Thread: Alll byyy myyseellf...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Default Alll byyy myyseellf...

Has everybody just gave up on me now that I got the hang of things?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

No. People just stop replying when you make several pointless threads
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

no.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Wrong section.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

add me as friend if you want to collaborate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    No. People just stop replying when you make several pointless threads
    Pointless threads? I wouldn't post any threads if, when I go through setup instructions and start a script, they just worked.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X3rA View Post
    Pointless threads? I wouldn't post any threads if, when I go through setup instructions and start a script, they just worked.
    Perhaps a more customer oriented bot client would be for you currently, have you tried any other clients out? If you have little to no interest in learning to write your own scripts I'd personally recommend researching & checking some others out, then comparing the results to what you experienced here. I know if I was only interested in using other peoples [public] rs scripts, I wouldn't consider simba my best option currently. If you do go down that path then gl and please do feel free to share your results here, even if they don't paint simba in a great picture.
    //I have no specific clients I'd like tell you to check out

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Perhaps a more customer oriented bot client would be for you currently, have you tried any other clients out? If you have little to no interest in learning to write your own scripts I'd personally recommend researching & checking some others out, then comparing the results to what you experienced here. I know if I was only interested in using other peoples [public] rs scripts, I wouldn't consider simba my best option currently. If you do go down that path then gl and please do feel free to share your results here, even if they don't paint simba in a great picture.
    //I have no specific clients I'd like tell you to check out
    And that is the type of attitude which turns people away from these forums. Nobody joins these forums with the intention of learning to program. People come here to run scripts so they can cheat at a game. The number one reason to come to these forums is to run public scripts. Having a go at a new member when they ask for help is not okay. Some outsiders have an impression that everyone here looks down on everyone else, and that we are an 'elitist' community. That is due to posts like yours. I'm sure if I go through your post history I will find some noob posts asking for help.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
    And that is the type of attitude which turns people away from these forums. Nobody joins these forums with the intention of learning to program. People come here to run scripts so they can cheat at a game. The number one reason to come to these forums is to run public scripts. Having a go at a new member when they ask for help is not okay. Some outsiders have an impression that everyone here looks down on everyone else, and that we are an 'elitist' community.
    lol, smh that darn "elitist" villavu jerk saying to try out what's available instead of just the client over here.

I'm sure if I go through your post history I will find some noob posts asking for help.
    Probably, I call myself a noob on the irc pretty much daily. Care to expand further on the relevancy of this?

E: You're saying that my advice is bad and I'm having a go at a member. Please,
    1) tell me what exactly you mean by "having a go" so I can respond to that properly and
    2) Explain how my advice is bad for the end user, are there no other clients with functional public scripts? Have you tested and compared them recently? Please do share your knowledge on that when you're saying my advice of checking out other clients is something I shouldn't be doing.
    Last edited by acow; 10-01-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Why is this thread still showing up on new posts when i added OP to ignores?

And that is the type of attitude which turns people away from these forums. Nobody joins these forums with the intention of learning to program. People come here to run scripts so they can cheat at a game. The number one reason to come to these forums is to run public scripts. Having a go at a new member when they ask for help is not okay. Some outsiders have an impression that everyone here looks down on everyone else, and that we are an 'elitist' community. That is due to posts like yours. I'm sure if I go through your post history I will find some noob posts asking for help.
    -Asking people not to have a go at anyone on the internet???
    -Outsider has a stereotype that we are elitists. That's nice.

Anyhow, not sure if people give him that attitude because he asks noob questions. More so because he's incapable of learning / taking advise. Couple attempts on another thread were made about how to edit posts + not double post. OP couldn't figure it out / was trolling us.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

I think it's pretty clear in the Rules and Regulations:
    No Leeching
    SRL is for the beginner and the advanced, for the hobbyist and the semi-professional. We are an open and free community that believes in cooperative learning and sharing. This is only possible when we all participate together and do not leech. We encourage all our users to get involved and participate in our community. This does not necessarily mean that you have to be an amazing scripter. There are many other ways that you can still contribute to the community. A zero or spam filled post count and a hard drive stacked with good scripts is not an option here. The SRL Community has worked thousands of hours on this project and we are giving SRL out for free. All we ask in return is that you stay awhile and participate in our community.
    There are lots of places to leech, spam, and troll. Not here please.

also
    You have no rights and are entitled to nothing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

I and many others that I know came here just to learn how to program, Runescape was only a plus side to it @Laquisha;

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

I and many others that I know came here just to learn how to goldfarm, Runescape was only a plus side to it @Laquisha;
    fixed that
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Nah you're wrong. I genuinely came to learn to program. Idk about you though considering you're known for using Powerbot and other scriptkiddie software @Harrier;

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Nah you're wrong. I genuinely came to learn to program. Idk about you though considering you're known for using Powerbot and other scriptkiddie software @Harrier;
    Rofl, powerbot/any botting software that's not simba = scriptkiddie dis l33t elitism
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

yes

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Shots were fired
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lipcot View Post
    Shots were fired
    Dw, I didn't dig around IRC logs so I could fire a nuke
    mumbles something about corbyn trying to get rid of the tea drinking nukes
    Last edited by Harrier; 10-02-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    #slack4admin2016

Thread Information