Thread: Botting on nxt client

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Default Botting on nxt client

I am still currently botting on the java client but just wondering if any of you guys are using the nxt client to bot because nxt runs so smooth on my pc it would awsome for quicker colour detection. Do any of you have any experience in how many of the srl libraries would need updating now you can bot in the fixed screen layout.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Tested out some of the srl6 functions when fixed mode came out for NXT and most of the functions worked fine due to the interfaces being pretty much 100% the same.

Never bothered to start actually botting on it with srl6 myself. I believe other people have been successful, though you'd need to change some of the critical srl6 functions that are needed but don't work for it. Example

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

A lot of the library seems to work fine, but there is still a ton of things to change. I don't think action bar is working, but most backpack functions seem to work fine. So far, most pop-up interfaces also seem to work just fine. I think that a lot of the lobby functions are messed up. This is a bad and unsatisfying answer, but the answer to "how many of the srl libraries would you need to rewrite" is that it depends on what you really need to work with.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    A lot of the library seems to work fine, but there is still a ton of things to change. I don't think action bar is working, but most backpack functions seem to work fine. So far, most pop-up interfaces also seem to work just fine. I think that a lot of the lobby functions are messed up. This is a bad and unsatisfying answer, but the answer to "how many of the srl libraries would you need to rewrite" is that it depends on what you really need to work with.
    Actionbar code should be working for the java client currently. Are you saying that it's working [post update] on the java client but not NXT client or that it's not working on both?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

I think i tried to the new update on NXT but it didn't seem to work. However, I haven't used the Java client in a while, but did see that you said it was working fine in the discord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

So does oglib work with the NXT client?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steelmuffin View Post
    So does oglib work with the NXT client?
    no.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidity View Post
    no.
    Is it in the works? I heard it was private or something...

Thread Information