0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by funzo View Post
    Error: Plugin(rstext) has not been found
    Compiling failed.

Getting this error when i have rstext in the plugin file
    What could i be doing wrong?
    Your antivirus probably deleted the rstext.dll from your plugins folder, try recovering it from your antivirus quarantine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

New update in Alora - now cant log out when you get random event while thieving. RIP script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I've seen a lot of people buying Alora gold, this could make a lot of money.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alorian View Post
    New update in Alora - now cant log out when you get random event while thieving. RIP script.
    Will update today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMayoboeiI View Post
    I've seen a lot of people buying Alora gold, this could make a lot of money.
    Still not that easy to swap though, not to mention the banrates :/

Tinkering with the script a bit, if OP agrees I could share versions that can steal from other stalls aswell

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bago47 View Post

Tinkering with the script a bit, if OP agrees I could share versions that can steal from other stalls aswell
    Yes please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Yeh they have good RWT detecting methods. Sold Alora gold with staking, dropping and wildy killing methods - all got caught in 24h.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah the update was that u can't log out while random. Why dont u try to make it like..

When the random comes just click any of them even if fail it only teleports u away.
    U click home teleport and ur back in edgville. All it needs to do is run back to stall and continue.
    If that's possibile.
    I saw u can set ur home telle to edgville and just one click on minimap brings u back to stall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumbar View Post
    Yeah the update was that u can't log out while random. Why dont u try to make it like..

When the random comes just click any of them even if fail it only teleports u away.
    U click home teleport and ur back in edgville. All it needs to do is run back to stall and continue.
    If that's possibile.
    I saw u can set ur home telle to edgville and just one click on minimap brings u back to stall.
    More faster way to get back to thieving stall would be - when the random event releports u away, then program type in chat ::thieve and boom ur back at thieving stalls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    Will update today
    updated yet?
    If i have one great idea how to thieve more safer can i pm u about it and u could make it? could it be private program so if alora staff is looking in these forums then theres less chance of them banning me..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alorian View Post
    updated yet?
    If i have one great idea how to thieve more safer can i pm u about it and u could make it? could it be private program so if alora staff is looking in these forums then theres less chance of them banning me..
    feel free to PM me, although I will not be releasing anything privately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please brother pm me with the script? I can hook u up with some gold or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I do want to note that I sometimes experience the script to begin clicking the other stalls rather than the Gem Stall's forcing me to terminate the script early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    I do want to note that I sometimes experience the script to begin clicking the other stalls rather than the Gem Stall's forcing me to terminate the script early.
    It wont click unless the hover text says gem stall so that shouldn't be happening. Are you sure it isn't just hovering over it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I tried manually placing the mouse on the Gem Stall to "reset" the script per se (after it wouldn't do it on its own), but it consistently kept on click once towards another stall and then on the actual stall (scimitar-stall). This happened once. I can test it when I get the time to confirm if this is a repetitive occurrence or a one-time miss.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Hey man, I've tried using your procedure "ClickBigStall" on elkoy server. They have the same stall, the only problem is that there are 3 stalls that look the same, so the mouse keeps moving to the other ones, but clicks on the one with the correct uptext. Do you think you could help me get it clicking just the same stall, please? Here is how the code looks now and how the place looks. I've added something that goodgamescripts posted on some thread, so it would click the closest tpa to you. Not sure if its working
    Code:
    rocedure ClickBigStall();
    var
    TPA: TPointArray;
    ATPA: T2DPointArray;
    tCol: TColEx;

begin
    tCol.create(10992326, 6, 0.03, 0.18);
    if (tCol.findAllIn(AREA_MS, TPA)) then
    begin
    ATPA := FloodFillTPA(TPA);
    SortATPASize(ATPA, true);
    SortATPAFrom(ATPA, Point(261,261));
    SortATPAFromFirstPoint(ATPA, Point(261,261));
    HumanMMouse(middleTPA(ATPA[0]), 4, 4);
    if (waituptext('Veg', 250)) then
    fastClick(Mouse_Left);
    wait(200);
      end else
        randomCompass();
    end;
    There are 2 "Fish stalls" and 1 "Veg Stall"

https://gyazo.com/b73142d85293876506bf4b16ee90bff9

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkzz View Post
    Hey man, I've tried using your procedure "ClickBigStall" on elkoy server. They have the same stall, the only problem is that there are 3 stalls that look the same, so the mouse keeps moving to the other ones, but clicks on the one with the correct uptext.
    Simba Code:
    SortATPAFrom(Trees, Point(MSCX, MSCY));

If the Private Server client is the same as OSRS in terms of layout then that's the only sort function you'll need. Start with your character next to the stall you want to steal from. Position yourself so that the other stalls are as far as possible.

