Thread: Banned for 48 hours

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Default Banned for 48 hours

Created a teak woodcutting script and received a 48 hour ban once i logged into my account this morning.

I have been botting the account for about 6 - 8 hours. level 55 - 71 woodcutting.

I'm trying to determine what part of my script got me banned.

I use to bot about 1 year ago and i don't remember Jagex picking up macroing this quickly, has it improved or just bad luck on my end?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

i've been botting for a solid 1 and half month now on 4 accs 8 hours a day with 0 bans, so things are the same. You just got unlucky/reported/bad antiban
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

No way for us to know for sure what part(s) resulted in you getting caught.
    Jagex's botwatch had a drastic improvement ingame for both rs3 & osrs in the summer of 2013, afaik there's been no improvements near that level (in terms of increased bans) on rs3.

You might wish to heed the last part of what I said on my last post in your previous thread, if you're to continue botting with an updated version of that script. If this is a main account that you care about, you should stop botting on it as the next ban will most likely (almost definitely) be a perm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I have not noticed a difference in this over the last few years, just noticed that sometimes I am unlucky.

Please also consider that certain activities may be more highly monitored and/or higher risk. This being the most efficient and popular way to level woodcutting, you are probably at higher risk.

There is no way to know for sure what threw up the red flag, but if you are willing to share your code, certainly some of the good people here may be able to give their opinions about what did you in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lipcot View Post
    i've been botting for a solid 1 and half month now on 4 accs 8 hours a day with 0 bans, so things are the same. You just got unlucky/reported/bad antiban
    ^ this..

Most likely got reported while you were sleeping

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Thanks everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

did you just do 6/8 hrs straight or did you take breaks, I have 2 different accounts that are using the same script, one has been banned the other hasnt and is using breaks.

Thread Information