Thread: A Long time No See

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Lightbulb A Long time No See

Hi Guys/Galls

How is Everyone ? ,, its probably time i updated some of my old scripts but im not realy playing Runescape atm

After approx 4 year break im back (mabe) never a black mark on any Char using Simba so ive returned although not For RS

I am Planning to Start Wrting some new Includes (reusing a few) Targeting Specificly NON RS Games
    to begin with these will mostly just allow for automating Basic repetative Actions without Affecting Gameplay to much and will likely include functions for "tracking" and interacting with moving items
    theres still a lot of things i need to work out so if anyones got any ideas or would like to help out Drop us a reply here

(will likely be using either the TMufasaLayer By @Olly OR ETL by @Bg5 depending on wich works best.. although eventualy we will have our own Overlay with its own Featureset [Possibly as an External Process utilising sockets for communication])

EDIT:

Created a Group and a post detailing Project Roadmap (will add more info at a later date)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Welcome back, and I wish you good luck with the project
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Thread Information