Which of the stalls in the picture is the one you want?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Hey man, I've tried using your procedure "ClickBigStall" on elkoy server. They have the same stall, the only problem is that there are 3 stalls that look the same, so the mouse keeps moving to the other ones, but clicks on the one with the correct uptext. Do you think you could help me get it clicking just the same stall, please? Here is how the code looks now and how the place looks. I've added something that goodgamescripts posted on some thread, so it would click the closest tpa to you. Not sure if its working
    Code:
    rocedure ClickBigStall();
    var
    TPA: TPointArray;
    ATPA: T2DPointArray;
    tCol: TColEx;

begin
    tCol.create(10992326, 6, 0.03, 0.18);
    if (tCol.findAllIn(AREA_MS, TPA)) then
    begin
    ATPA := FloodFillTPA(TPA);
    SortATPASize(ATPA, true);
    SortATPAFrom(ATPA, Point(261,261));
    SortATPAFromFirstPoint(ATPA, Point(261,261));
    HumanMMouse(middleTPA(ATPA[0]), 4, 4);
    if (waituptext('Veg', 250)) then
    fastClick(Mouse_Left);
    wait(200);
      end else
        randomCompass();
    end;
    There are 2 "Fish stalls" and 1 "Veg Stall"

https://gyazo.com/b73142d85293876506bf4b16ee90bff9
    sort it from your position on the screen, but loop through each index instead of just checking atpa[0] (the first index) and look for correct uptext. that way it will click the stall closest to you almost always, and if somehow your player gets moved closer to the stall you don't want, it will still find the correct stall because you loop through each index and look for uptext. But you should look into parabot if they still have the server hooked (afaik they do)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    I tried manually placing the mouse on the Gem Stall to "reset" the script per se (after it wouldn't do it on its own), but it consistently kept on click once towards another stall and then on the actual stall (scimitar-stall). This happened once. I can test it when I get the time to confirm if this is a repetitive occurrence or a one-time miss.
    I don't know what you are doing / trying to do but I just ran it today and the core of the script worked (everything but solving most of the randoms)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Hey, i was using the script on alora for few hours. I noticed that the script picks the odd one out and continues to thieve, but cant really afk this for long time since the inventory gets full of random items. I was thinking maybe it would be better to always select the wrong odd one out so it would teleport you away and u wouldn't get any reward. Also i was thinking to add DTM's for all the random items so the script would drop them, but there must be an easier way than DTM's?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Hey, i was using the script on alora for few hours. I noticed that the script picks the odd one out and continues to thieve, but cant really afk this for long time since the inventory gets full of random items. I was thinking maybe it would be better to always select the wrong odd one out so it would teleport you away and u wouldn't get any reward. Also i was thinking to add DTM's for all the random items so the script would drop them, but there must be an easier way than DTM's?
    I think the easier way would be to just make a DTM of the cash, and the crushed gem, and drop everything BUT them. And yeah I could make it click the wrong one and tele, while i search for a more permanent solution for solving randoms. thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it after class

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newhere View Post
    Bump would be nice to see this script updated<3
    done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Script works great, thanks for the effort! however when i get teleported to falador it crashes.. i think this only happens when you get teleported to falador, not sure though.error.jpg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hectortje3 View Post
    Script works great, thanks for the effort! however when i get teleported to falador it crashes.. i think this only happens when you get teleported to falador, not sure though.error.jpg
    Ahh, thanks for this (especially the pic), made me realize I forgot to check that the length of my T2DPointArray was still greater than 0 after filtering in Stall.Interact() func. FilterTPAsBetween(ATPA, 0, 250) must have removed all indices, then it tried to do this
    Simba Code:
    Mouse((ATPA[0].MidPnt), 5, 5, MOUSE_MOVE);
    causing the error.
    Released a fix.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Hey man, I'v tried this fixed version of the script. When it gets full inventory, it opens the shop but wont sell, just keeps rotating camera ("Failed to perform state... rotating compass"). Also when i first ran the script i got a random, it solver and started dropping everything from inventory from 2nd slot, including the gems. I guess i just have to re-make DTM's for that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Hey man, I'v tried this fixed version of the script. When it gets full inventory, it opens the shop but wont sell, just keeps rotating camera ("Failed to perform state... rotating compass"). Also when i first ran the script i got a random, it solver and started dropping everything from inventory from 2nd slot, including the gems. I guess i just have to re-make DTM's for that.
    Are you on max brightness

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information