Thread: Stealth's GFX services - Selling for RS3GP (Reasonable Pricing)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Stealth's GFX services - Selling for RS3GP (Reasonable Pricing)

Hello people,

I used to be on the Smokin' Mils or Smokinelite website and created GFX for people on there for RSGP, and am offering the same for you.

You can check out my work at DeviantArt and looking up "Stealthy4u" (I don't have enough posts for links yet)

I sell for pretty cheap and we can discusspricing, since I'm not sure how much people sell for on this site.

(If you don't have the amount of RSGP or want to pay with RSGP we can discuss paypal payments)

Must have been a member on RS3 at some point

Thanks

Pricing is in the attachment

If you are interested in a design, use this template:

What design do you want to order (Signature, Avatar, etc.):
    What style are you looking for? (Runescape, just your name, other games, etc.):
    What text do you want to have on it? (Your name, a quote, etc.):
    Add any renders or images you want to have featured on the piece (The bigger the better quality):
    What size of piece do you want? (ex. 300x500 signature):
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Im on the fence on this one, but...

Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    Please remember that this section is for trading your botted goods in game for other in game items. There is no Real World Trading allowed on this site outside of the Black Market. Users found to be purposely trying to sell and buy here will receive warning or infraction.

Regards,
    ~The Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Is this not the section for that? I couldn't find a "black market" section. I could have just passed over it or something but I saw the graphics sectiont that said no selling so I posted here instead. If this is the wrong section feel free to move it to the right one or comment where I sould post it and then delete it later.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy2u View Post
    Is this not the section for that? I couldn't find a "black market" section. I could have just passed over it or something but I saw the graphics sectiont that said no selling so I posted here instead. If this is the wrong section feel free to move it to the right one or comment where I sould post it and then delete it later.
    blackmarket requires 300 pc 6 months join date

Thread Information