Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned on 2 accounts, one was barley botted (07 scape)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    The first time took much longer to be caught. I had trained to 75 Runecrafting myself (by hand and scripts to craft Astral/Nature runes) then made it to 96 when the first ban occurred. At 97 the second and permanent ban was issued. Most of the usage was done with the reflection version of my script however the color version worked to many, many hours. On my second abyssal rc-ing account the only script used was the color version, however it also utilized SMART. This account made it to upper 70's I believe, starting from level 44 in the Abyss.

Now tying these two accounts with at least two others that were banned, both using the official client suggests they were now flagged, at least not totally, due to SMART and/or Reflection. But without a doubt, the oldest two accounts of the 4+ lasted the longest, so I believe account age plays a major role in detection, but obviously not limited to it.
    I took your old script and rewrote it and adding some sort of randomness to every function. I did a lot of things differently too. I fixed as many things I thought could be used to detect like using several different pathways etc. Also adding stuff like guassrandom in all clickboxes etc. I did around 8-11 hours a day with small breaks in b/t then a big break during night.

I botted from 40-75. As soon as I hit 75, I got banned. I was using SMART. But I feel like I got banned cuz I died every day or so and my account would sometimes click around lumbridge before logging out.

I wanna retry again without SMART.

Just to add, I was around 50ish combat. Many people had boosted 85 mage accounts and had alts that would dress like the zamorak mage to screw up the bot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Just a heads up, dont use gaussian function with breaks - ut makes things worse.
    And I'm certain that your bans could be mostly blamed on deaths, at first I didn't receive any bans at all unless account died (another method, but logic still applies).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Most common gold farming methods will get you banned easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For what it's worth I haven't been banned yet after fletching headless arrows for about 3 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Been banned for 100m before. Doesn't feel good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information