Thread: Who can teach me some scripting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Who can teach me some scripting?

i need assistant.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

I already PMed you offering help. You've yet to reply.

Edit:- I want to state: I messaged him before he made a post about purchasing a script, if anyone was wondering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

im sorry lol i didnt had 10 post count yet so thats the problem im very sorry.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Ah, that's not your fault, you don't need to apologise. I wasn't aware of that restriction.

Firstly, if you haven't installed Simba and correctly set it up, do that. Follow this guide:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116855

Now, you'll want to familiarise yourself with the program, use this guide to help you:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58935

If you've got any programming experience, some of that will be old news to you, but if you haven't, make sure you read it in detail.

Basically the basis of any script is identifying if something is true or false, then doing an action if required. For example, if we want script that eats food when below 50 hp, the general logic of the script will be:

Simba Code:
    if HP is less than 50 then
    eat some food

Now that isn't correctly worded so it means nothing to the computer, but it outlines the logic and that's the most important first step. From here we can figure out how to make those checks and do those actions.

But before you try to jump into any practical scripting, first create a simple addition function, that writes out the answer of adding two numbers. If you read that second guide above (there's LOADS in there) you should be able to do that.

Also stop creating multiple threads across different sections, anyone that can see it it this section can see it there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Read other people's scripts.

Thread Information