Thread: Where did all the color bots go!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Default Where did all the color bots go!

So I have used Simba with srl for a while back in the days, got over 20 99 in 13 different skills using the great SRL color scripts that was available. Now I back back after about a year or 2 brake and want to start botting in OSRS, but all the bot I am seeing are Reflection or AeroLib. So where did all the great low ban rate color bot go! There aren't many color bots out there. I had a very low ban rate with the color bot when I used it, out of my 3 account, only 1 got banned, and now that I am back, it seems rs anti bot system is strong. Got banned after like a week of use.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toxjq View Post
    So I have used Simba with srl for a while back in the days, got over 20 99 in 13 different skills using the great SRL color scripts that was available. Now I back back after about a year or 2 brake and want to start botting in OSRS, but all the bot I am seeing are Reflection or AeroLib. So where did all the great low ban rate color bot go! There aren't many color bots out there. I had a very low ban rate with the color bot when I used it, out of my 3 account, only 1 got banned, and now that I am back, it seems rs anti bot system is strong. Got banned after like a week of use.
    AeroLib is color.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

They got lost in mexico and cant speak spanish :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

It does not matter its color or watever. If you dont take healthy precautions, you will get banned eventually, however i find color most reliable.

Thread Information