Thread: Sharing some information

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Default Sharing some information

I was just banned on 2 accounts that I created about a week ago, planning to put membership on them and level them a bit with the twitch promo. The scripts I used:

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100300 (6-8 hours a day for a few days)

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116523 (used to level)

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116074 (a very small amount, couldn't get it to work)

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115108 (a very small amount, couldn't get it to work)

This is the first time any account I've had has been banned, so I just thought I would post to see if there's any correlation/experience/advice from anyone else.

What's an effective way to start an account?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

I've used my rat Slayer quite a bit for stress testing it with no ban. But then again, I could have slid by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I noticed that some particular areas always banned me the very next day. For example, botting anything in Al-Kharid pretty much guaranteed that I got banned the next day. Of course, I could be entirely wrong and it's just me, but that's what I've noticed after going through like 30 accounts lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Another update: An account that I made for fun in an attempt to get 40 defense with 1 attack and strength was just banned as well. I manually did tutorial island on it and ran the rat slayer script on it exclusively. I didn't go overboard, 6-8 hours per day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

So I've noticed that after not using the woodcutting script in the first link you provided, my new account has still been going strong rather than being banned the next day. Not sure why that is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

You're using a WC script for 6-8 hours a day? It's 2017, of course that's going to get you banned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suburbia View Post
    You're using a WC script for 6-8 hours a day? It's 2017, of course that's going to get you banned!
    Well, for this script particularly, I used to run it for nearly 10 hours a day for a few weeks without any bans. Only until the recent update where basically all the widgets broke did I start experiencing nearly immediate bans from the script. Used the script in the same manner as before and at the same locations prior to the update.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by codexfiles981 View Post
    Well, for this script particularly, I used to run it for nearly 10 hours a day for a few weeks without any bans. Only until the recent update where basically all the widgets broke did I start experiencing nearly immediate bans from the script. Used the script in the same manner as before and at the same locations prior to the update.
    Delayed bans? Are you doing all this from the the same address?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suburbia View Post
    Delayed bans? Are you doing all this from the the same address?
    I don't think this is a delayed ban since I was using the same account for a few weeks. Not the same address, running simba through proxifier using a private proxy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I don't think this is a delayed ban since I was using the same account for a few weeks. Not the same address, running simba through proxifier using a private proxy.
    Where do you get your proxy?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terd View Post
    Where do you get your proxy?
    inb4oversoldyohoproxies

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Is a shared proxy from a VPN provider fine? I'm not sure how exactly they distribute it but it's a proxy that I can use

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Is a shared proxy from a VPN provider fine? I'm not sure how exactly they distribute it but it's a proxy that I can use
    I don't know if I'm allowed to say specifically what proxy I use because of possible advertising rules that this forum may have. I can say that I'm using a private socks proxy that I bought for like $3 per month. So far so good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I don't know if I'm allowed to say specifically what proxy I use because of possible advertising rules that this forum may have. I can say that I'm using a private socks proxy that I bought for like $3 per month. So far so good.
    Do you just proxifier simba or do you have it set up through smart? Also, do you use smart? We can talk on discord or PM also if you'd like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Do you just proxifier simba or do you have it set up through smart? Also, do you use smart? We can talk on discord or PM also if you'd like
    I just proxifier simba. I tried setting it up through smart but I couldn't figure it out. When you run a script and smart opens up, proxifier automatically connects to smart and runs it through the proxy settings you have set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I just proxifier simba. I tried setting it up through smart but I couldn't figure it out. When you run a script and smart opens up, proxifier automatically connects to smart and runs it through the proxy settings you have set.
    Are you sure it tunnels it all through the proxy and doesn't leak anything? When I run it like that proxifier doesn't show any traffic moving while smart is running, but I am able to multi log accounts on the same world so it appears to be changing the IP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Are you sure it tunnels it all through the proxy and doesn't leak anything? When I run it like that proxifier doesn't show any traffic moving while smart is running, but I am able to multi log accounts on the same world so it appears to be changing the IP.
    Pretty sure. I just play on one account. Proxifier shows that the smart application is being actively applied to the proxy settings that I inputted for me, I didn't mess with any other settings other than just putting my proxy info like user and pass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Pretty sure. I just play on one account. Proxifier shows that the smart application is being actively applied to the proxy settings that I inputted for me, I didn't mess with any other settings other than just putting my proxy info like user and pass.
    And you put simba.exe on the rule, and that's it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

And you put simba.exe on the rule, and that's it?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Were you using smart for all these bans?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Not OP but i've used the WC with and without SMART and haven't noticed a difference

Thread Information