Thread: Hi, I'm Coal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Hi, I'm Coal

Hey Guys!
    I'm Coal. I found these forums a while ago and dabbled in the coding area for a little bit but never got much into it. Recently though, i remembered this place and decided I would get back into it. The reason I'm here is because 1. I've always loved runescape, 2. I've always hated doing menial tasks and always tried to find ways to automate things, 3. I hope to go to college for computer security, and while I know RS bot detection may not be the most advanced system, but It's a way to for me to think outside the box when it comes to how to develop undetectable programs. I've already create a few rough Scripts and I'm currently working on making my way up to Jr. Member (we all have to start somewhere amiright?). So yeah, Thats me, if you guys ever want to talk or work together just hit me up. Can't wait to meet you guys!

-TheUnbroken
    TheUnbroken

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Posting a first script was a great way to start off, welcome =)
    If you want to chat I'd recommend hopping onto irc, I'll be idling there a lot of the time along with some other villavu peeps, some info for newbies regarding irc can be found in the replies here https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...476&highlight=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

thanks for the welcome!
    TheUnbroken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

welcome to the community what got you interested in computer security?

Im Back... Previously known as Megaleech
    [Herbalife]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I Jjst always found hacker culture interesting, when I was around 15 I met a guy who was a penetration tester and that sounded like a really interesting career field. Fast forward a few months and I ended up attending some jr. college courses focused on Comp Sec. It was a free program that was paid for by Department of Defense and Homeland Security. The college it was hosted at also has a scholarship program that, if selected, gets you two masters degrees and an associates in 5 years, and guarantees you a job with any government agency (tribal, city, state, or federal. While you are under the scholarship you receive $30k a year in living stipends and a full ride on tuition. So, that sounded like a pretty solid reason.
    TheUnbroken

Thread Information