Thread: 48 Hour Ban on New Main

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default 48 Hour Ban on New Main

Hi All,

Have been with the forum for a while but have never really been active.

Long story short, I've been attempting to work on developing my own Abyss bot for my new main account after being away from the game for a long time. I am having a very difficult time approaching the section right after you teleport into the abyss. I am currently working on a pure color bot using Flights AeroLib library (great stuff!) and am trying a method of getting my current position as soon as I teleport into Abyss and then finding the closest tile that would potentially have an obstacle from an array. Problem is that I can't figure out how to identify the agility obstacle by color since it's not unique at all.

Anyways rant aside...I bought an Epicbot Abyss script and got a 48 hour ban after using it for under 2 hours. I'm refocusing on my Abyss bot but it is difficult.

Thanks,
    Zalmoxius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Yeah, EpicBot is a horrible bot.

Also, try using the reflection include. I've used it for awhile and really love its accuracy over color.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

reflection will be way more accurate, but dont hesitate on asking on the forums for help with the detection on your scripts, many people will be glad to help you!
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

If you are using SMART, you should look into Reflection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the tips. I've attempted to stay away from reflection since it breaks every time there is an RS update while color doesn't. It's worth a try to get the script running at least. Thanks again for all your help.

Regards,
    Zalmoxius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

I've been away for quite a while, but last I checked you couldn't use reflection to detect the obstacles in the abyss(Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm kind of asking). Due to contrasting colors with the rest of the zone, however, you can use color to detect and navigate the eyes and rocks. Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Anoobis,

I've been busy with work but I will be continuing development on this when i have time. Will probably post a new thread with what I find works and what doesn't.

Thanks,
    Zalmoxius

Thread Information