Thread: Main banned, do I have a chance?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Main banned, do I have a chance?

So I had quit rs for 4 years, got back into it and decided to bot a few skils while i figured out all the changes I missed out on. I botted mining for 2 days as f2p (using rsbot), and got a 48 hour bann. Stopped botting for a few weeks and just played normal. Then I found simba and the scripts on here. I botted for about 2 weeks (3-4 hours a time whenever I wasn't playing), training my divination from level 1. I got to level 88 and got banned. Now I thought I was botting smartly, I was only going 4 hours at a time max, doing plenty of non bot activities in between such as warbands and pvm, and logging off at least 10 hours a day. Is there any play I can make with Jagex to get my main back? Can I claim my account got stolen and botted on?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Chances of getting it back aren't good but it doesn't hurt much to try anyways. Divination is very high ban rate atm, see comments here

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meagainstyou View Post
    So I had quit rs for 4 years, got back into it and decided to bot a few skils while i figured out all the changes I missed out on. I botted mining for 2 days as f2p (using rsbot), and got a 48 hour bann. Stopped botting for a few weeks and just played normal. Then I found simba and the scripts on here. I botted for about 2 weeks (3-4 hours a time whenever I wasn't playing), training my divination from level 1. I got to level 88 and got banned. Now I thought I was botting smartly, I was only going 4 hours at a time max, doing plenty of non bot activities in between such as warbands and pvm, and logging off at least 10 hours a day. Is there any play I can make with Jagex to get my main back? Can I claim my account got stolen and botted on?

Won't work.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Must be a highly watched activity. You could have also been reported. I know in OSRS, runecrafting in general is very high risk when it comes to botting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Unless you can convince a Jmod that you were hijacked (drastic IP Change + wealth being removed from your account) you aren't going to get unbanned.
    Personally I wouldn't try to get unbanned for botting if I was doing it. You'll ruin it for legitimately unfairly banned players in the long run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Must be a highly watched activity. You could have also been reported. I know in OSRS, runecrafting in general is very high risk when it comes to botting.
    High money making skills are always high risk bans. It's generally why stuff like firemaking has such low ban rates.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

I think I heard after you're flagged by a ban you should pretty much never bot again as any sort of activity has a high chance of being recognized. Simba is safer but if you're already flagged it won't help. I had a friend pretty much in this exact situation and when he went for an appeal they said no too.

Thread Information