Thread: Request me something!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Request me something!

Hi, I'm new around here and I'm willing to take your ideas for scripts and make them happen! I'd like something fairly challenging, but it seems like most of the good scripts that aren't goldfarm-y have already been created and work well.
    Anyways, please suggest me anything you'd like!
    Requirements:
    -Script can't make more than 1.5m/hr
    -It can't be locked behind quests
    Last edited by Hierophant; 10-27-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

I'd like to suggest adding some explicit guidelines.

e.g regarding requirements & profitability

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

White knight shop dissassembler for invention parts !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

There arn't that many Hunter scripts floating around. The hunter mini-game would be fantastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@acow Thanks, I've updated the first post to reflect your suggestion.
    @Nubzor Sorry, I don't have access to the white knight shop, unfortunately. However, you can get way more (and better) parts by putting scavenging on a weapon and training at abyss/saradomin encampment.
    @Cubz That sounds like it might be good, I'll see if I can do that.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

I'd suggest a 1-99 skill training script, and hunter is a great idea for a public script imo.

If you're interested in doing a 1-99 skill training script you'd ideally want:
    • A way to get your current level. Srl6 has a great way of doing this for you https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6/blob/d5...ats.simba#L244
    • Activities for the different levels that [ideally] you can get to without requirements, outside of lodestone unlocked.
      • And being able to differentiate between the locations would be a nice plus, if you can't then the script just needs to teleport and walk to the location of the activity of it's level at start up
    • A way to check for level change (multiple ways of doing this, which can vary in complexity/difficulty/cpu and responsiveness to levelups)

If you're interested in doing a skill training script (of any kind) and would like help when writing it feel free to let me know, I should be able to assist in some way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hierophant View Post
    @acow Thanks, I've updated the first post to reflect your suggestion.
    @Nubzor Sorry, I don't have access to the white knight shop, unfortunately. However, you can get way more (and better) parts by putting scavenging on a weapon and training at abyss/saradomin encampment.
    @Cubz That sounds like it might be good, I'll see if I can do that.
    Too bad ^^

I see all these runespan scripts I think here are outdated, maybe thats worth exploring?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    I'd suggest a 1-99 skill training script, and hunter is a great idea for a public script imo.
    Ooh, that sounds really fun. Plus I need hunter reqs for a few things so that's a really good idea. Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would look into a w100 Shanty Brazier firemaking script supporting preset for logs in shanty chest. make the script set where if no Brazier, stay's active for 5-10 minutes if no Brazier script terminates, random breaks, mouse movements and basic/good anti ban system? there is A LOT of people always w100 shanty pass. Could be best Firemaking script also note theres no Firemaking scripts at the moment currently working and everyone is using Braziers! Just take into consideration :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

an autos pammer script that stops spamming if a someone from a list of names comes within the vicinity and then starts again once they're gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'd suggest a 1-99 skill training script with a prayer trainer which uses prayers skills

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I suggest a abyss training bot, not making runes but using the afk in there for a bot. E.G. Chins with range, Mage with blood runes/abilities and melee with hallberd/scythe. Lmk what u think and if you make it, I'd really wanna get a download of that :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A Clan wars bot that walks into portal with quick prayers that'd be dope!

Thread Information