Thread: Lost-Isle RSPS Fishing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Lost-Isle RSPS Fishing

I've been following the instructions and guides that are here, but they're all outdated and I can't figure out how to make a simple bot that clicks the fishing spot, fishes to full, then walks back to the bank that is a few feet away, bank, and go back, etc. Will someone help me out?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cynsoff View Post
    I've been following the instructions and guides that are here, but they're all outdated and I can't figure out how to make a simple bot that clicks the fishing spot, fishes to full, then walks back to the bank that is a few feet away, bank, and go back, etc. Will someone help me out?
    depending on the srl version you are using you can check out the mayors srl-6 all-in-one guide.

But to find the fishing spot you can use tpa/atpa's. Explained in the guide above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    depending on the srl version you are using you can check out the mayors srl-6 all-in-one guide.

But to find the fishing spot you can use tpa/atpa's. Explained in the guide above.
    Does this thread help with OSRS or just RS3?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cynsoff View Post
    Does this thread help with OSRS or just RS3?
    if its for a rsps it will work, because when you script for a rsps you generally have to make your own functions/procedures. although if that rsps is oldshool (i haven't check out lost-isle yet), you could try srl-5 and some of it may work, just for that tutorial you have to use the srl-6 include.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    if its for a rsps it will work, because when you script for a rsps you generally have to make your own functions/procedures. although if that rsps is oldshool (i haven't check out lost-isle yet), you could try srl-5 and some of it may work, just for that tutorial you have to use the srl-6 include.

Yeah, its an OSRSPS. I'll try using that tut, hopefully I get somewhere soon :P Thanks, my dood.

Thread Information