Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some good news for srl6 users wishing to bot on NXT

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    My efforts are all on OSRS. Any reason why there's no mention of memory scanning with nxt? I thought that'd be a decent angle to explore too.

also @Brandon;
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    You can certainly bot it with OpenGL, DirectX but not only that.. You can legit hook the functions without even bothering with OpenGL or DirectX. It's all native now. You can inject functions into it to do what you want. You can read memory and offsets just fine. That combined with OpenGL, DX, Vulcan or even by itself is insanely powerful.

It's just that no one wants to do it and in all honesty, I got bored.. I already hooked it on OSX (OpenGL and a few native Mach-O hooks). I have not tried Windows but I just couldn't find the motivation this year.. I thought about doing it as a Christmas thing but meh..

Looks like someone else might have to try something otherwise we'd just settle with colour anyway. The biggest issue I saw would be embedding it into a window to make it minimize-able but that can be overcome in WinAPI fairly easily.

Most are happy with just colour anyway but yeah, I agree with Kasi here.. You can memory scan it.
    @Obscurity; @Clarity; and I were working on Memory reading as well. We were trying to figure out how to deal with the randomization of addresses with every reload before we all got very busy (especially Obscurity who is out living life with his new leg :P)

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

@Ross; nxt already has aslr? are you sure you're offsetting correctly?
    Last edited by Kasi; 01-24-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

@Ross; - Yep. New leg, went camping probably 12 times in 6 months, drove across the USA and Canada, and now working 68 hours a week leading a shift at my plant.

RuneScale related, we did get memory working fine and scrapped the OpenGL/DirectX. Made some videos on it a few months back but that was around the time the doctors unfused my knee and I, as Ross said, got my life back after 8 years.

In the mean time I wrote bots and do tournaments for Rocket League on PC if anyone's interested. ;-).

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

???
    ?? =)
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    ?? =)
    what is this? noob.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Can we get simba 1.2 tickcount error fixed for srl-6. Somehow. Maybe?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alar82 View Post
    Can we get simba 1.2 tickcount error fixed for srl-6. Somehow. Maybe?
    There's a separate branch for simba 1.2 on github
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Just checked, for starters __setInputBoxes in C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba needs to be updated. Try changing the __BORDER_LENGTH to 299 and all four of the findColors to search in the following x1 y1 x2 y2: 384, 112, 673, 254 //colors haven't changed but location of the login boxes have.
    Probably more things need to be worked on, do let me know if that works for ya & whatever you get stuck on after (if anything). I'll be free ish after tomorrow, if you'd like to hmu on irc/skype for some srl6 work.
    Perhaps we can define using NXT and update SRL6 with the minor things that dont work for NXT?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

So why are you even talking about tweaking Simba? Simba doesn't need to change? A new NXT include needs to be made. Whether that's using Simba 1.1 or Simba 1.2 is irrelevant (id hope its for Simba 1.2 ofc).
    But since SRL6 almost completely works with NXT in fixed there isnt much point making a new include? Besides to allow for custom layouts?

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

@Thomas; Probably not. I'm not invested in simba or rs3. IDK the state of botting in rs3. IMO i think its time srl-6 got overhauled. That shit is one of the major reasons i moved away from simba.
    Offtopic: should just edit your original post rather than double posting.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

@Thomas; Probably not. I'm not invested in simba or rs3. IDK the state of botting in rs3. IMO i think its time srl-6 got overhauled. That shit is one of the major reasons i moved away from simba.
    Offtopic: should just edit your original post rather than double posting.
    I wouldn't mind an overhaul, but I doubt anyone is going to find time to do so.
    Maybe if Twinki finishes his thingie for NXT, someone could be bothered to write a new include.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information