Thread: NightMareZone

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Default NightMareZone

- NightMareZone 2.1 -

[REFLECTION NMZ SCRIPT]

It was an ongoing refinement - some functions have been borrow and dissected.

- Set quick prayers to heal -
    - Enter NMZ (stand in desired location)
    - Optional (Protect Melee) as it will be turned off upon the first prayer toggle
    - Press Start
    - Enjoy

- Initial Rockcake
    - Initial Absorption
    - Randomise Absorption Drinking

Sick of destroying your mouse rockcaking! well now you don't.

Future? I have a script which self hosts - but it needs some work before being released (i am having a break)

Small suggestions i may edit in.

* BONUS spelling typos for your amusement *

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Hey man great script, I tried it out for about 30 minutes before I was booted off the servers (rip 26k). Everything was going great, but it was only for 30 minutes.

When the servers get better I'll try it out longer, thanks again!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barr View Post
    Hey man great script, I tried it out for about 30 minutes before I was booted off the servers (rip 26k). Everything was going great, but it was only for 30 minutes.

When the servers get better I'll try it out longer, thanks again!
    What is wrong with the servers? The script will logout if you leave nmz for any reason.

I can upload a shell command so you can ping servers all at once.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    What is wrong with the servers? The script will logout if you leave nmz for any reason.

I can upload a shell command so you can ping servers all at once.
    Jagex has been under DDOS attack or something, pretty much getting constant disconnects for the past 3 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haven't been able to connect too well, but I was just wondering how this works
    compared to the others in terms of drinking overloads after the previous was finished?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Ermmmm. Well as there isn't a way to determine Absorption left; I guess you could check for when it goes "red" because you have < 100

Basically it drinks absorption random and a random number. Where as the others just tried to drink one every so often - which wasn't suitable.

You could also widen the prayer flick variable alot! as it will now rock cake if it hp = 2 and overloads above 50

It rock cakes to the number defined; which cannot be too low as it drinks overloads then starts rock cake - As you know guzzling takes off around 7 hp until your overall hp is low it slows down.. didn't like losing absorption points while it finished rock caking.. now the timing is perfect, for any level whether 99 hp or not

** Beware of lowering the initial rock cake minimum as there is a delay between the action and hp. So it is set at n+1 **

I have max combat with this script.. Next time i need to achieve max combat i will thoroughly have the self-hosting part. I get lazier every time..

All of it is pretty self-explanatory if you read through the code && remember randomness is the key!.

You can also restart the script at any time.. and it realises where your at.. This may be the reason you're having a hard time following the code. Though i thought it was very simple.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Good job Afools,
    Since the last reflection update the simplelapeNMZ script hasn't been working.
    So this script has been my go-to. However , I think this script got affected by the last update too.
    The skill xp tracker doesn't work, it stays at zero.

For the time being I made some antiban; changes.
    It basically does more

Code:
    procedure antiban();
    begin
      Progress;
      wait(1000+random(3000));
      case random(160) of
        1: begin
        WriteLn('Strength check');
        hoverSkill(SKILL_STRENGTH, false);
           end;
        2: begin
        WriteLn('One tab change');
        randomTab(True);
        end;
        3: begin
        WriteLn('Examine');
        examineInv();
        end;
        4: begin
        WriteLn('Compass half');
        compassMovement(10, 80, true);
          end;
        5: begin
        WriteLn('Compass Full');
           compassMovement(10, 150, false);
           end;
        6: begin
        WriteLn('Pickup mouse movement');
           pickUpMouse();
           end;
        7: begin
        WriteLn('HP check');
           hoverSkill(SKILL_HITPOINTS, false);
           end;
        8: begin
        WriteLn('Right clicking');
           randomRClick;
           end;
        end;
    end;

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uvlees View Post
    Good job Afools,
    Since the last reflection update the simplelapeNMZ script hasn't been working.
    So this script has been my go-to. However , I think this script got affected by the last update too.
    The skill xp tracker doesn't work, it stays at zero.

For the time being I made some antiban; changes.
    It basically does more

Code:
    procedure antiban();
    begin
      Progress;
      wait(1000+random(3000));
      case random(160) of
        1: begin
        WriteLn('Strength check');
        hoverSkill(SKILL_STRENGTH, false);
           end;
        2: begin
        WriteLn('One tab change');
        randomTab(True);
        end;
        3: begin
        WriteLn('Examine');
        examineInv();
        end;
        4: begin
        WriteLn('Compass half');
        compassMovement(10, 80, true);
          end;
        5: begin
        WriteLn('Compass Full');
           compassMovement(10, 150, false);
           end;
        6: begin
        WriteLn('Pickup mouse movement');
           pickUpMouse();
           end;
        7: begin
        WriteLn('HP check');
           hoverSkill(SKILL_HITPOINTS, false);
           end;
        8: begin
        WriteLn('Right clicking');
           randomRClick;
           end;
        end;
    end;
    I will add your antiban suggestion in shortly. Did you set the skill it is to recognise? Has to be manual entered 1-5

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I will add your antiban suggestion in shortly. Did you set the skill it is to recognise? Has to be manual entered 1-5
    I did, unfortunately it didn't count. I think it is has something to do with the reflection update since I have been experiencing this with more scripts.

