Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Memory reading.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Even with multiplying the 512 I am still having trouble finding the the coordinates static location. It seems like each time rs2client loads the pointer (that I thought was the correct pointer) doesn't have the correct value. I know it's uncommon and asking alot but would you mind doing a brief video on how you found the correct address for the coordinates? If you don't want it released to the public I don't mind paying for small demonstrations on how you accomplished certain things. I'm a visual learner, I've read many articles, and watched even more videos on how it's done but it isn't working for rs2client haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Pointers will never work for rs. There is only 2 ways to get right spot. Dissecting executable somehow as some guy did here, or like me aob scan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Do you happen to have the link to his post ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by halfbreed9 View Post
    Do you happen to have the link to his post ?
    It is on this thread check few pages back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I really wish this was open sourced so people can learn and contribute to it. Shame the same excitement that drives runelite doesn't drive RS3 developments. I am working on a 2012 remake of RS and there is a ton of information that I would be able to get saving me countless hours. NPC spawns, interface component animations, proj anims, spot anims, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by titandino View Post
    I really wish this was open sourced so people can learn and contribute to it. Shame the same excitement that drives runelite doesn't drive RS3 developments. I am working on a 2012 remake of RS and there is a ton of information that I would be able to get saving me countless hours. NPC spawns, interface component animations, proj anims, spot anims, etc.
    He won't do it man. I've even asked how much money it would take to buy his source. I can't figure out how he accomplished this and he won't release his source so I can't even figure out how he got to where he is haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alar82 View Post
    It is on this thread check few pages back.
    Any chance for some of the source specifically the players coords and how you looped through the NPC's / Game Objects and how you got the attack function to work?
    Last edited by halfbreed9; 02-07-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information