Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bored, what bot do you want me to make?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Post Bored, what bot do you want me to make?

I wanna begin by apologising if this is the wrong section to post this but I figured it was the popular and suitable spot. I also didn't want to go through all the current threads.

The title says most of it. Any money making methods or really any skilling bot I find interesting and in demand, I will do. No guarantees that you're bot will get chosen but I will do my best. Drop some suggestions in the comments or send me a pm if you feel like it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Wintertodt. Good luck
    Ski-U-Mah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Last Legend View Post
    Wintertodt. Good luck
    That's a pretty good idea. I was planning on doing it for my main. Isn't just fire making maples just as much EXP? I know you can get the pyromancer outfit. Anything else?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacz24 View Post
    That's a pretty good idea. I was planning on doing it for my main. Isn't just fire making maples just as much EXP? I know you can get the pyromancer outfit. Anything else?
    Exp depends on level, so I believe it just barely surpasses the 350k mark towards the end of the 99 grind. That being said, you can get decent profit off seeds, fish, etc.. You also have a chance at a pet.
    Ski-U-Mah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Last Legend View Post
    Exp depends on level, so I believe it just barely surpasses the 350k mark towards the end of the 99 grind. That being said, you can get decent profit off seeds, fish, etc.. You also have a chance at a pet.
    Ok great, thanks. I will look into this when I start doing fire making and if people think its needed, also if I want to do it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

I think there is a surprising lack of thieving scripts for how easy it is. Maybe make a nice all-in-one pickpocketer, or try something else like pyramid plunder.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Would you be scripting in reflection or color only?
    I would probably just include both, atleast for the current suggestions that have come up. I haven't scripted in reflection as much as color though so it might be a little bit of a learning curve.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    I think there is a surprising lack of thieving scripts for how easy it is. Maybe make a nice all-in-one pickpocketer, or try something else like pyramid plunder.
    Those are good ideas, I feel like a all-in-one pickpocketer wouldn't get much use. Am I wrong here, isn't there better exp? I will consider pyramid plunder though. Thanks!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Those are good ideas, I feel like a all-in-one pickpocketer wouldn't get much use. Am I wrong here, isn't there better exp? I will consider pyramid plunder though. Thanks!
    black jacking or pp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

cosmic runecrafting?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    black jacking or pp
    Yeah, I was surprised to see that there was no blackjacking bot. I've never done it but I have seen videos and it seems pretty easy. Will consider. I'll count that as a vote for pp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pleb View Post
    cosmic runecrafting?
    Runecrafting is one of the most under scripted bots publicly. Gonna assume because they move the good scripts to premium and the fact its a gold farmers dream. If I do runecrafting in the future though I will probably work on a rc bot. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Runecrafting is one of the most under scripted bots publicly. Gonna assume because they move the good scripts to premium and the fact its a gold farmers dream. If I do runecrafting in the future though I will probably work on a rc bot. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Even in the members section there is few.

It has a high ban rate because it has such amazing potential for gold farming that Jagex keep a very close eye on it.

Flight had made a flawless colour abyss script that he ended up releasing as it got his main banned (I believe).

A thieving script would be nice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Even in the members section there is few.

It has a high ban rate because it has such amazing potential for gold farming that Jagex keep a very close eye on it.

Flight had made a flawless colour abyss script that he ended up releasing as it got his main banned (I believe).

A thieving script would be nice.
    Huh, interesting. They just make it difficult for scripters? Or is it more like they have more bot watch and pking?

Whatever skill I do next will likely depend on what script I end up doing, and thieving looks possible.

I will definitely keep it in mind, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Huh, interesting. They just make it difficult for scripters? Or is it more like they have more bot watch and pking?

Whatever skill I do next will likely depend on what script I end up doing, and thieving looks possible.

I will definitely keep it in mind, thanks.
    runecrafting is never worth the risk, unless you are good enough that you can make a flawless script and never share it with anyone.

Thieving would be cool. PP is amazing experience, as is blackjacking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolskilla View Post
    runecrafting is never worth the risk, unless you are good enough that you can make a flawless script and never share it with anyone.

Thieving would be cool. PP is amazing experience, as is blackjacking
    Wow, thanks for the advice you probably saved me a ban. I will count that as a vote for thieving! Thanks.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

If your up to it, a farming script is what is really lacking in Villavu.

Would be a big job, but something that you could work on is a farming script that tends to trees, fruit trees, herbs, allotments and flowers.

Something that logs in every couple of hours to tend to the herbs, flowers and allotments, then cycles through the trees once or twice a day.

Would involve a lot of planning though!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

If your up to it, a farming script is what is really lacking in Villavu.

Would be a big job, but something that you could work on is a farming script that tends to trees, fruit trees, herbs, allotments and flowers.

Something that logs in every couple of hours to tend to the herbs, flowers and allotments, then cycles through the trees once or twice a day.

Would involve a lot of planning though!
    Lol, lacking is an understatement. I have never done farming so I honestly know nothing about it but it would definitely be a nice challenge.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Lol, lacking is an understatement. I have never done farming so I honestly know nothing about it but it would definitely be a nice challenge.
    I think the mayor released a script that sorta covered these things ages ago... If he's still active you could ask him for advice.
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

How easy is it to create a script that logs in every complete tick cycle for herbs? Is it as simple as just log out, wait the required time in ms, then log back in?

Or am I missing something?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkTree View Post
    How easy is it to create a script that logs in every complete tick cycle for herbs? Is it as simple as just log out, wait the required time in ms, then log back in?

Or am I missing something?
    Interacting with the farming patch, depending on what materials have been used (water melons, strawberries etc). Checking to see if the plants are dying/dead/adjusting the time accordingly. Moving to multiple patches around runescape. Tree/fruit tree support.

Is a lot involved, depending on the XP you are wanting to achieve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Interacting with the farming patch, depending on what materials have been used (water melons, strawberries etc). Checking to see if the plants are dying/dead/adjusting the time accordingly. Moving to multiple patches around runescape. Tree/fruit tree support.

Is a lot involved, depending on the XP you are wanting to achieve.
    Ahhh right I see, yeah i guess there's a lot of variables to take into consideration. Guess then an all round farming script that does trees/herbs/fruit tress etc is considerably more complicated then say just a herb one.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkTree View Post
    Ahhh right I see, yeah i guess there's a lot of variables to take into consideration. Guess then an all round farming script that does trees/herbs/fruit tress etc is considerably more complicated then say just a herb one.
    Yeah for sure.

I think Kristi did a good herb script. Adapting that to do trees would also be great exp, as you only have to log in rarely to harvest/plant them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

I would be interested in a solid AIO fighter. Doesnt seem to be a updated one around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information