Thread: Banned after 6 hours of botting on 3 month old account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default Banned after 6 hours of botting on 3 month old account

Ran some AshamanRoguesCooker for around 6 hours and got 48h ban by bot busting. Account is about 3 months old and has been played legit thus far. Ran the client in SMART. Obviously, now botting is very risky, but would running bot in browser as opposed to SMART be less problematic?

It's unfortunate to see that even Simba is being detected that well. I used to bot a lot in the past and didn't have nearly as many issues.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Sounds like the script is detected. It's a public script that hasn't been updated in years and has been used by countless people.

I personally recommend only using modified public scripts (change it up, add in your own forms of antiban, etc) or fully making your own. If simba was the issue, you wouldn't see stuff like this. From my own experience I doubt SMART by itself results in bans, but you can use official client / NXT client (srl6 would need modifications) for extra safety.

If you're botting on an account you care about I recommend fully stopping after the first warning ban.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Bad luck

Thread Information