner discourages any type of discussion or debate, as it will turn into a flame fest that lacks any degree of knowledge. "My opinion: He probably said it. Isn't the first crazy/stupid thing he has said / asked." You alluded to having cross-referenced across sources, this implies you haven't. If you want to list an article in the first place then it would be beneficial to show that you actually have an understand of what you're posting beyond that of the tabloid it came from. "By your logic..." I have yet to actually post any of my logic. The comments made by Brandon and the way you choose to respond to others shows that you're not actually looking for a debate. You're set in your way of viewing and that is highly unlikely to change. If you actually want a debate/discussion, promote one in your comments.
    Seems that you are a misguided and somewhat salty. Nothing wrong with my wording. Firstly i promoted the debate by posting a link and asking what people thought about it. Secondly i simply said, unrelated, to trump, that the news was an okay source of information and happenings just as long as you cross reference and look into what you've been fed. Then i proceeded to post my opinion on whether i believed the allegations or not. Not quite sure what you think is wrong with having an opinion. Thirdly, when i was saying "By your logic", I was referring to the quote under. By your logic, Trump is good at entertaining people, so he should stick to entertaining people. I'm interested in what sort of journey your brain took you on when i said that, probably quite imaginative?

Why not stick to what you're good at in coding?
    Seeing as you don't know how to mention someone. I'll teach you. To mention someone, it's quite easy. You do "@ Thanatos ;" no spaces. Simple.
    Last edited by Kasi; 08-04-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Seems that you are a misguided and somewhat salty. Nothing wrong with my wording. Firstly i promoted the debate by posting a link and asking what people thought about it. Secondly i simply said, unrelated, to trump, that the news was an okay source of information and happenings just as long as you cross reference and look into what you've been fed. Then i proceeded to post my opinion on whether i believed the allegations or not. Not quite sure what you think is wrong with having an opinion. Thirdly, when i was saying "By your logic", I was referring to the quote under. By your logic, Trump is good at entertaining people, so he should stick to entertaining people. I'm interested in what sort of journey your brain took you on when i said that, probably quite imaginative?

Seeing as you don't know how to mention someone. I'll teach you. To mention someone, it's quite easy. You do "@ Thanatos ;" no spaces. Simple.
    Your immaturity is definitely showing through your condescending attitude. Your inability to understand higher level of thinking beyond what is shoved under your nose also shows your tendency to be thick headed. Clearly you're incapable of realizing that you posted before your post including the link, perhaps you should read more. As for your belief of saltiness, you're quite far from the truth. I find it quite entertaining to watch you try and bring down another individual because you're incompetent at debating. You make scathing comments directed at me, yet those same comments could be directed right back at you. Try to grow up in the future before trying to put other down. Baby rage is rather frowned upon in the world, it would do well for you to address this issue.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Your immaturity is definitely showing through your condescending attitude. Your inability to understand higher level of thinking beyond what is shoved under your nose also shows your tendency to be thick headed. Clearly you're incapable of realizing that you posted before your post including the link, perhaps you should read more. As for your belief of saltiness, you're quite far from the truth. I find it quite entertaining to watch you try and bring down another individual because you're incompetent at debating. You make scathing comments directed at me, yet those same comments could be directed right back at you. Try to grow up in the future before trying to put other down. Baby rage is rather frowned upon in the world, it would do well for you to address this issue.
    Yup, fairly condescending for sure. That's what i was aiming for. Maybe quote the part you disagree with and i can explain it in a way you'll understand. Sorry man, My higher level of thinking stops when you reply with half-assed sentences that have no visible point. Really though. Try quoting. It would help us both out. This way i don't have to be psychic and/or take a guess at what you're trying to say. We can skip all this bullshit about me being incompetent at debating because i'd actually know what you're trying to say. Talking about scathing comments. LOL.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Yup, fairly condescending for sure. That's what i was aiming for. Maybe quote the part you disagree with and i can explain it in a way you'll understand. Sorry man, My higher level of thinking stops when you reply with half-assed sentences that have no visible point. Really though. Try quoting. It would help us both out. This way i don't have to be psychic and/or take a guess at what you're trying to say. We can skip all this bullshit about me being incompetent at debating because i'd actually know what you're trying to say. Talking about scathing comments. LOL.
    The babyrage continues. This is what you'd expect from a middle school student. "My higher level of thinking stops" It's a shame that it never started :/ Perhaps one day you will actually find competency in more than one field, or perhaps a shred of maturity. In the mean time, please don't leave your computer screen

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

are we going to argue about The Donald or argue about arguing @Kasi; @Thanatos;

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

are we going to argue about The Donald or ask rhetorical questions regarding arguing about arguing @rj;

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Porque no los dos?

