Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [AeroLib][Color] Borland_Iron_Ores

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Default [AeroLib][Color] Borland_Iron_Ores

Intro
    Mines Iron Ores and drops them in the M1D1 style.
    100% Color. AeroLib.

Features
    • Uses the new shift click dropping feature
    • Mine 1 Drop 1 (M1D1) method used for highest exp rates possible
    • Up to 52k/hour with perfect ticks
    • Highly realistic & human custom click point generation when clicking the ores
    • Simple Antiban available

Setup

- Items

A Pickaxe. If it's not equipped, keep it near bottom of inventory.

Any spot where there are 3 iron rocks in a triangle formation (see pic below)
    Locations I know:
    • Al-Kharid (F2P)
    • East Ardougne - South of Legends Guild
    • South of Piscatoris

Settings

- In Game

Have your camera zoomed all the way in.
    Have your NPC attack options to 'always right click' - just in case.

Set up your camera so that the 3 ores are Left, Right and Below your character.

- In Script

UseAntiBan: Whether or not you want to use AntiBan features.
    MinesOreAmount: Choose how many ores you want to mine, script will stop when reached.
    MouseStyle: Select from two styles of moving the mouse. Try both and see which you prefer.
    MAX_MINE_TIME: Maximum length of time to wait for an ore to be mined. Lower level = Higher time. If you can mine the ore instantly after starting the animation, 1800 to 2400 is good.

Regular progress reports:
    Code:
    ---------------- Proggy ----------------
    |--Script Ran For     : 4:27:40
    |--Iron Ore Mined     : 6558
    |--Experience Gained  : 229530
    |--Experience Per Hour: 51515
    ------------------ End -----------------
    Any feedback welcome.

{ Version 2 }
    -Shift click dropping!
    (due to the above the script now drop ores in slots 1 and 5 of inventory - don't store anything in those slots!)
    -Slight tweak to ore point generation.
    -Added option to change the style of mouse movement: Line 7.
    -Changed some functions out for AeroLib equivalents or better.
    -Got bored so changed most the code to a semi OOP style.
    { Version 2.2 }
    -Added option to increase or decrease the maximum length of time script will wait for an ore to be mined: Line 9.
    { Version 2.3 }
    -Fixed bug where script attempted to mine a rock we just mined if no other rock is available.
    -Increased some uptext wait timers to better account for slight lags.
    -Added another check before terminating due to script believing there's an unknown item in drop slots.
    -Added a version checker, will inform you at script start if a new version is available.

Notice a bug or want to suggest an improvement? Post below.

Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Good Job on the releases..

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

nice

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

The mining part works, but i think the mouse procedure is a bit botlike though.
    Also if it drops and ore (number 26) it clicks on the rock again to mine but then it gives this message and logs out

Simba Code:
    ------------------ End -----------------
    ====== 12:07:16 PM: Script stopped. Reason: We have not gained any experience in a whole minute. ======
    Successfully executed.

nevertheless congratz on your release and those child deseases (dutch word) will get fixed in the end

-Skywalk
    Comeback once again and not planning on leaving

scripts written: [5]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

@Skywalk Thanks for the feedback. I have just updated the OP with a new version. Large overhaul. Added the option to change the mouse movement style in the script settings.

As for the script stopping due to no exp gained, that should only happen if you have either not gained any exp, or your exp bar can't be read correctly. If you have simply forgotten to enable it, that's why, otherwise please run this code to see if it debugs your exp bar correctly.

Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}
    begin
      InitAL;

Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
    end.

