Thread: Banned on multiple accounts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Question Banned on multiple accounts

Hello All,
    Posting this to gather opinions as to the primary reason getting caught and also supply more data points as to why one might get banned.
    So I botted an account for about a year, using all kinds of scipts thru the whole bot busting phase of botany bay and never got caught. Took about a 2 year break and very recently set up simba again. Using SMART i used a varrock mining script for about 10 hours (not caught yet) then transferred about 30m to 3 characters. I then used a very basic script, more like an auto clicker to make headless arrows on account#2. Used that for about 2 hours and hit with 48h ban. Cleared cache and went back to acct#1 and did some more mining (about 10 mins) then hit with another 48h ban. Then made new acct, botted lvl 50 in all cmbt stats, no ban, waited few days, no ban, then manually did RC (after 1 hr, hit with 3rd 48hr ban).
    Seems to me that the bad script I was using got the first account caught, then the 2nd account was easily checked bc it was used on same IP or client, or whatever, and then 3rd account was flagged and when I did some RC (highly botted skill) it was flagged again. If the bad script didnt get me caught, then maybe the cash transfer flagged all accounts? One last interesting thing that I noticed was that I was hit with the ban at 9:30am local time at jajex HQ, which made it seem like the account might have just been first in the queue when the mod got to the office in the morning.

Best,
    N

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

At one point my entire farm got banned, except for the one account that didn't trade my mule that time. I think transferring the cash could have been the flag. After that it was just a matter of timing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    At one point my entire farm got banned, except for the one account that didn't trade my mule that time. I think transferring the cash could have been the flag. After that it was just a matter of timing.
    Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Maybe your IP was logged? I'd use a VPN that hasn't been blacklisted for multiple bots.

Thread Information