Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to distract my mind. Anyone interested in physics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Default Need to distract my mind. Anyone interested in physics?

Need to distract my mind, anyone interested in physics? The IRC has got me down.
    What do you think about Particle Entanglement? Here's a
    simplified explanation of Entanglement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4my4wyUEagc. Do you think it's possible, if so, do you think things like quantum computing might become a reality?
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 02:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I know it's a little pop-sciency, but the double slit experiment is also really interesting
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk6s2OlKzKQ

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

What happened with the IRC?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kizsa View Post
    the second video was good
    Glad you found it interesting,
    Yeah it's strange. No matter what pattern of slits there are, ever single photon leaves a single tiny spot on the screen. It does not seem to matter whether they have one slit open or thousands of slits open... each photon makes a single dot where it lands so we are never able to see anything wavelike about it.
    As these dots appear, they gradually form some basic shapes/patterns. I wonder how it can act as a wave AND a particle though. I guess it's a combination of both, which would make sence when you use the schrodinger wave equation H? = ih/2? ??/?t

(H =differential operator) / substitutions of the form p = h/2?i ?/?x.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    What happened with the IRC?
    Don't worry, something stupid. Cat fights :P All over now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOwl View Post
    Don't worry, something stupid. Cat fights :P All over now.
    Cat fights in IRC?
    That's odd.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

I hope your cat's okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
    Cat fights in IRC?
    That's odd.
    Yeah, through a cat a keyboard, make him join a room of dogs, with sticks, watch him get beatnen. Sure, why not.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    I hope your cat's okay.
    The cat will never be ok cow, his scars remain, he is being silenced, and cannot heal, the obribital mass,
    a quite literal body, full of mass, so much mass cow. Have you seen his mass? Some say, if you search a black hole, a profile, you can see this body, with the great mass. Hidden in a hole,a hole imploding by a great mass, found in a wiki. Or something
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOwl View Post
    a quite literal body, full of mass, so much mass cow. Have you seen his mass? Some say, if you search a black hole, a profile, you can see this body, with the great mass. Hidden in a hole,a hole imploding by a great mass, found in a wiki. Or something
    Wait, so you're fat? That's nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody is different. The real failure of humanity is judging someone on such a thing, or using it in a derogatory way. That would be truly pathetic.

So don't worry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

The literal body, who silence, holds a great mass, desinty and body. This great mass I speak off is not a light mass, as me. I dare not speak more of this great mass, for I feel its pull.
    Some would say, the mass has left a mark. A mark on my identity, and if you search for that mark, you might find a secret iki that holds a great mass, a great iki that holds Pic.y
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

You should make a topic in NOTA board so I don't feel like I'm spamming everytime I reply to this shit. Definitely some things I'd like to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

You should make a topic in NOTA board so I don't feel like I'm spamming everytime I reply to this shit. Definitely some things I'd like to say.
    Ok. You asked.
    May look like spam to someone so un... nevermind. Fancy adding something to the Observation
    I wonder how it can act as a wave AND a particle though. I guess it's a combination of both, which would make sence when you use the schrodinger wave equation H? = ih/2? ??/?t

(H =differential operator) / substitutions of the form p = h/2?i ?/?x.
    Otherwise, in your words, it is just spam.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-16-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm here to report that the great mass has found OnlyOwl, and silenced him under a great many rolls. RIP OnlyOwl, killed by a salty, salty mass. I would imagine, any support & or donations made by Owl to this mass's home will be removed by a dissapointed spirit, because the great mass, he could not let it go.
    Last edited by altctrldel; 05-16-2017 at 03:35 AM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by altctrldel View Post
    I'm here to report that the great mass has found OnlyOwl, and silenced him under a great many rolls. RIP OnlyOwl, killed by a salty, salty mass.
    Your maturity is astounding. How dare you try to imply that someone's weight in any way has any impact on anything. You should be ashamed of yourself. It makes you look like a complete fool.

It is a true demonstration that you have lost an argument when you stop being objective, and turn personal. And like a child, you send out death threats when you throw your hissy fits and don't get your way.

Grow up, and good riddance. You showed your colors, and no one wants you here. I don't know who hurt you, but you won't be projecting your bullshit here anymore. Move along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Your maturity is astounding. How dare you try to imply that someone's weight in any way has any impact on anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is a true demonstration that you have lost an argument when you stop being objective, and turn personal. And like a child, you send out death threats when you throw your hissy fits and don't get your way.

Grow up, and good riddance. You showed your colors, and no one wants you here. I don't know who hurt you, but you won't be projecting your bullshit here anymore.
    I feel you have misunderstand what I have been trying to say the bank. But I do feel that personal responsibly should be taken for ones health, if we are going to have this debate. Are you fat, bank? have I hit a nerve? I am sorry you misunderstood me, I was not talking about anyones direct weight, nor personal apperence, seems my references were missed.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Are you fat, bank? have I hit a nerve?
    Not in the slightest, I just don't have patience for bullies and people who deflect.

seems my references were missed.
    No, they were not. You blatantly turned something personal because you were incapable of arguing on an intellectual level. As soon as you got pressed, you popped off and went crazy. You were warned several times, by several people, over a decently long period of time. Instead of being a big girl and moving on, you decided to start PMing death threats to people and resorted to bullying someone based on their physical appearance (a ridiculously scummy act in the first place) because you couldn't maintain an adult argument or move on.

Grow up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    ... Am I missing half the conversation here?
    I think it's IRC/Discord drama.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    ... Am I missing half the conversation here?
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117523

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The Bank, you're right. I acted like a complete idiot. Sorry. I should have let this go, but my frustration got the better of me. I might have had a point when I first posted, but it just escalted into just flame and insult from me. Again, I am sorry. I looked back on my posts and wondered what I was even trying to say.

Stepping cautiously here, but as far as I am aware, I did not pm death threats. I am stupid, very, but I would not do something as stupid as that.

OnlyOwl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    I think it's IRC/Discord drama.
    Just something silly that escalated. :-( sorry.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed View Post
    I did not pm death threats. I am stupid, very, but I would not do something as stupid as that.
    kWwa5uSo.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

But you are not a mod or admin. Why would I say that to someone who could not close a thread? If I wrote that, I am truly sorry.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed View Post
    But you are not a mod or admin. Why would I say that to someone who could not close a thread? If I wrote that, I am truly sorry.
    That PM was not sent to me, do not play stupid. Do not back-pedal now when there is literal photographic evidence of your actions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information