OSRS Color Scripts: Borland_Salamanders | Borland_Iron_Ores
    Utilities & Snippets: [Color] OSBuddy Item Looting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Nicely done, maybe you could add an option to bank the ores for profit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaslaw View Post
    Nicely done, maybe you could add an option to bank the ores for profit.
    I wont release a script with features solely intended for farming gold. Anyone is free to take this script and use any parts of it for their self. If they release that, then credits should be stated. If you or anyone needs help with adding your own changes to a script of mine I'm available here or through PM (and lately IRC), but the grunt will be your own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borland View Post
    I wont release a script with features solely intended for farming gold. Anyone is free to take this script and use any parts of it for their self. If they release that, then credits should be stated. If you or anyone needs help with adding your own changes to a script of mine I'm available here or through PM (and lately IRC), but the grunt will be your own.
    Fair enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Only trouble I had with this script so far is that it would log out because it wouldn't get any xp because the acc only had 15 mining.
    Just deleted the line stating the logout and it's working perfect now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Only trouble I had with this script so far is that it would log out because it wouldn't get any xp because the acc only had 15 mining.
    Just deleted the line stating the logout and it's working perfect now.
    Hmm, that's the second person saying that. Since I can't reproduce this, can you elaborate a bit more on the details leading up to that. Does it happen right after the first minute or after a random amount of minutes, are any ores mined in that time, etc..?

Also does the script ever try to mine another ore before the current one is mined? Wondering if the max wait time was high enough for very low mining levels, it's currently set to 9 ticks.

Also if the last post is yours, edit that one rather than creating a new one back to back

edit:

Also run the following code and let me know if your current exp bar value correctly displays in the bottom of Simba
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    begin
      InitAL;

Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
    end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Hmm, that's the second person saying that. Since I can't reproduce this, can you elaborate a bit more on the details leading up to that. Does it happen right after the first minute or after a random amount of minutes, are any ores mined in that time, etc..?

Also does the script ever try to mine another ore before the current one is mined? Wondering if the max wait time was high enough for very low mining levels, it's currently set to 9 ticks.

Also if the last post is yours, edit that one rather than creating a new one back to back

edit:

Also run the following code and let me know if your current exp bar value correctly displays in the bottom of Simba
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    begin
      InitAL;

Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
    end.
    Think it was around 1 min that it would log out after not receiving xp.
    It begins to mine but because of the low mining lvl it starts to click other ores faster than it can mine, I think this causes the no xp logout.

edit:
    Didn't see the code part, can't run it:
    70609345b816a11a3f120d0d5773069b.png
    Last edited by Vaslaw; 02-24-2017 at 10:14 PM. Reason: picture

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Think it was around 1 min that it would log out after not receiving xp.
    It begins to mine but because of the low mining lvl it starts to click other ores faster than it can mine, I think this causes the no xp logout.

edit:
    Didn't see the code part, can't run it:
    70609345b816a11a3f120d0d5773069b.png
    Updated with new version, allowing users to set the maximum amount of wait time. 1 second = 1000, so try a value of 10000 if you're around 15 mining. That'll wait 10 seconds before deeming the previous attempt at mining to have failed. As you level up, you can steadily decrease this value.

As for the test code not compiling, it looks like you have some weird characters at the start of lines 4 & 6, try deleting the spaces like so:

Simba Code:
    program new;
    begin
    InitAL;
    Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
    end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Updated with new version, allowing users to set the maximum amount of wait time. 1 second = 1000, so try a value of 10000 if you're around 15 mining. That'll wait 10 seconds before deeming the previous attempt at mining to have failed. As you level up, you can steadily decrease this value.

As for the test code not compiling, it looks like you have some weird characters at the start of lines 4 & 6, try deleting the spaces like so:

Simba Code:
    program new;
    begin
    InitAL;
    Writeln(getXPBarAmount);
    end.
    Ok ran your test code 1b3035801f304c01298678d9a258cfb0.png
    Also, sometimes it tries to mine an ore when it hasn't cleared the first spot in the inventory ( but will do it when the full inv message comes up).
    The mouse hovers over the first ore, ready to drop but then just clicks on a rock to mine.
    Last edited by Vaslaw; 02-24-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Ok ran your test code 1b3035801f304c01298678d9a258cfb0.png
    Also, sometimes it tries to mine an ore when it hasn't cleared the first spot in the inventory ( but will do it when the full inv message comes up).
    The mouse hovers over the first ore, ready to drop but then just clicks on a rock to mine.
    It's failing to detect your exp bar value. Make sure the bar is shown (the official RS one, not a bespoke client one) and also make sure brightness is highest in settings tab, the script uses changes in exp bar to know when an ore has been mined, so without that info it has no chance to run correctly. Any other changes will have to wait till Monday most likely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