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

The babyrage continues. This is what you'd expect from a middle school student. "My higher level of thinking stops" It's a shame that it never started :/ Perhaps one day you will actually find competency in more than one field, or perhaps a shred of maturity. In the mean time, please don't leave your computer screen
    Yeeeash. Awh, cmon, At least i'm trying to co-operate. Seems like you figured out you were wrong and just ragequit. Fair play. Later bro.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Yeeeash. Awh, cmon, At least i'm trying to co-operate. Seems like you figured out you were wrong and just ragequit. Fair play. Later bro.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” You're right, you win. Enjoy it

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” You're right, you win. Enjoy it
    If that's what you want to believe. If you change your mind at all. Don't hesitate to mention or quote me. Later.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    It's career ending because he's a damn moron. If they truly believed in him enough to "support" him, they'd have endorsed him. That's not the case because they don't support him.

If something is career ending, it isn't good for you. It's risky. It's clearly not good for America. If a script had a super high chance of getting you banned, would you still use it on your main account? Lol..

Finally, Donald Trump's wife is good for nothing but her looks, and that's saying a lot. Whenever you see a semi good looking woman with an old man, it's the money.

He trashes latin people at his campaignes. Trashes foreigners.. yet he marries one.
    Can you even refer me to one instance of him trashing legally immigrated people of foreign descent, or does the distinction of Legal versus Illegal mean nothing to you?

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Photos View Post
    Can you even refer me to one instance of him trashing legally immigrated people of foreign descent, or does the distinction of Legal versus Illegal mean nothing to you?
    Dunno how moral it is to trash illegal immigrants either? Still people.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Dunno how moral it is to trash illegal immigrants either? Still people.
    In all fairness boder towns in Texas/Arizona/California are pretty bad(like don't go out past sundown bad).

Most Illegal immigrated Mexicans seem to be hard working people though

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Photos View Post
    Legal vs. Illegal means a lot to me. I know the definition. However, you don't seem to recognize the difference, otherwise you'd have seen the following points brought up a mile away and found your own sources (seeing as you're a Trump supporter, you should already know his policies):

1. The ban on muslims entering America LEGALLY because all of them are assumed to be terrorists (see Xenophobia in the dictionary).

2. The muslims that legally entered already that he wants to crack down on, for fear that all of them are sleeper-agents (see Maine Rally)?

3. The fact that he doesn't want legal immigrants to be hired until Americans are hired first (see policies)? -- Fair enough I guess.

Choose your poison.

You can say whatever you want in America.. in the name of "Patriotism" and there will be a quite a lot of fools believing you. Trump can literally say, "Eat Shit, in the name of America" and someone will do it.

No other country calls immigrants "Aliens" other than America. In any case, I don't really care lol. It's your country that should be worried.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-07-2016 at 03:55 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Legal vs. Illegal means a lot to me. I know the definition. However, you don't seem to recognize the difference, otherwise you'd have seen the following points brought up a mile away and found your own sources (seeing as you're a Trump supporter, you should already know his policies):

1. The ban on muslims entering America LEGALLY because all of them are assumed to be terrorists (see Xenophobia in the dictionary).

2. The muslims that legally entered already that he wants to crack down on, for fear that all of them are sleeper-agents (see Maine Rally)?

3. The fact that he doesn't want legal immigrants to be hired until Americans are hired first (see policies)? -- Fair enough I guess.

Choose your poison.

You can say whatever you want in America.. in the name of "Patriotism" and there will be a quite a lot of fools believing you. Trump can literally say, "Eat Shit, in the name of America" and someone will do it.

No other country calls immigrants "Aliens" other than America. In any case, I don't really care lol. It's your country that should be worried.
    One: What he said wasn't for a permanent ban. It was until the system for vetting them was better. Seeing as other countries in Europe have been having issues with refugees that they've let in, this is understandable.

Two: Kinda goes off what I just said, the system in place for vetting those entering the country is flawed. So that means there are members in the country, such as those from the San Bernadino shooting, that have slipped through.

