Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rucoy Farmer v2 ( A Rucoy Online Bot )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the script is the one you poseted v4, at line 122 i have this: for i := 1 to length(reply) do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I have the same problem as you it only open settings

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by claudim View Post
    Click the color button, then click the red on your health bar, and give me the color number it gives to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I'm getting the same problem. It just opens and closes the interface if I leave the script exactly as it is and am at crows.

If I change Range to Melee, it simply starts and finishes without really doing anything.
    "Compiled successfully in 297 ms.
    Successfully executed."

The color I get for the health bar by the way is 3289807. Assuming his would be the same.
    Last edited by poopyfacenoob; 05-15-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poopyfacenoob View Post
    I'm getting the same problem. It just opens and closes the interface if I leave the script exactly as it is and am at crows.

If I change Range to Melee, it simply starts and finishes without really doing anything.
    "Compiled successfully in 297 ms.
    Successfully executed."

The color I get for the health bar by the way is 3289807. Assuming his would be the same.
    Added a temp Fix in the options in script setup. Set closeInterface to flase.
    Also it's warrior, not melee. That's my bad. I've uploaded the new script as 4.2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

didnt work on notebook. already follow all your step. always click on top left (setting button)
    tried on different colour monster but always start click on top left (setting button) didnt target to monster.
    can you please help us?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bayubeginz View Post
    didnt work on notebook. already follow all your step. always click on top left (setting button)
    tried on different colour monster but always start click on top left (setting button) didnt target to monster.
    can you please help us?
    If you followed my step above your post, there is no way it would do this. If you disagree, post a video please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Gonna try to get a video for ya. It's still doing the same as with previous versions and kinda clicking randomly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

The Random clicking is still there it wont attack my set color of monsters. Is there anyway to attack a name of a monster instead of a color ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Alright, video is up.
    https://youtu.be/rpwdpo7DNdI

I didn't change the colors because they are already set up for crows by the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hi Aspect so heres my feedback on your script. All in all i could say its almost perfect you did a great Great JOBBB 2 Thumbs Up
    The only problem i can see is the use ability skill in warrior,mage and distance so we all noticed that the mouse is using too much tasks to do in your script; well since this is bluestacks is it possible to input a coding by using the keyboard ? because i've setted up a hotkey in my blue stacks, A for attack , Q for Mana pots, W for Health Pots, E for Loot, 1 for Warrior 2 for Distance and 3 in Mage,

What im saying is when using skill sometimes it doesnt click the skill so to avoid multiple tasks using mouse lets try to use a code that presses the letter A as Attack and for the hp,mana pots as well for example "If Mouse Pointer checks if the hp is low then it presses W to hp pots, If Mouse pointer checks if the Mana bar is low then it presses Q for mana pots.

Thanks Aspect <3 (Y)
    Last edited by nubwes; 05-15-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
    Click the color button, then click the red on your health bar, and give me the color number it gives to you.
    Hello, miss click stop closeInterface = False; //Set to false if bot keeps opening and closing interface

Health bar color : 3289807

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956

All miss click =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It doesn't work on Nox App?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I wish I had lots of fun with this working

tanks for suport,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956
    Colour is 42956

All miss click =(
    I get the same it is the monsters first colour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very nice job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ricky990 View Post
    I get the same it is the monsters first colour
    yes, and click only map, no atk monsters =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

yes, and click only map, no atk monsters =(
    hello guys the reason that the script only clicks the map ground is that you didnt follow the instructions, by gettings this error is u didnt choose the eyedropper tool and click the monsters color and replaced it in the monster color section, 2nd u have to choose the bluestacks client and 3rd u should follow the said resolution, please follow the instruction first and it on works for pc version

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nubwes View Post
    hello guys the reason that the script only clicks the map ground is that you didnt follow the instructions, by gettings this error is u didnt choose the eyedropper tool and click the monsters color and replaced it in the monster color section, 2nd u have to choose the bluestacks client and 3rd u should follow the said resolution, please follow the instruction first and it on works for pc version
    I followed the instructions for everything i have the same resolution i did the bluestack thing with the bullseye thingy. i have the exact resolution. I want to bot assassins but it is not working

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I'm gonna have to refer you to my previous post and watch the video. You might wanna read the whole topic before making assumptions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poopyfacenoob View Post
    I'm gonna have to refer you to my previous post and watch the video. You might wanna read the whole topic before making assumptions.
    i did watched the video so i experienced this problem too the bot keeps clicking on the ground because its looking for that particular color "i.e. crows=black" i think the solution is the right color of the monster ,i didnt see u used the eyedropper tool. You have to use it guys to select the color of monster and then copy the number and replace the "Monster Color="Number" " it works very smooth for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

i did watched the video so i experienced this problem too the bot keeps clicking on the ground because its looking for that particular color "i.e. crows=black" i think the solution is the right color of the monster ,i didnt see u used the eyedropper tool. You have to use it guys to select the color of monster and then copy the number and replace the "Monster Color="Number" " it works very smooth for me.
    I've given up on him after he went through the trouble of making a whole video and STILL not following instructions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi Aspect,

Congratulations on the success of the bot script, its working great.

I have noticed in the forum that a lot of people are posting that the bot is not finding the monsters, the error is that the graphics should be set to 'direct x' rather than 'open gl' in blue stacks settings...

Just thought it would be helpful to let you know :-)

Hope all is well, if you ever want a hand developing the bot, please drop me a shout... I develop mobile applications for the national health service so I do have some idea of what I'm doing!

Regards
    Josh/DemonShadow

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information