Thread: Fishy's BoneBury

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default Fishy's BoneBury

Fishy's BoneBury
    I have edited FishyCombiner v2.3 a bit so that it buries any kind of bones instead of combines items. Stable as heck, I've tested it for 30 levels or so.

Requirements

Instructions
    1. Download the script and complete user setup at the beginning.
    2. Make sure you type in the bone type you want to bury in the "First_Ing" spot correctly. This is CaSe SeNsItIvE!
    3. For accurate XP gains in the paint, consult the chart when typing in what the XP is.
    4. Run it and watch your prayer level go up!
      NOTE: the SMART World Chooser sometimes opens the script to a world that is NOT members, is a deadman world, or is another undesirable world. I do not know how to fix this. The best solution I have is to run it, wait for SMART to open, pause the script before it starts the login process, choose your world, and resume the script.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dandandan; 10-03-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Hi, nice of you to contribute. Can you point out cases to me when burying a bone would be useful? Using bones on a Glided altars are just as fast, and are a much cheaper.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suburbia View Post
    Hi, nice of you to contribute. Can you point out cases to me when burying a bone would be useful? Using bones on a Glided altars are just as fast, and are a much cheaper.
    Guessing it is for f2p, only method they have for leveling prayer is burying.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Honored someone is using my script as a base

I'll make sure my next release shows the ingredient string is case sensitive and I'll work on making it send you to a members world. However, with all the weird worlds they have now it is just best to wait til startup and switch to the world desired then restart script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    Guessing it is for f2p, only method they have for leveling prayer is burying.
    That would be correct. I'm editing a construction script atm to work as a Gilded Altar bone burier.

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    Honored someone is using my script as a base

I'll make sure my next release shows the ingredient string is case sensitive and I'll work on making it send you to a members world. However, with all the weird worlds they have now it is just best to wait til startup and switch to the world desired then restart script.
    I'm glad you are happy! The members world thing has to do with the reflection include or something, it doesn't have to do with your script; multiple scripts have this problem.

Note: I'm aware of a bug where the script doesn't bury the last bone in the inventory. Working on trying to figure out how to fix.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dandandan View Post
    Note: I'm aware of a bug where the script doesn't bury the last bone in the inventory. Working on trying to figure out how to fix.
    Should have to do with a failsafe I put in to stop the make function with just 1 item left in inventory, check the end of the make function.

Thread Information