Thread: Risk of botting (Auto Eater only)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default Risk of botting (Auto Eater only)

So i recently starting with a little simba scripting, i was thinking of making a simple auto eater which eats when my health get's low when i fight bandits, The script will ONLY click on the food in my inventory when my health is low.

What do you think is the risk of getting banned with only this? Thanks!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

I did this for quite some time then moved onto NMZ. It is all about player reporting imo. If a player reports you, chances are you might get caught.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

>training at bandits in 2017

Seriously though, I'd recommend going NMZ as it allows you to be overloaded, you can't be reported and costs nothing. In fact it makes money albeit not a great deal of it but you're there for the exp.

As for the bandits risk evaluation, I'd bet large sums of money on you not getting you banned. Even with reports (very unlikely as people are expected to be afk/non interactive at bandits) there simply isn't enough input for Jagex decide either way. So long as you use random click areas and random value to heal at (even if only adjusted by +-3 each time) so that over time it's not possible to define a single value that a food is eaten equal or lower than.

OSRS Color Scripts: Borland_Salamanders | Borland_Iron_Ores
    Utilities & Snippets: [Color] OSBuddy Item Looting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borland View Post
    >training at bandits in 2017

Seriously though, I'd recommend going NMZ as it allows you to be overloaded, you can't be reported and costs nothing. In fact it makes money albeit not a great deal of it but you're there for the exp.

As for the bandits risk evaluation, I'd bet large sums of money on you not getting you banned. Even with reports (very unlikely as people are expected to be afk/non interactive at bandits) there simply isn't enough input for Jagex decide either way. So long as you use random click areas and random value to heal at (even if only adjusted by +-3 each time) so that over time it's not possible to define a single value that a food is eaten equal or lower than.
    Thanks for the tip guys! I highly doubt that i will get reported. I will also babysit it all the time ( i have two monitors). I will try to make a script now to see how it goes! Will report back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

So I'm lost.. Tried to make a script but it's harder than i thought. I did find this code on the forum:

Code:
    SCAR Code:
    function EatMeFood(DTMOfFood, HealthValue: integer): boolean;
    var
      x, y, x1, y1: integer;
    begin
      GameTab(2);
      if(Damage<HealthValue-1)then
      begin
        GameTab(4);
        if(FindDTM(DTMOfFood, x, y, MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2)then
        begin
          x1 := x-2;
          y1 := y-2;
          Mouse(x1, y1, 4, 4, True);
          Result := True;
        end else Writeln('No more food');
      end;
    end;
    But it seems to be outdated/OR iam doing something. It fails to compile at the "gametab" lines, and if i remove them it fails to compile at if(Damage<HealthValue-1)then instead.

And last question. What is SCAR? Thanks!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psrkallez06 View Post
    And last question. What is SCAR? Thanks!
    Oh god, don't open cans if you don't want worms lol. Give this a read it'll skim over the history. There's plenty of other threads on here going into more details if you're one for soap operas.
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61521

It fails to compile at the "gametab" lines, and if i remove them it fails to compile at if(Damage<HealthValue-1)then instead.
    If you're botting OSRS then I'd recommend using AeroLib, that'll fix the GameTab declarations. From there, you've taken this function from another script, when doing that you'll almost always have to adjust certain things. In this function, "Damage" was most likely a global variable that was filled elsewhere. The function is checking that Damage is lower than HealthValue, if so eat food. So you can declare damage as a Const at the top, then type in at what HP you want the script to eat at. Then fix any problems below by updating to AeroLib functions.

If you want a better reference, look at currently active AeroLib scripts. You know what a DTM is? Without that you're not gonna get anywhere lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

THanks for your answer! Yes i know what i DTM is. i recently read the Aerolib tutorials by "Dan The Man". I just have a hard time getting certain stuff to work. For example i wanted to create a script (similar from the tutorial) that writes something in the debug box when i right click an item. Here is my script:

Code:
    program Tutorial;
    {$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}

var
      Tinrock:TItem;

Procedure LoadItem;
    begin
        Tinrock.DTM := DTMFromString('mwQAAAHic42RgYOBkZmAQA2IeIGYD4r9MEJobiAWAmBGI9zMyMOwG4h1AvBWIjwDxOSA+CsTHgXgPEOdnZDC053gzFGVlMQQ76zEk+JkBTWdkaK6sBMvFepsyEAMYicBwAAAqkhFE');
    end;

Procedure UseItem;
    var
      pnt: Tpoint;
    begin
    if Tinrock.interact(MOUSE_RIGHT) then
        WriteLn('We found the item in our inventory and right clicked on it!');
    end;

begin
      initAL;
      LoadItem();
      UseItem();
    end.
    But nothing happens when i right click on the tinore in my inventory, also the script only executes once. i thought it would "finish" AFTER i right click on the item lol.. New at this haha

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psrkallez06 View Post
    But nothing happens when i right click on the tinore in my inventory, also the script only executes once. i thought it would "finish" AFTER i right click on the item lol.. New at this haha
    The code only has instructions to right click the item. If that's all it's doing then it's working correctly.

If you want it to do more, you'll need to add the code for that. Keep using Dan's guide and ask anything you want to know. If you want code to execute over and over, you'll need to put it in a loop.

Simba Code:
    begin
      initAL;

repeat
        LoadItem();
        UseItem();
      until(false);
    end.

That will repeat the right clicking. Obviously not very useful in this scenario, but that's the concept.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thank you for the help. I will ask there!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borland View Post
    Oh god, don't open cans if you don't want worms lol. Give this a read it'll skim over the history. There's plenty of other threads on here going into more details if you're one for soap operas.
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61521

If you're botting OSRS then I'd recommend using AeroLib, that'll fix the GameTab declarations. From there, you've taken this function from another script, when doing that you'll almost always have to adjust certain things. In this function, "Damage" was most likely a global variable that was filled elsewhere. The function is checking that Damage is lower than HealthValue, if so eat food. So you can declare damage as a Const at the top, then type in at what HP you want the script to eat at. Then fix any problems below by updating to AeroLib functions.

If you want a better reference, look at currently active AeroLib scripts. You know what a DTM is? Without that you're not gonna get anywhere lol
    Thanks for the Benland post, that was a pretty interesting read

Thread Information