Thread: 48 Hour Moderate Ban

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Default 48 Hour Moderate Ban

Been running 3 hours daily, testing and re-testing new script. Ran on VPS, not sure if that was red flag. I didn't follow all safety protocols as I have in the past (used IP and mac that had been previously flagged, used script that wasn't 100% color - my own paranoia, my eagerness got the best of me.
    I'm gonna make another account and follow all protocols, new IP, new MAC, new email, new account - only botting from VPS.
    -Really sucky because had a lot of high skills on that account but now its flagged.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Did you have any antibans running in the script? Was it always consistantly 3 hours? Was it always the same time of day?

My guess would be using the VPS. A lot of them are flagged (apparently) and I have been banned on multiple accounts when I used to use them. I've tried different companies and they all failed me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

What kind of script was it? Was it to make you GP?
    Current scripts

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

the few times i've used VPS i got banned WAY faster
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Just posting to say I also got a 48 temp ban today, it may not have been your VPS as I wasn't using one. For the last couple of months I've only used qHelfin and ClarityHarps

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

you should say whether it's 07 or rs3

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Got a few bans here, including my main. Maybe Jagex are starting to ban users for using SMART?

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Got a few bans here, including my main. Maybe Jagex are starting to ban users for using SMART?
    Ouch. What was the loss from your main? stats/gp?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Ouch. What was the loss from your main? stats/gp?
    Maxed, 2.8b+ overall xp, 4x200m skills, some boss pets (botted), some skill pets (botted), over 4b in items/gold. Has been a good run, botted since 2011.

Was ranked sub 300 in the 200m skills
    Last edited by Justin; 09-16-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Maxed, 2.8b+ overall xp, 4x200m skills, some boss pets (botted), some skill pets (botted), over 4b in items/gold. Has been a good run, botted since 2011.

Was it permed on your first macroing ban on it?
    (or was it temped in the past)
    Last edited by acow; 09-16-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

if that was OSRS then i feel really really bad for you

In my case, i've been botting 8 hours a day on 3 accs for the past 2 weeks on osrs and no bans (yet). I even have them on the same world
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lipcot View Post
    if that was OSRS then i feel really really bad for you

In my case, i've been botting 8 hours a day on 3 accs for the past 2 weeks on osrs and no bans (yet). I even have them on the same world
    It's rs3 ("since 2011" & only 1 person on osrs has over 2.8B exp currently so I doubt justin was hardcore botting #2 =p)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Thats pretty legendary.

On the real though, at last half of the top 100 must be bots... I mean, how can someone honestly do all clicking for tens of thousands of hours?? at some point, you need to be a human.
    The dude at the top of OSRS is believed to have some type of mental disability and his parents do everything for him, but still...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolskilla View Post
    Thats pretty legendary.

On the real though, at last half of the top 100 must be bots... I mean, how can someone honestly do all clicking for tens of thousands of hours?? at some point, you need to be a human.
    The dude at the top of OSRS is believed to have some type of mental disability and his parents do everything for him, but still...

I have a 14 years old acct and have at most 10 maxed out skill. I cannot fathom all the clicking one must do to get to all 200m skills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

R.i.p :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

isnt this a post from like 2012?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

changing your ip doesnt do anything...... they can see your mac address, change your mac address or set up a virtual machine on your computer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poobear12 View Post
    isnt this a post from like 2012?
    No, September 2016.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xvkingvx View Post
    changing your ip doesnt do anything...... they can see your mac address, change your mac address or set up a virtual machine on your computer
    They could but they don't. Here are all calls to anything in java.net package. The way you would get a mac address is with the NetworkInterface class. There aren't any calls to that class. Please explain.