Naamloos.png

Edit: Added a screenshot
    Last edited by uvlees; 02-25-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Ermmmm. Well as there isn't a way to determine Absorption left; I guess you could check for when it goes "red" because you have < 100

Basically it drinks absorption random and a random number. Where as the others just tried to drink one every so often - which wasn't suitable.

You could also widen the prayer flick variable alot! as it will now rock cake if it hp = 2 and overloads above 50

It rock cakes to the number defined; which cannot be too low as it drinks overloads then starts rock cake - As you know guzzling takes off around 7 hp until your overall hp is low it slows down.. didn't like losing absorption points while it finished rock caking.. now the timing is perfect, for any level whether 99 hp or not

** Beware of lowering the initial rock cake minimum as there is a delay between the action and hp. So it is set at n+1 **

I have max combat with this script.. Next time i need to achieve max combat i will thoroughly have the self-hosting part. I get lazier every time..

All of it is pretty self-explanatory if you read through the code && remember randomness is the key!.

You can also restart the script at any time.. and it realises where your at.. This may be the reason you're having a hard time following the code. Though i thought it was very simple.
    Hey bro, absorption points is a widget and can be read like this (I do it in my private one)
    Simba Code:
    Reflect.Widget.GetText(202, 1, 9);
    ^ That can easily be converted from string to int and utilized for random absorb pot drinking instead of drinking it on a random timed interval. Overall nice script, although I think you could definitely drop the Aerolib include && make it full reflection! And thanks for welcoming me back x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uvlees View Post
    I did, unfortunately it didn't count. I think it is has something to do with the reflection update since I have been experiencing this with more scripts.

Naamloos.png

Edit: Added a screenshot
    UPDATE: As I assumed it was because of reflection. After the second reflection update today it started working again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barr View Post
    Jagex has been under DDOS attack or something, pretty much getting constant disconnects for the past 3 days.
    Yeah. It's funny how they said it was something based on their end not DDOS related, but I'm pretty sure someone just came out and said they were DDOSing the servers.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    Hey bro, absorption points is a widget and can be read like this (I do it in my private one)
    Simba Code:
    Reflect.Widget.GetText(202, 1, 9);
    ^ That can easily be converted from string to int and utilized for random absorb pot drinking instead of drinking it on a random timed interval. Overall nice script, although I think you could definitely drop the Aerolib include && make it full reflection! And thanks for welcoming me back x)
    How would i go about determining such widgets? for other uses also? like Pest Control Portal Health???

<------------------>

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

How would i go about determining such widgets? for other uses also? like Pest Control Portal Health???
    Portal health should be a widget too. I use this little widget debugger from one of Kyle's tuts.
    Simba Code:
    program WidgetDebugger;
     {$DEFINE SMART}
     {$i Reflection/Reflection.Simba}

var
      ParentWidget, ChildWidget: TReflectWidget;
      I, J, S, ChildWidth: Integer;

begin
      Reflect.Setup;
      for I := 0 to 1000 do
        for J := 0 to 1000 do
        begin
          if (not ParentWidget.Exists(I, J)) then
            Continue;
          ParentWidget.GetWidget(I, J);
          if (not ParentWidget.HasChild) then
          begin
            Writeln('Parent => ' + ToStr(I) + ', ' + 'Child => ' + ToStR(J) + ' => ' + 'Text => ' + ParentWidget.GetText);
            ParentWidget.Free;
            Continue;
          end;
          ChildWidth := Reflect.Smart.GetArraySize(ParentWidget.Reference, Widget_Children, 0);
          for S := 0 to ChildWidth do
          begin
            ChildWidget.GetChild(ParentWidget, S);
            Writeln('Parent => ' + ToStr(I) + ', ' + 'Child => ' + ToStR(J) + ' => ' + ' ChildWidget => ' + ToStr(S) + ' => ' + 'Text => ' + ChildWidget.GetText);
            ChildWidget.Free;
          end;
          ParentWidget.Free;
        end;
    end.

Just run it, paste results in notepad, and search for things. Although I think widgets are broken at the moment. See C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\lib\widgets.simba for what you can do with em'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

This script was working perfect for me for weeks now i'm getting this error Error: Unknown declaration "logout" at line 250 anyone got any idea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Nice script ! tested it out for a day (4-6 hours ) worked just fine. Now when i tought id start it up again the script says the hooks are outdated. any solutions for that? tried to find something about hooks on forums but the posts i found were expired aswel :/ anywhere to check for hooks updates ? or does it update automaticaly?

good script btw !

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sjemple View Post
    Nice script ! tested it out for a day (4-6 hours ) worked just fine. Now when i tought id start it up again the script says the hooks are outdated. any solutions for that? tried to find something about hooks on forums but the posts i found were expired aswel :/ anywhere to check for hooks updates ? or does it update automaticaly?

good script btw !
    If RS is updated then the hooks go out of date. Wait for them to be updated in the reflection include. In the meantime, a non-reflection script will work.

Thread Information