Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rucoy Farmer v2 ( A Rucoy Online Bot )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Default Rucoy Farmer 4 ( A Rucoy Online Bot )

Rucoy Farmer

What is Rucoy Farmer?
    Rucoy farmer is a simba script for the game Rucoy online, made for the android platform. It uses bluestacks android emulator to run on and automatically farms monsters of your choice.

Features
    • Auto train skills
    • auto Looter
    • Auto Responder
    • Server Switcher.
    • Uses Health Pots When Low
    • Uses Mana Pots When Low
    • Uses Abilities!

How to setup
    1. Downlaod the bluestacks app player http://www.bluestacks.com/#gref
    2. Download and update simba https://wizzup.org/simba/#downloading-simba
    3. Setup the bluestacks resolution to 1280x720 and install the rucoy online app
    4. Ensure bluestacks is set to use DirectX, and not OpenGL (Thanks DemonShadow90)
    5. Open the script in Simba, and replace the colors with the ones of your enemies, and target the BlueStacks window.
    6. Setup lines 11-22 how you would like them!
    7. Target and run!.

Video Setup Guide:

Version 4 Changes:
    • Improves stability by adding 2 Colors
    • Less miss-clicks!
    • Added range and mage functionality
    • Use of abilities
    • Use of Mana Pots
    • More customization features

EDIT
    The new Standalone bot is now out. I will leave the old script for those who wish to edit the bot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Aspect; 03-03-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bot stops working after some time with this error:

Error: Access violation at line 199
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [0]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Yup, there are some kinks I'm working on. Going to release a V3 this weekend that should be very stable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe the error is linked to autoloot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good job i'm waiting for new posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

"replace the colors with the ones of your enemies" how do this? what color? can u help me? thx!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

wow GREAT JOB ASPECT !! 2 thumbs up (Y) (Y) i added u a reputation and im hoping for the next version release ..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Looks as though there is more of a demand for this than I thought. I'm working on many projects right now, but I'll ensure a stable release this weekend sometime. The goal of the next update is to minimize bugs and increase the runtime of the bot. I know adds are an issue at this moment.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by todyn View Post
    "replace the colors with the ones of your enemies" how do this? what color? can u help me? thx!
    Will add a video tutorial on changing the enemies this weekend along with an update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

hi aspect .. ive check ur script eventhough i know basic programming im a fast learner so i deleted some of ur codes which are the check info, other info and change server, theres a problem with ur check loot when the monster drops an item it wont loot it aside from gold it will loot it and also theres a problem with the timer so i also changed the delays. and wat is middletpa for? its causing me error so i deleted it just to test and now its working fine just for farming purposes only . i saw a botter specifically at dragon 1 he uses auto pots and skill and has the great timing of delays. i dont know how to use the mufasa layer so i can draw and put all the maps.
    Last edited by nubwes; 05-05-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nubwes View Post
    hi aspect .. ive check ur script eventhough i know basic programming im a fast learner so i deleted some of ur codes which are the check info, other info and change server, theres a problem with ur check loot when the monster drops an item it wont loot it aside from gold it will loot it and also theres a problem with the timer so i also changed the delays. and wat is middletpa for? its causing me error so i deleted it just to test and now its working fine just for farming purposes only . i saw a botter specifically at dragon 1 he uses auto pots and skill and has the great timing of delays. i dont know how to use the mufasa layer so i can draw and put all the maps.
    I've posted the updated version. Hopefully it fixed some of the issues you were having

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Doesn't work for me, keeps clicking on random tiles even though i did the same as you did in the video, same settings and everything.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ysdsrl View Post
    Doesn't work for me, keeps clicking on random tiles even though i did the same as you did in the video, same settings and everything.
    You must set the color. What monsters are you trying to attack?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

hi Aspect , ive tested ur script again so here are the bugs that ive found . 1, if the monsters position is at the back of the clickable interfaces which are the settings,friend list,messages located at the upper right it will click it then the interface will pop up and the botting will continue but it wont be able to click a monster anymore. 2nd this is for the users also if you chose a color white or any color that your character and the enemy has the same color with you, the script will click your character too the your store will pop up and again the bot will continue but it wont be able to click any monster. 3rd this has something to do with the color again, ive found out this bug at Skel 2 Map, so basically the skeletons' color is white and brown so if you chose a white color ull get the 2nd bug now if u chose brown color ull get the 3rd bug which has something to do with the map color which is brown too.The script will just click the map that is color brown assuming that the brown map is a monster since the script is made to just click and find the color, so to avoid this error the only solution for now is to choose a monster without the same color of the surroundings like drow 1 map.