Code:
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at o.a((I)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at client.init(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at client.ed(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at client.eu(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at s.z((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;I)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.toString(()Ljava/lang/String;) at s.z((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;I)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at s.z((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;I)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.q(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.w(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.b(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URI.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.v((Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;ZI)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at df.a((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;I)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at df.a((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;I)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getByName((Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/net/InetAddress;) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.<init>((Ljava/net/InetAddress;I)V) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getByName((Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/net/InetAddress;) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getHostName(()Ljava/lang/String;) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getByName((Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/net/InetAddress;) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.<init>((Ljava/net/InetAddress;I)V) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getByName((Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/net/InetAddress;) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getHostName(()Ljava/lang/String;) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URI.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ea.m((Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Z)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URI.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ea.k((Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Z)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ea.j((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.toString(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ea.j((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ea.j((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.close(()V) at er.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.close(()V) at er.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setSoTimeout((I)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setTcpNoDelay((Z)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setReceiveBufferSize((I)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setSendBufferSize((I)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.qc((B)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.rm(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.qi((Ljava/lang/String;I)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.rp(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.ru(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.sw((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.sa((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.si((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.sg((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ei.r((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at ei.r((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ei.z((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at ei.z((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

then explain to me how my laptop that i botted on using my normal mac address with no vm but a vpn gets insta banned within a day. The vm i run same exact script same exact time with the same vpn ip doesnt get banned. The new mac address ones always last 2+ months but when they get caught the mac address on the vm ill get banned within 48 hours. As soon as i give the vm a new mac address they last again... Thats not a coincidence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xvkingvx View Post
    then explain to me how my laptop that i botted on using my normal mac address with no vm but a vpn gets insta banned within a day. The vm i run same exact script same exact time with the same vpn ip doesnt get banned. The new mac address ones always last 2+ months but when they get caught the mac address on the vm ill get banned within 48 hours. As soon as i give the vm a new mac address they last again... Thats not a coincidence.
    How is using a vm and not getting banned proof of the mac address leading to a ban? With a vm you have an entirely different environment. I doubt you even deleted the cache before you tested with a vpn on your laptop. They link accounts by cache and external ip. And I literally just gave you PROOF that they don't check your mac address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1 View Post
    How is using a vm and not getting banned proof of the mac address leading to a ban? With a vm you have an entirely different environment. I doubt you even deleted the cache before you tested with a vpn on your laptop. They link accounts by cache and external ip. And I literally just gave you PROOF that they don't check your mac address.

i'm done with you no point in furthering this conversation

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1 View Post
    They could but they don't. Here are all calls to anything in java.net package. The way you would get a mac address is with the NetworkInterface class. There aren't any calls to that class. Please explain.

Code:
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.z(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.r(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.t((JLjava/lang/String;)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at m.v(()J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at o.a((I)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at client.init(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at client.ed(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at client.eu(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.toString(()Ljava/lang/String;) at s.z((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;I)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.q(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.w(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.b(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URI.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at as.v((Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;ZI)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at dv.d((JLjava/lang/String;B)I)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openConnection(()Ljava/net/URLConnection;) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setRequestProperty((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoInput((Z)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setDoOutput((Z)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.setConnectTimeout((I)V) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URLConnection.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at dr.a((I)J)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at df.a((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;I)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at df.a((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;I)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.<init>((Ljava/net/InetAddress;I)V) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getHostName(()Ljava/lang/String;) at en.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.<init>((Ljava/net/InetAddress;I)V) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/InetAddress.getHostName(()Ljava/lang/String;) at en.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URI.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ea.m((Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Z)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URI.<init>((Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ea.k((Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Z)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.toString(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ea.j((Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.close(()V) at er.run(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.close(()V) at er.a(()V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.getOutputStream(()Ljava/io/OutputStream;) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setSoTimeout((I)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setTcpNoDelay((Z)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.getInputStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setReceiveBufferSize((I)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/Socket.setSendBufferSize((I)V) at er.<init>((Ljava/net/Socket;Len;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.qc((B)Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.rm(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.qi((Ljava/lang/String;I)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.rp(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.getHost(()Ljava/lang/String;) at ev.ru(()Z)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.sw((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.sa((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.si((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ev.sg((Ljava/lang/String;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ei.r((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at ei.r((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.<init>((Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;)V) at ei.z((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    Found Method call to java/net/URL.openStream(()Ljava/io/InputStream;) at ei.z((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V)
    One could always read the system ARP table and parse results... You don't necessarily need NetworkInterface.

E.g. somethng like (with nmap)..

Code:
    Process proc = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("nmap -PR -sn 192.168.1.0/24");

In windows orherwise,

Code:
    Process proc = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("arp -a");

Thread Information