Thread: Rsps srl

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Default Rsps srl

Hello, so recently I have started learning how to make a script on rs private servers. I watched some YohoJo's video tutorials and checked some guides for rsps on how to make a simple woodcutter. My problem starts with the SRL.simba, my SRL/ forder is empty (yes i did everything on how to setup simba guide) so i decided to change that to SRL-OSR/srl.simba (the zip i had to download, which is wrong i guess). I'v tried running a script that would move mouse to a tree and would click it (basically just copy/paste from the scripting tutorial). I know all of this might sound retarded to you, but do i need to download something for making scripts for RS private server or i need to change directory or something? Here is how the script looks.

Code:
    Program ChopTree;
    {$i SRL-OSR/srl.simba}
    Procedure ClickTree;
    var
      X,Y:Integer;
    begin
      if FindColorTolerance(X, Y, 2307630, 344, 196, 322, 181, 5) then
      begin
        mmouse(x, y,1,1);
        wait(250);
        ClickMouse(X, Y, mouse_Left)
      end;
    end;
    Begin
    SetupSRL;
    ClickTree;
    end.
    It compiles successfully, but when i try to run it the mouse wont move or do anything. (I'v selected the client)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Your search bounds don't make any sense. Have a look at rj's rsps tuts https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94909

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    Your search bounds don't make any sense. Have a look at rj's rsps tuts https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94909
    I need to update those guides lol.

Scripting for a RSPS is honestly more difficult than it is for RS if you want to make anything beyond a alcher. You may not have to walk across the map or anything but christ scripting without SRL isn't fun. I tried making a really general include one time for 316, 508, and 613 based servers. I gave up on it because on the variety of RSPS's and custom stuff, the include became waay too messy too quickly.

I have something in the works for runique though

Thread Information