Thread: RS3 Temp Ban on main, asking for tips to finish maxing manually

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Default RS3 Temp Ban on main, asking for tips to finish maxing manually

Well, it's been a hell of a ride. After botting on and off on my main for way longer then this account has been active, I received my first temp ban. I feel like I am super lucky however, as only a very small amount of temp bans are given out compared to the 100,000 that get perma banned monthly. The last script I was using was ClarityHarps, however I think the ban was because during the session before I got banned I left it running a little too long.

First off I'd like to thank all the people here for their scripting knowledge and allowing me to shamelessly leech their scripts, but also giving me the knowledge to tweak and make my own basic ones and learning more and more how to code. We have an amazing community here and I have had so much fun because of you all.

I'd like to thank these people specifically for getting me these 99's:

Ashaman: Attack, Defense, Constitution, Cooking and Mining
    Fady: Herblore, Woodcutting, Construction, Herblore and 120 Firemaking
    S1n: Smithing and Magic
    Clarity: Crafting
    Solaire: Divination

And the many other people whos' scripts and advice (extra special thanks to Taric and Thomas) helped get my other skills above 80 and some into the 90's.

---

Except for Fletching, which was my first 99 before I discovered the magic of Simba, the rest of my skills are in the 80 - 90 range. Any advice from the veterans here how to manually get myself higher in these skills? Note: As I usually have this running next to me at work on my laptop, as afk as possible is more important then xp/hr. My current plan is:

Strength and Range: Some afk style combat, maybe just sitting at bandits with soulsplit?

Agility: This was painfully slow training even with scripts, huge props to J_R for making the trip into the 90's as smooth as possible. I guess just keep at elf city? I only have 200m bank atm, so silverhawks are out of the question, have to try and make this last as long as possible.

Fishing: This one is already in the high 90's (huge props to footballjds for his scripts!), so should be very easy. Thinking of keeping this as my last 99, so I can actually enjoy getting those last levels.

Thieving: I still need a few more levels before it's viable to pickpocket elf workers, so I guess I'll just need to manually grind those out when I have the time.

Prayer: Gilded altars should be easy enough here.

Runecrafting: Huge snore-fest. I guess Runespan? Zzzzz...

Slayer: I have been putting all my bonus experience into this, and currently have 2.3m of it. This should be rather quick...

Farming: My lowest skill, but shouldn't be too bad. Dailyscape just kills me though, so I keep putting this off. Any way to make it more fun?

Hunter: Everyone says this is quick, but it always seems a chore. Just get the lv2 quiver and grenwall the whole way?

Summoning: Should be easy enough after maxing slayer. I have the charming imp, so shouldn't be too hard to get all the mats for this.

Dungeoneering: I've been doing sinkholes, but god it takes forever to level. They're fun though, so I'll just grind them out.

Invention: Fishvention? I'd gotten it quite high with Woodcutting, but does anyone know a quicker way?

---

Once again, thank you all for being awesome, I'll probably get back into botting alts some time in the future, when I can be sure it won't affect my main. However for now I have to walk the straight and narrow. I'm very appreciative of some advice!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

There's like a 0.01% chance of it affecting your main, get dem silverhawks.
    your best bet on researching methods would probably be: rs wikia/reddit/join a clan

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Doing the math it turns out if I can farm 50m more I could hit 99 Agility from silverhawks... Very, very tempting.

Thread Information