Three: "Today, nearly 40% of black teenagers are unemployed. Nearly 30% of Hispanic teenagers are unemployed. For black Americans without high school diplomas, the bottom has fallen out: more than 70% were employed in 1960, compared to less than 40% in 2000. Across the economy, the percentage of adults in the labor force has collapsed to a level not experienced in generations. As CBS news wrote in a piece entitled “America’s incredible shrinking middle class”: “If the middle-class is the economic backbone of America, then the country is developing osteoporosis.”"

^If our country can only support X number of jobs, why allow more beyond that in? It's a country, not a charity. IF there are jobs for all the immigrants, why not fix the issues and then allow them to get those jobs, rather than continuing to just reopen the wound?

"You can say whatever you want in America.. in the name of "Patriotism" and there will be a quite a lot of fools believing you. Trump can literally say, "Eat Shit, in the name of America" and someone will do it."
    -This happens all over the world, not just in America. Some places it's quite worse and people are dying because of it.

By definition, alien and immigrant are interchangeable at least in the US. Yes, I would agree that alien is a quite a bit more offensive, but to imply that other nations don't have offensive words/names for immigrants, illegal immigrants, or refugees is a bit odd.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

One: What he said wasn't for a permanent ban. It was until the system for vetting them was better. Seeing as other countries in Europe have been having issues with refugees that they've let in, this is understandable.

Two: Kinda goes off what I just said, the system in place for vetting those entering the country is flawed. So that means there are members in the country, such as those from the San Bernadino shooting, that have slipped through.

Three: "Today, nearly 40% of black teenagers are unemployed. Nearly 30% of Hispanic teenagers are unemployed. For black Americans without high school diplomas, the bottom has fallen out: more than 70% were employed in 1960, compared to less than 40% in 2000. Across the economy, the percentage of adults in the labor force has collapsed to a level not experienced in generations. As CBS news wrote in a piece entitled “America’s incredible shrinking middle class”: “If the middle-class is the economic backbone of America, then the country is developing osteoporosis.”"

^If our country can only support X number of jobs, why allow more beyond that in? It's a country, not a charity. IF there are jobs for all the immigrants, why not fix the issues and then allow them to get those jobs, rather than continuing to just reopen the wound?

"You can say whatever you want in America.. in the name of "Patriotism" and there will be a quite a lot of fools believing you. Trump can literally say, "Eat Shit, in the name of America" and someone will do it."
    -This happens all over the world, not just in America. Some places it's quite worse and people are dying because of it.

By definition, alien and immigrant are interchangeable at least in the US. Yes, I would agree that alien is a quite a bit more offensive, but to imply that other nations don't have offensive words/names for immigrants, illegal immigrants, or refugees is a bit odd.

1. Where in the world did he mention just for refugees. It isn't just for refugees at all. It's pure Xenophobia. America is ran by hate & fear mongering.

---

2. Slipped through? These people were already in their country. In fact, some are being turned while inside already and some aren't even muslim at all. It has nothing to do with migration. We've also had retarded WHITE Canadians LEAVE Canada to go help ISIS. Banning others from outside is not going to do anything. Are you telling me that America the great has a security flaw in their system? The same system they are claiming is the greatest in the world? The system they spend billions of tax dollars on for defence contracts? A security flaw just for immigrants? No way..

The truth is, it's just racism in America. When a white guy shoots up a theatre and school full of kids, he's psychotic and needs help. When a muslim guy does it, he's a terrorist and the whole world knows. When a black guy does it, he's a gangster and he was known to police prior. So who really needs help here? This is happening INSIDE America and there's no one left to point fingers at..

Why not point fingers at the middle east right? The same ones America invaded on the suspicion of "Mass Destruction" weapons when the real motive was money and oil and tactical positioning.

Why not blame all the Mexicans for the rapes that occur inside America, by every nationality there is? Curse Obama for opening the borders to Cuba. Right? I mean.. come on.. every single one of them are rapists and drug pushers and run a cartel with their chollo cousin and gang-banger brother.. right?

That's exactly what Trump preaches at his rallies. When you put it into words, you realise how stupid it sounds.

No amount of vetting is going to help their country. Foreigners simply don't care. They're there for the money. No one travels thousands of miles to get a better life of crime. However, criminals will travel far. Their system at the airport is supposed to catch them. Not their visa blocking and your hate speech and generalization. The same generalization and finger pointing that gays disapprove of, is the same ones they are now pointing at an entire culture and nationality.

---

3. Are you copying your statistics from the Trump supporter page? I'd say that's pretty biased but w/e. However, it is in reference to the visa and out-sourcing -- which his companies do as well. Why don't you look up "Trump's hiring practices" and see what comes up He wants to tell everyone to hire American workers.. He should practice what he preaches.

Statistics? Here's reality instead:

Companies are hiring foreigners to do the work because the truth is, a lot of Americans are lazy as hell. They "expect". The foreigners (Asians, Ukrainians, Russians, Indians).. simply out-class a lot of native born on a lot of different playing fields. Those guys work HARD for what they want. Your sports teams are dominated by foreigners. Your jobs are dominated by foreigners. Why? Because they want them more than you do and they're willing to travel thousands of miles to get it..

Meanwhile, in Canada, we have Canadians complaining at University Of Toronto, that Asians shouldn't be allowed to go to "their" university because they're "stealing" all the jobs and education and getting higher grades (which are apparently too "hard to achieve") -- to which the Asians replied "It isn't easy, we just work harder while you party and enjoy college life".

If you believe Trump is just going to walk right into the presidency and hand you jobs, you're sadly mistaken. Even if he were to crack down on foreigners and visas, Americans simply don't want to work. A lot of them do want a job, but the majority don't -- at least not the slave labour jobs.

They expect high paying office jobs. Not everyone can work in an office. There will NEVER be enough of those to go around. Even here in Canada, barely any Canadians want to work Tim-Horton's.. "It's too many hours on my feet all day, fuck that.. I ain't gonna serve nobody" -- My buddy.

When I worked for Statistics Canada and went around doing the stupid surveys which I hated btw (but a job is better than nothing), I don't remember the numbers, but a LOT of Canadians did NOT want to pick up trash, work at Starbucks, work at the car wash, etc.. When the foreigners checked off the boxes, a lot of it was just "to feed my family" or "temporary, until I get something better". Their mentality is completely different!

Your country has companies getting massive tax breaks (Trump included) and they're complaining about foreigners? Lol.. Your country demands that Americans have degrees but they hire foreign workers WITHOUT (Trump included).

You want to know why Americans are out of jobs? The problem isn't the "aliens". That's for sure.

--

10/10 did not think they'd be interchangeable. In my country it means something from out of space, something unknown (such as a new species of animal or life). Not referring to a human being, something strange or new (this place is completely alien to me). Also, we don't call them aliens. They're foreigners. They're immigrants (sometimes with the word illegal attached as a prefix). Aliens? Pfft.. I wouldn't even call a dog that. American's treat their pets better than they do a fellow human, I see. If that's what they call people who built their nation, I'd hate to see what they call a fellow "American".
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-07-2016 at 07:18 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

1. Where in the world did he mention just for refugees. It isn't just for refugees at all. It's pure Xenophobia. America is ran by hate & fear mongering.

---

2. Slipped through? These people were already in their country. In fact, some are being turned while inside already and some aren't even muslim at all. It has nothing to do with migration. We've also had retarded WHITE Canadians LEAVE Canada to go help ISIS. Banning others from outside is not going to do anything. Are you telling me that America the great has a security flaw in their system? The same system they are claiming is the greatest in the world? The system they spend billions of tax dollars on for defence contracts? A security flaw just for immigrants? No way..

The truth is, it's just racism in America. When a white guy shoots up a theatre and school full of kids, he's psychotic and needs help. When a muslim guy does it, he's a terrorist and the whole world knows. When a black guy does it, he's a gangster and he was known to police prior. So who really needs help here? This is happening INSIDE America and there's no one left to point fingers at..

Why not point fingers at the middle east right? The same ones America invaded on the suspicion of "Mass Destruction" weapons when the real motive was money and oil and tactical positioning.

Why not blame all the Mexicans for the rapes that occur inside America, by every nationality there is? Curse Obama for opening the borders to Cuba. Right? I mean.. come on.. every single one of them are rapists and drug pushers and run a cartel with their chollo cousin and gang-banger brother.. right?

That's exactly what Trump preaches at his rallies. When you put it into words, you realise how stupid it sounds.

No amount of vetting is going to help their country. Foreigners simply don't care. They're there for the money. No one travels thousands of miles to get a better life of crime. However, criminals will travel far. Their system at the airport is supposed to catch them. Not their visa blocking and your hate speech and generalization. The same generalization and finger pointing that gays disapprove of, is the same ones they are now pointing at an entire culture and nationality.

