Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 147 of 147

Thread: Donald Trump will be President come November 8, 2016

  1. #126
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolskilla View Post
    Oh, and as for the other guy.... Notice all the foreign countries who have all had dictators in the past are shitting themselves over the prospect of this man in power. Its because they see the red flags lol
    The American people should be shitting themselves too because entering more war and conflict is what we want to do the least. It is time for other countries to stand up and fight oppression; we just pulled over 100 thousand troops from the middle east over the past few years, we don't want to send them back.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    The American people should be shitting themselves too because entering more war and conflict is what we want to do the least. It is time for other countries to stand up and fight oppression; we just pulled over 100 thousand troops from the middle east over the past few years, we don't want to send them back.
    This isn't viable, it'd just end in Russia / China conquering the Middle East (Do you really think the rebels/small countries would win?), and that's something we would really be shitting bricks about.

    We might not want to send them back, but these decisions are made based on facts, not feelings. Our generals wouldn't send our boys back if there was any other option that would work... and I trust the generals a hell of a lot more than the barely sentient orange running for president.

    Also:
    I got the impression that the other dictators would be rather pleased to see someone like themselves as our president. They all sure hate Hillary though, probably the super scary pantsuits and email jiggery pokery don't help much

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,739
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2727 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    This isn't viable, it'd just end in Russia / China conquering the Middle East (Do you really think the rebels/small countries would win?), and that's something we would really be shitting bricks about.

    We might not want to send them back, but these decisions are made based on facts, not feelings. Our generals wouldn't send our boys back if there was any other option that would work... and I trust the generals a hell of a lot more than the barely sentient orange running for president.

    Also:
    I got the impression that the other dictators would be rather pleased to see someone like themselves as our president. They all sure hate Hillary though, probably the super scary pantsuits and email jiggery pokery don't help much
    3 words and a city: Black Hawk Down & Benghazi

    Don't see why they would hate Hillary

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,588
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    821 Post(s)

    Default

    a movie? whats that got to do with anything?

    or are you ignorantly referring to the battle of mogadshu?

    Yup. youre still the same one that wrote this. http://i.imgur.com/xLf9D4l.jpg

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,044
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    542 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    a movie? whats that got to do with anything?

    or are you ignorantly referring to the battle of mogadshu?

    Yup. youre still the same one that wrote this. http://i.imgur.com/xLf9D4l.jpg
    Spoken to @rj; for a couple years now man, not sure he takes offense when people insult his intelligence.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Trump will 70% win, the majority of white people support him.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,739
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2727 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    a movie? whats that got to do with anything?

    or are you ignorantly referring to the battle of mogadshu?

    Yup. youre still the same one that wrote this. http://i.imgur.com/xLf9D4l.jpg
    *mogadishu and yeah, but most people refer to the movie because it explains the events well

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,195
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)

    Default

    ffs forum breaking lenny face after being fine in preview.

    e: I'm hoping for trump winning popular vote but losing electoral college.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Future.
    Posts
    5,526
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1563 Post(s)

    Default

    Lol.. The Canadian Immigration site went down lol..

    http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-...ight-1.3152231


    Nice..
    I am Ggzz..

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh no RJ what have you done?!~?~?

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1779 Post(s)

  12. #137
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    521
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

    Default

    Hide! The world will end!

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    It is November 9, 2016 and Donald Trump is not president. Obama is still president. Looks like you were wrong.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    230 Post(s)

    Default

    Previously known as Buttdestroyr.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOwh9BoCrcI

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,739
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2727 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Heard she just up and left them hanging

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    It's kinda funny how the Clinton's are more shady than Trump. The Clinton Foundation, the e-mails, accepting the debate questions before the debate, and rigging the primaries against Sanders. I was not expecting trump to win with the media blasting him on every major news network 24/7. He beat the odds.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Glorious Nippon
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    406 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nito View Post
    I was not expecting trump to win with the media blasting him on every major news network 24/7.
    I think that actually ended up doing him more good than harm.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,739
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2727 Post(s)

    Default

    Can I just say something






    i was right

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pitcairn Island
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    Can I just say something






    i was right
    RJ called it

    /thread

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    If I had that sort of impeccable foresight, I would have made a huge bet with someone.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    You honestly should have made a bet O.O

    I was certain Hillary was gonna win

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1779 Post(s)

    Default

    The title of this thread was slightly erroneous: today, January the 20th, Donald J. Trump became the 45th President of the United States.

    All hail!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •