Thread: [RS3][P2P] Foo's Summer Pie Maker / Pie Destroyer | REQ: 95 Cooking |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Default [RS3][P2P] Foo's Summer Pie Maker / Pie Destroyer | REQ: 95 Cooking |

Foo's Pie Destroyer (RS3)

Version: 1.1

Description
    Takes Pie Shells, Strawberrys, Watermelons, and Cooking Apples then creates Raw Summer Pies out of them to sell for Profit on the Grand Exchange. This is a great way to make money because Raw Summer Pies sell for so much that you can make lots of money off of them, I made close to 200 mill using this script.

Features
    -Simple But Good Anti-Ban
    -Smart Drawing (Optional)
    -Sound To Play For When Pies Are Done (Adjustable) (Optional)
    -Breaks (Adjustable)
    -Failsafes
    -Fail Status For Failsafe's
    -Status Feature
    -Custom Proggy Made By Me

Requirements
    95 Cooking
    Latest Version of SRL-6
    Follow Setup Instructions Below

Setup Instructions (Important!)
    1. First, you need to be in this spot, in this specific Bank, Varrock WEST Bank. You don't necessarily have to, you can use another banker with equal color, but it's not recommended.

Example
    Varrock West Bank

2. Now go into your bank and go to the presets tab. Make sure that Preset 1 has the first Circle Filled in for QuickInvetory1 and add 14 Pie Shells and 14 Strawberry's to Preset 1 Bag. Now your going to need Summer Pie Parts to put into the second preset, Preset 2. Just add the 14 Strawberry's to the Pie Shells and then add those 14 Summer Pie Parts into Preset 2 alongside some Watermelons. Make sure Preset 2 has the second circle inside it for QuickInventory2, then for Preset 3 just put Watermelon into those 14 Pie Shell Parts with the Strawberry's in them then add them to the Preset 3 Tab alongside 14 Cooking Apples. (Note: The Third Preset will be used and switched with the bot automatically)

Example For Preset 1 and 2

Preset 1 and 2 Example

3. Once you have that all set up, just change the settings in the Script to your liking, then your done.

Proggys
    Proggys

Please note that this is an old Proggy I had, I have ran this for a lot longer than 4 hours and don't mind the incorrectly placed Fail Status, Fixed that long ago.

Proggy Provided by: Pastah

Changelog
    -1.0 Release
    -1.1 Mini Anti-Ban Update

Bugs
    -Time Until Break sometimes will display the wrong time.
    -Sometimes but rarely, the Antiban will look at skills and the little box that pops open the info when you hover over a skill, it sometimes stays there even after switching tabs, causing the bot not being able to read the Inventory Slots Correctly.

Notes
    -If the Script cannot find the Banker, try zooming in a bit or switching to OPENGL.
    -Cooking Apples and Pie Shells have a buy limit of 1000 per 4 hours on the Grand Exchange, I suggest you invest in them overnight and throughout the day to attain more.

Important Notice!
    This script was made for personal use, I do not have any plans to update this script, I might depending on how busy I am, but right now I have no Ambition for it. The only reason I have chosen to release this script is because I no longer play Runescape and I felt like I should release it so someone else can use it. I put a good amount of time into this script so there shouldn't be any problems.

EDIT -
    By the way, sorry for the ugly unaligned Spoilers. The Spoilers don't seem to center on this website.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ffcfoo; 10-22-2020 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Looks like this script was made with a lot of attention to detail (from a brief skim through), thanks for releasing and very sexy proggy!

btw ge limits are per 4 hours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Looks like this script was made with a lot of attention to detail (from a brief skim through), thanks for releasing and very sexy proggy!

btw ge limits are per 4 hours
    Thanks, I put a lot of effort into it. Ahh 4 hours my bad, I will edit it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

I'd love to try this, but I'm wondering, do I really need 99 cooking or can I start it at 95, since looking at the wiki it requires 95 to make these?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastah View Post
    I'd love to try this, but I'm wondering, do I really need 99 cooking or can I start it at 95, since looking at the wiki it requires 95 to make these?
    Sorry about that, it is 95 Cooking. Haven't played Runescape in a while so I thought it was 99. I Edited the Thread but I am unable to edit the Thread Title. Villavu doesn't seem to allow that, I will have a Moderator change it.
    Last edited by ffcfoo; 11-18-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffcfoo View Post
    Sorry about that, it is 95 Cooking. Haven't played Runescape in a while so I thought it was 99. I Edited the Thread but I am unable to edit the Thread Title. Villavu doesn't seem to allow that, I will have a Moderator change it.
    Sweet, getting an account ready to try this. I'm always curious on how well scripts will work .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Sweet, getting an account ready to try this. I'm always curious on how well scripts will work .
    Should work well, I have used this script countless times.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

I've tested it for a bit more than an hour now, after it took a break it withdrew preset 1 and ate a strawberry. After that it tried using the pie shell on the spot where the strawberry was eaten. It ended up ending the script a couple of seconds after that. Other than that it seemed to work well. Will test it some more

This might've been due to the client not running so smooth.

After it switched to the third preset it said "Too Much Wait Time: Logged Out" and stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I've tested it for a bit more than an hour now, after it took a break it withdrew preset 1 and ate a strawberry. After that it tried using the pie shell on the spot where the strawberry was eaten. It ended up ending the script a couple of seconds after that. Other than that it seemed to work well. Will test it some more

This might've been due to the client not running so smooth.

After it switched to the third preset it said "Too Much Wait Time: Logged Out" and stopped.
    Yeah, usually if the Client lags too much, it will set off the fail safe timers because it's taking to long to do things. Make sure SMART is running without lag.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffcfoo View Post
    Yeah, usually if the Client lags too much, it will set off the fail safe timers because it's taking to long to do things. Make sure SMART is running without lag.
    It's been running pretty smooth now on a client without lag (sometimes smart spawns a laggy client for an unknown reason)
    I really love the work you put into this script it's very well made. It's a shame we don't see scripts of this quality more often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

It's been running pretty smooth now on a client without lag (sometimes smart spawns a laggy client for an unknown reason)
    I really love the work you put into this script it's very well made. It's a shame we don't see scripts of this quality more often.
    Runescape botting seems to be dying down, not enough Scriptwriters and community. Thanks for the input, if you snap a pic of a good Proggy, I will add it to the thread.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

After using it to make only 3000 raw summer pies I already received a 48 hour ban. Shame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

After using it to make only 3000 raw summer pies I already received a 48 hour ban. Shame
    Must be a ban wave going on, although my friend is still using this with no ban yet.

EDIT-

I Updated the Anti-Ban Values a bit.
    Last edited by ffcfoo; 11-23-2016 at 02:16 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Haven't been on SRL for a while now, but I made a script that did this once upon a time (Never got to release it!) and lost it Glad to see it's still a viable money making option, though can imagine it's slightly banworthy haha.

I will try set this up later and add a proggy for you
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    Haven't been on SRL for a while now, but I made a script that did this once upon a time (Never got to release it!) and lost it Glad to see it's still a viable money making option, though can imagine it's slightly banworthy haha.

I will try set this up later and add a proggy for you
    You do have a good point, botting with this for many hours is not ideal. This method is very saturated but still works, but you have to be careful with this script and not over use it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

To show how well it works foos.png
    It wasn't actually out of items, it had an error freeing the bitmaps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

To show how well it works foos.png
    It wasn't actually out of items, it had an error freeing the bitmaps.
    If the inventory doesn't become full after taking out all the ingredients from the bank to your Backpack. The script will detect that the last of the items in the Inventory Bag are the last of the items to Make, therefore ending the script and logging out after the rest of the Ingredients from the Inventory Bag have been made, the "Out of Items" error will only display if that happens.

Freeing Bitmaps Error will always appear when it ends the script. Most likely the info from the skills blocked the inventory from being read, as explained in the "Bugs" Portion of the Main Thread.

Thanks for the 7 hour Proggy, I will add it to the thread.
    Last edited by ffcfoo; 11-27-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Through lots of playing about, and stopping/starting, I've managed about 4k Strawberry Pies currently, which is better than having to do them myself :P

I also edited the banking location so I can run it at Castle Wars, always found that to be one of the better places to run these sorts of scripts

All in all, really nice work, it's running fairly stable, most (don't think I've actually had any errors) problems have occurred when my PC has tried doing to much and it's just closed SMART.

Props to you good sir

E: The only think I might comment on is the logic of the script. I would personally prefer it if it done all of the first step, then the second step, then the third. It just seems sometimes to be a bit random, I still have strawberries and pie shells but it has been making the other two in a random sequence for a lil while. Not a complaint just an observation ^^
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    I would personally prefer it if it done all of the first step, then the second step, then the third. It just seems sometimes to be a bit random, I still have strawberries and pie shells but it has been making the other two in a random sequence for a lil while. Not a complaint just an observation ^^
    That's really odd because it does exactly that. It will do the First Step, Then The Second, Then The Third. Try alternating between OpenGL and DirectX to see which one works better. The script is not designed to randomly do any pie, it specifically only does 1 step, when that step is finished, it moves on. It shouldn't random anything, it switches between stages by detecting the last bits of pies in your inventory.

The colors could be outdated but I doubt it, the script was made with OpenGL Colors so if your on DirectX, try OpenGL.

Thread Information