Thread: An email creating script for pokemon go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Default An email creating script for pokemon go

I'd like to make a bunch of generic emails really fast. I am creating a pokemon go map of the pokemon in my area and I need a LOT of accounts. Mail.com is pretty easy to create emails on, does anyone know how I can write a script to create a bunch of emails for me really fast?

in case anyone is interested - I've got 4 accounts. Here is what my map looks like so far.e57df90098b68f098bbe5edb046bc467.png
    If all pork-chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot-dogs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hakishakataki View Post
    I'd like to make a bunch of generic emails really fast. I am creating a pokemon go map of the pokemon in my area and I need a LOT of accounts. Mail.com is pretty easy to create emails on, does anyone know how I can write a script to create a bunch of emails for me really fast?

in case anyone is interested - I've got 4 accounts. Here is what my map looks like so far.e57df90098b68f098bbe5edb046bc467.png
    Create one really long gmail address, ex: hyxCZPr8Con5T4YCWAErj9YEvv25gt@gmail.com

Go to the pokemon trainer club reigstration, register there and for each new account just put a period in your gmail, ex: hyxCZ.Pr8Con5T4YCWAErj9YEvv25gt@gmail.com. Make sure you verify the accounts.

That should make it faster. I made about 12 accounts earlier in like 10 minutes manually.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

While this method is not free, purchase your own domain name, and host an email server yourself, or pay someone to. From there, normally theres an option to forward all emails that dont have an actual recipient to one address. Done.

IE email goes to fj830d@turp.com, but the only address is turp@turp.com, so the email to fj830d@turp.com is forwarded to turp@turp.com. (forwarded/receives)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    Create one really long gmail address, ex: hyxCZPr8Con5T4YCWAErj9YEvv25gt@gmail.com

Go to the pokemon trainer club reigstration, register there and for each new account just put a period in your gmail, ex: hyxCZ.Pr8Con5T4YCWAErj9YEvv25gt@gmail.com. Make sure you verify the accounts.

That should make it faster. I made about 12 accounts earlier in like 10 minutes manually.
    Oh, cool! I will try that.
    If all pork-chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot-dogs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

maildrop.com is for fast and easy emailai creating

Thread Information