Quote Originally Posted by Ozzhates View Post
Here is the thing it's part of the game that we play with the game devs and always have. DO NOT get down and def DO NOT quit doing what you are doing. try this take a break PLAY some actual games. Villagers and heroes is a game that you can easily create bots on and there anti ban is min, so that would be nice easy macro building with no harsh consequences.

Also OSRS was owned by macros before they closed it and that was the main reason they closed it. With machines learning now a days it does not surprise me that it learned you were autoing before and compared it to now and decided that you were macroing now.

Moverover play some runescape by hand. The game is ever changing and I have often seen macros that are playing the game as it was plaid before updates unbeknownst to the macro builder esp rs3.

Lastly ALL of my successfully macroed characters are only about 50% macroed the other time I am "poking" the game by hand to improved my ever changing programs. I have many 15 yr old hand played characters all because I know I WILL be banned no matter how good the macro I build is.

Anyway, sorry for your loss. òzz
Well said.