Thread: OSRS Ironmen - How many of you are there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Default OSRS Ironmen - How many of you are there?

I was wondering how many people here have ironman accounts, I have an ultimate ironman and I'm looking into making myself a script that mines silver over at the guild teleports to fally makes holy symbols/tiaras, sells them then runs back.

I was just wondering how many of you actually play/bot on ironmen here, or is it just main accounts?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

I've botted on an ironman just once, was a friends account, I suicided pest control because they wanted the gp from it. This was back when I was actually botting osrs, ~1-2 years ago.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

I have a 1500 total OSRS ironman with approx 220 quest points, but quit and started an RS3 one instead.

I can say that playing ironman mode on both OSRS and RS3 is the most fun I've ever had on RS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I have a regular ironman which is retired and a hardcore ironman. Now that the hype has died out for HC mode I'll try botting on it and see how far I can get without getting banned/dying.

They're pretty fun account types but they are very time-consuming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I have an ironman on Rs3 and OSRS. I don't play on them often but would use a script line that for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I played OSRS when it came out, got bored. When the ironman version came out I played again but I just couldn't keep playing, not a fan of OSRS personally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I have a high level ulti that i play and bot on sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    I have a high level ulti that i play and bot on sometimes.
    What kind of skills would you bot on an ultimate? I've never tried that mode so I'm just trying to figure out which would be best without the use of a bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J0rdeh View Post
    What kind of skills would you bot on an ultimate? I've never tried that mode so I'm just trying to figure out which would be best without the use of a bank.
    back when ulti was first released, I only did the quests that allow for easy nmz. So I botted that a lot. Things like fishing, wc, mining are easy to bot on an ulti, because you don't have to walk to anywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    back when ulti was first released, I only did the quests that allow for easy nmz. So I botted that a lot. Things like fishing, wc, mining are easy to bot on an ulti, because you don't have to walk to anywhere.
    Ah, understandable. I guess I was only thinking about skills like Herblore/Runecrafting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I had an ironman ages ago, played it for a while, then I lost interest. Some people really enjoy the aspect of being self sufficient, but I just don't see the plausibility.

Thread Information