---

3. Are you copying your statistics from the Trump supporter page? I'd say that's pretty biased but w/e. However, it is in reference to the visa and out-sourcing -- which his companies do as well. Why don't you look up "Trump's hiring practices" and see what comes up He wants to tell everyone to hire American workers.. He should practice what he preaches.

Statistics? Here's reality instead:

Companies are hiring foreigners to do the work because the truth is, a lot of Americans are lazy as hell. They "expect". The foreigners (Asians, Ukrainians, Russians, Indians).. simply out-class a lot of native born on a lot of different playing fields. Those guys work HARD for what they want. Your sports teams are dominated by foreigners. Your jobs are dominated by foreigners. Why? Because they want them more than you do and they're willing to travel thousands of miles to get it..

Meanwhile, in Canada, we have Canadians complaining at University Of Toronto, that Asians shouldn't be allowed to go to "their" university because they're "stealing" all the jobs and education and getting higher grades (which are apparently too "hard to achieve") -- to which the Asians replied "It isn't easy, we just work harder while you party and enjoy college life".

If you believe Trump is just going to walk right into the presidency and hand you jobs, you're sadly mistaken. Even if he were to crack down on foreigners and visas, Americans simply don't want to work. A lot of them do want a job, but the majority don't -- at least not the slave labour jobs.

They expect high paying office jobs. Not everyone can work in an office. There will NEVER be enough of those to go around. Even here in Canada, barely any Canadians want to work Tim-Horton's.. "It's too many hours on my feet all day, fuck that.. I ain't gonna serve nobody" -- My buddy.

When I worked for Statistics Canada and went around doing the stupid surveys which I hated btw (but a job is better than nothing), I don't remember the numbers, but a LOT of Canadians did NOT want to pick up trash, work at Starbucks, work at the car wash, etc.. When the foreigners checked off the boxes, a lot of it was just "to feed my family" or "temporary, until I get something better". Their mentality is completely different!

Your country has companies getting massive tax breaks (Trump included) and they're complaining about foreigners? Lol.. Your country demands that Americans have degrees but they hire foreign workers WITHOUT (Trump included).

You want to know why Americans are out of jobs? The problem isn't the "aliens". That's for sure.

--

10/10 did not think they'd be interchangeable. In my country it means something from out of space, something unknown (such as a new species of animal or life). Not referring to a human being, something strange or new (this place is completely alien to me). Also, we don't call them aliens. They're foreigners. They're immigrants (sometimes with the word illegal attached as a prefix). Aliens? Pfft.. I wouldn't even call a dog that. American's treat their pets better than they do a fellow human, I see. If that's what they call people who built their nation, I'd hate to see what they call a fellow "American".
    1. You're missing the point and choosing to select one small detail that really has nothing to do with what was said.

2. Not sure if you missed where i said the vetting system is flawed or not...You last line proved that you have no clue what I was talking about when I said "until the system for vetting is better".
    "That's exactly what Trump preaches at his rallies. When you put it into words, you realize how stupid it sounds." You should have wrote "when you twist it to make it sound stupid, it sounds stupid".
    "Curse Obama for opening the borders to Cuba" Do you not know the human rights violations that occurred within Cuba or why it was cut off?

3.Here's a quote from what I originally said: "why not fix the issues and then allow them to get those jobs, rather than continuing to just reopen the wound?" Americans were not always as lazy as the currently are. So why not work to solve the issue of laziness in America? Instead of completely ignoring it. The current way things are going will just lead to more people being impoverished and more hate throughout the nation. I do agree the vast majority of this country don't want to get off their asses. The thing is, those are the ones that don't support Trump.

There's how you want the world to work, and how it actually works. Many of the things are wonderful in practice, but fail to actually work with the amount of corruption in the world. That's the same reason why socialism doesn't work.

Alien can refer to extraterrestrial life, foreign plants or animals that become naturalized in a region, and immigrants. An alien is just someone/thing from another world in your terms but is that so different from someone from another nation? Think about it.

In the end, we see thing in completely different lights and it's highly unlikely that we'll ever see eye to eye on this subject. Rather than just turning this into a shit storm like what happened with Kasi (I'm not going to make any scathing responses to you, I've already used all mine up) I'd like to know what you think would work best. I may have my own way of viewing things, but I enjoy being able to see others perspectives. And to be completely honest, you're the first person outside of the US that I've talked with about any of this...even if it is more arguing than talking.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information