Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rucoy Farmer v2 ( A Rucoy Online Bot )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DInocazares View Post
    Sure, here you are

h ttps://youtu.be/bZc4sCY4JTQ

(I cant post links)
    Did someone see something I did wrong? obs. to watch video, must to put `HTTPS` together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DInocazares View Post
    Did someone see something I did wrong? obs. to watch video, must to put `HTTPS` together.
    Looks as though everything was set up correctly. I will have a look at the script tonight. If you don't mind, change the combat type to range and tell me how the bot behaves then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
    Looks as though everything was set up correctly. I will have a look at the script tonight. If you don't mind, change the combat type to range and tell me how the bot behaves then.
    I did it! ... It keeps the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heal Manapot not working

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

For me its clicking aleatory too...

im trying to do a bot too, i drew 4 box around the middle where char stay(right,left,top,under). i tried with getColors(tbox), and than findColour(tbox)
    the result was almost 0% accurate (each 298279827298 tries, one is success)

i think the problem is: if i choose a color: eg: 3709180

the character has around it or inside the tbox that i pass a random color, its not precise (will probably never find the: 3709180)

i tried DTM but the result was 0% too, Aspect, can you draw all the 4 TBOX and check if you can have a good % of success inside them?

a:=570;
    b:=300;
    c:=650;
    d:=380;
    margin :=80;
    padding:=30;

tboxCentro := intToBox(a, b, c,d); //Around the character
    tboxLeft := intToBox(a-(margin-padding), b+padding, c-(margin+padding),d-padding);
    tboxTop := intToBox(a+padding, b-(margin-padding), c-padding,d-margin-padding);
    tboxRight := intToBox(a+margin+padding, b+(padding), c+(margin-padding),d-padding);
    tboxBelow := intToBox(a+padding, b+(margin+padding), c-(padding),d+(margin-padding));

this is for 1280x720 ok?

anyway, thank you so much =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by defaultbr View Post
    For me its clicking aleatory too...

im trying to do a bot too, i drew 4 box around the middle where char stay(right,left,top,under). i tried with getColors(tbox), and than findColour(tbox)
    the result was almost 0% accurate (each 298279827298 tries, one is success)

i think the problem is: if i choose a color: eg: 3709180

the character has around it or inside the tbox that i pass a random color, its not precise (will probably never find the: 3709180)

i tried DTM but the result was 0% too, Aspect, can you draw all the 4 TBOX and check if you can have a good % of success inside them?

this is for 1280x720 ok?

anyway, thank you so much =)
    I was thinking is it possible to make a way point for certain areas and make attack on name or specific colors for example i start at the assassins in the beginning and then go through first floor and the waypoint go to the second floor and go thought there and then go back to first clear everything it can and do the same again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isn't working correctly..... Rather messy code.... Good effort I suppose...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ricky990 View Post
    I was thinking is it possible to make a way point for certain areas and make attack on name or specific colors for example i start at the assassins in the beginning and then go through first floor and the waypoint go to the second floor and go thought there and then go back to first clear everything it can and do the same again?
    Thats the purpouse of the Simba program, you can do the waypoint the only problem is that its hard to detect the color (for Rucoy), i guess its changing to aleatory number, so no matter what color you choose, it will change (you cant see because it change some pixels and for a color number similar to the same color)

ex: you select RED and lets think the number of the color is: 3555
    it has around it a BIG number of pixels, each one contain a color

but its changing to other colors, so the previously picked color (3555) is not useful since it will change to 3556, 3554, 3553 3552, etc..

(i have not tested with tolerance)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Thats the purpouse of the Simba program, you can do the waypoint the only problem is that its hard to detect the color (for Rucoy), i guess its changing to aleatory number, so no matter what color you choose, it will change (you cant see because it change some pixels and for a color number similar to the same color)

but its changing to other colors, so the previously picked color (3555) is not useful since it will change to 3556, 3554, 3553 3552, etc..

For this to work a tile system has to be created to detect position. I could create one. But it would take a lot more time than it's worth and I've been very busy lately.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

What you're talking about is just tolerance, which is super basic, but not needed for this game. Since Aspect is busy, here is another script you can try: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117538

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i cant get the bot to start. something about a semicolon at line 52 but there already is one..?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

I like where this is going. I know there are some others like me that have this problem: "It clicks on random spots in the map and sometimes open the settings button on the top right?."

But remember: The script is still in testing phrase. So give him some time and he'll improve it. Afterall, he's doing this in his spare time, and time is our friend. Perhaps in the meantime, we could use an auto-clicker app to do simple botting on rucoy. You can find auto-clicker apps on playstore, but you'll need a root phone to operate these apps.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Make sure you are using correct resolution, direct x, and setting colors correctly and targeting client. If you feel as if you are setting the bot up correctly, please post a video of you doing every step of the startup and I'll decide if further intervention is required. If people are actually having issues that is not user error, I need to see it happen so I can start troubleshooting. Thanks you very much for being patient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

The bot only works if you align the coordinates with the Script. Target client (BlueStacks window), then check the coordinates and match them with the Script - you'll need to re-size the window to match the coordinates - Very important.

Managed to test the auto-respond function; managed to loot on site; nicely done!

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey guys. Im not too good in making scripts :P Can someone give me a script just for training? Like attacking monsters near me, it would be very usefull. Thanks!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos1125 View Post
    Hey guys. Im not too good in making scripts :P Can someone give me a script just for training? Like attacking monsters near me, it would be very usefull. Thanks!
    Here or here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yea, i know. But my character keeps walking around. I dont know how to do it to just stay in place and attack monsters which come to me. Could some1 explain it to me? Thanks ^^

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos1125 View Post
    Yea, i know. But my character keeps walking around. I dont know how to do it to just stay in place and attack monsters which come to me. Could some1 explain it to me? Thanks ^^
    I don't think Aspect's script does that, and I'm no longer working on mine. You'll have to write it yourself. Good luck!

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58935

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Just comment out the call to the lookformonsters function in my script, or edit the fucntion to replace it with code that does nothing. Very simple script editing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Targeting isn't great for training, it keeps on changing targets which gets annoying. i have no knowledge of coding sadly to edit this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surreallight View Post
    Targeting isn't great for training, it keeps on changing targets which gets annoying. i have no knowledge of coding sadly to edit this.
    Don't really have a good fix for this right now. In the mean time, you can adjust the "WaitTimeBetweenClicks" to slow it down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Did you figure out a way to fix the access violation? I am getting an access violation in the following lines:

monsterPoint := MeanTPA(monsters[0]);

monsterPoint1 := MeanTPA(monsters[0]);

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shimba View Post
    Did you figure out a way to fix the access violation? I am getting an access violation in the following lines:

monsterPoint := MeanTPA(monsters[0]);

monsterPoint1 := MeanTPA(monsters[0]);
    Check the length of 'monsters' before trying to access its elements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My fail is in the number 13 when u put other colour every times i see the colour yellow in the number 13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm always having a problem with line 277, say something about "xe" and the line is completely highlighted. Sometimes it'll make me attack one mob, and then it comes up with this error.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information