Thread: "Moving" Coords all at once

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Default "Moving" Coords all at once

Hi guys.

Im botting on an android emulator and I wondered if I could just open up 2 or more emulators and let simba adjust my script to the new coords.

Lets say my first emulator starts on X0 Y0 and ends on 400/600, now my second emulator starts at X400, Y0 and I want to run the exact script on both emulators but dont want to go through the hassle to adjust my script manually to the new coords.

Is my idea even working, using several simbas with several emulators? Does that work, even though I only have "1 Mouse" ?

Wonder if there is any solution because I never got it running with VMs, they need too much ressources.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

This is interesting question. I'll be dealing with this exact issue in a few weeks when I get a new computer.

Something that might work well is to have Simba switch target windows after every mainloop. Obviously it depends on how active the game is, but with many games this should work well. Unfortunately I don't have a way to test it, so you'll have to mess with it yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If the game doesnt have a bot detection method, some emulators have macros built in and allow multiple instances, ie Memu and Nox. From personal experience, Memu crashes from time to time and Nox crashes rarely. I usually only run 2 instances at once, with minimal background programs. For Memu, after one crash, it doesnt crash again for at least 12h (at least for me). Memu and Nox dont control the mouse, but the mouse affects the macro for Memu. Meaning if you move the mouse across the Memu window during a mouse click from the macro, the mouse click will be at another location.
    Anyways, you can run multiple simba scripts but since simba controls the mouse, the scripts would interfere with each other.

For "dont want to go through the hassle to adjust my script manually to the new coords." you can just set the client, next to the color picker.

Thread Information