Thread: Sand Crabs agro resetter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Sand Crabs agro resetter

Unsure if this has been done, from what i've seen on forums all autofighters dont support sand crabs

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Outside of patiently wait for somebody to post their own script here and you finding out about it, your two best alternatives are:
    -Work on writing your own
    -Check other clients for an already existing rock crabs script

I'd personally recommend the first alternative, since learning programming basics can be quite a useful thing longterm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Been on the hunt for this aswell my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Its not that hard of a script to write, there are two main approaches to what you need to do:

Either way your first task is to write code that can tell if the crabs are de-aggro'd something like a sequence of:

'if not me.inCombat()' statements with delay or something... when you know that the crabs are not aggro you have two options:

1) Use RSWalker to walk to a pre-defined place, or series of places in a path that you know will re-aggro the crabs, then walk back to where there are crabs (might need to make a map of the area, use the worldmap in the osrs client with paint or something at the same zoom level as the minimap so that it is up to date... for some reason the Zeah part of the world map on the osrs site is not actually up to date).

2) Walk a number of tiles in a direction from where you are eg. west, then walk back in the opposite direction eg. east. This solution is simpler but you have to be careful so that the bot does not get stuck etc.

I have written code to do this but I am reluctant to share it ad verbatum because I recently had an account banned at rock crabs (to be fair this was with a pretty bad banking routine that used colour and was a little inconsistent, and I was botting for large periods of time on an account with no stats other than strength and no quests).

So my final advice is to manually bank for food or whatever or just manually control the bot every few hours to break up the cyclical, predictable nature of your algorithm.

Thread Information