i havent tried the potion yet but as of now its for health only. are u able to program the character by using skill and mana pots for the V4 sir aspect? im looking forward for your next version thanks so much for the time and effort !!!.

and btw you've doubled the Server Switcher in the Features in your post
    Last edited by nubwes; 05-08-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Did the same thing as you did in the video, crows with color 42956, it just clicks randomly anywhere sometimes opens the menu or player shop, the only difference i see is that even with the settings set to 'always show left tool bar' bluestacks hides it automatically in full screen, dunno if that's supposed to make a difference, also noticed if there's only a slight lag it'll render the script useless.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

hi Aspect , ive tested ur script again so here are the bugs that ive found . 1, if the monsters position is at the back of the clickable interfaces which are the settings,friend list,messages located at the upper right it will click it then the interface will pop up and the botting will continue but it wont be able to click a monster anymore. 2nd this is for the users also if you chose a color white or any color that your character and the enemy has the same color with you, the script will click your character too the your store will pop up and again the bot will continue but it wont be able to click any monster. 3rd this has something to do with the color again, ive found out this bug at Skel 2 Map, so basically the skeletons' color is white and brown so if you chose a white color ull get the 2nd bug now if u chose brown color ull get the 3rd bug which has something to do with the map color which is brown too.The script will just click the map that is color brown assuming that the brown map is a monster since the script is made to just click and find the color, so to avoid this error the only solution for now is to choose a monster without the same color of the surroundings like drow 1 map.

i havent tried the potion yet but as of now its for health only. are u able to program the character by using skill and mana pots for the V4 sir aspect? im looking forward for your next version thanks so much for the time and effort !!!.

and btw you've doubled the Server Switcher in the Features in your post
    For v4 I will make it so that it has to find 2 different colors close to each other before it clicks to minimize errors. I'll also add better interface detection imcase the bot misclicks a button, it will close the window. I may try to include using mage and range in this update as well, along with Mana potions. I'll have it done by this weekend.
    Abilities and kill detection will be next. Thank you for the feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

How can I increase the time between each "mouse click"?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarZ View Post
    How can I increase the time between each "mouse click"?
    I'll add an option to adjust that to your liking this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
    For v4 I will make it so that it has to find 2 different colors close to each other before it clicks to minimize errors. I'll also add better interface detection imcase the bot misclicks a button, it will close the window. I may try to include using mage and range in this update as well, along with Mana potions. I'll have it done by this weekend.
    Abilities and kill detection will be next. Thank you for the feedback.
    is it possible if you can prioritize to select/attack/find the nearest monster? because im having a problem with this if theres an obstacle or if the monster is kinda far or inside the room it will go back and forth in drow 1 map for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

No way to make it work. Bot just click everywhere, no matter what colour i choose. I copy and past the color number, im sure im not doing it wrong...

I tried in zombies/skel.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

is it possible if you can prioritize to select/attack/find the nearest monster? because im having a problem with this if theres an obstacle or if the monster is kinda far or inside the room it will go back and forth in drow 1 map for example.
    I'll work on a solution for this as well this weekend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
    Post your color code. And you did target the client as well right?
    Yes sir. I saw the video so carefully. Ill try again in a while, just getting home.

Edit: I tried to do the same configuration as you did in the video atacking crows. Just the same, keep clicking everywhere.
    Last edited by eliasb1994; 05-09-2017 at 02:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

If Pixels < 5000, we will pot:
    Looing For Monsters
    Colour is -1

no kill monster,
    color colect is very numbers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eliasb1994 View Post
    Yes sir. I saw the video so carefully. Ill try again in a while, just getting home.

Edit: I tried to do the same configuration as you did in the video atacking crows. Just the same, keep clicking everywhere.
    i too, have this problem

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information