Thread: Need Help with script coding for random event

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default Need Help with script coding for random event

Hey guys, i currently in possession of a thieving script, however the script is flawless, the problem is a random event, this random event pops up and when it is up you cannot do anything other than solve the event or log out. However when you log out an in the random dissapears and you can continue bottling.

I was wondering if there is a way to recognize when this random comes on and either solve it or get my script to re log and continue botting

Grazie

Matt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Yes it is solvable, and I actually modified the script that you're using to just logout when it detects the random, and have it re-log. Just create a function that detects the blue color background of the items spinning. Check to see if the condition is true, and go from there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sebo View Post
    Yes it is solvable, and I actually modified the script that you're using to just logout when it detects the random, and have it re-log. Just create a function that detects the blue color background of the items spinning. Check to see if the condition is true, and go from there!
    Much appreciated for the response !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sebo View Post
    Logging out whenever the random event occurs sounds very robotic to me. Especially over long periods of time. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Thread Information