It's failing to detect your exp bar value. Make sure the bar is shown (the official RS one, not a bespoke client one) and also make sure brightness is highest in settings tab, the script uses changes in exp bar to know when an ore has been mined, so without that info it has no chance to run correctly. Any other changes will have to wait till Monday most likely.
    Ah ok, would be best to mention to enable xp notifications as I did't have them turned on.
    This also fixed the problem that it wouldn't drop the first ore in the inventory.

Good job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Runs perfectly but sometimes i get this random error:
    ====== 05:36:25 PM: Script stopped. Reason: Move unknown item from slots 1 & 5 inventory ======
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Nvm, figured it out.
    Last edited by codexfiles981; 03-03-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

====== 05:36:25 PM: Script stopped. Reason: Move unknown item from slots 1 & 5 inventory ======
    Successfully executed.
    Script thinks there is an unknown item in the first 5 slots, so what you can do is either remove the safety that checks for that on lines 270 to 278 and it will probably just drop everything in those 5 slots

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Successfully executed.
    Again, I'm not able to reproduce this. Based on your previous issue with not realising the exp bar needs to be visible for a color script to know what the exp bar says, I must ask that you didn't have an item (other than ore) in slots 1 or 5 of your inventory? If not, was the slot empty or have an ore?

I've updated the script with another check in place so now the script will only terminate if both those checks show signs of an unknown item. My personal copy of the script doesn't have these checks at all and you can feel free to omit them from yours too if you're sure you'll remember to not have items there. I added the check before release so I didn't have to hear how the script dropped someones Dragon pickaxe because they didn't read the instructions. Comment out or delete lines: 280, 281, 292, 293, 294 from the latest script version (2.3) to accomplish this.

Let me know if the problem reoccurs with latest version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Again, I'm not able to reproduce this. Based on your previous issue with not realising the exp bar needs to be visible for a color script to know what the exp bar says, I must ask that you didn't have an item (other than ore) in slots 1 or 5 of your inventory? If not, was the slot empty or have an ore?

I've updated the script with another check in place so now the script will only terminate if both those checks show signs of an unknown item. My personal copy of the script doesn't have these checks at all and you can feel free to omit them from yours too if you're sure you'll remember to not have items there. I added the check before release so I didn't have to hear how the script dropped someones Dragon pickaxe because they didn't read the instructions. Comment out or delete lines: 280, 281, 292, 293, 294 from the latest script version (2.3) to accomplish this.

Let me know if the problem reoccurs with latest version.
    Tested 2.3 and it works perfect now, went from 15 to 70 with this script in around 1 week.
    Only issue that's left I think is that it doesn't handle random events.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

If you're going to use scripts, you should ignore randoms always, even when playing legit to maintain the behaviour profile. There's functions to handle the finding of random by searching the screen for a text match to part of your name, haven't used it since returning but it should work even if no one has touched it.

I left out and will continue to leave out random handling simply because it slows down experience and only introduces ways for a script to fail, think when a random is unreachable etc.. These scenarios can be handled but it's more hassle for zero gain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Nice script! is there an easy way to use SMART with this? I want to be using my computer while the script is running .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simber33 View Post
    Nice script! is there an easy way to use SMART with this? I want to be using my computer while the script is running .
    I don't use SMART so I'm not 100% but I believe that just adding "{$DEFINE SMART}" above the line "{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}" (so between lines 1 & 2) will work. This will simply spawn a SMART client, you'll need to add a PlayerSetup procedure and then call LoginPlayer right at the start of the script, again as far as I know.

Easier way is just add the {$DEFINE SMART} and start the script, when the client loads stop the script, then log in yourself, set everything up correctly, then run the script, it should pair with the current SMART that you're logged into without you needing to add anything other than 1 line.

Although learning to properly implement SMART is a very good first lesson to teach yourself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information