Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hash1mate View Post
    Trying to run this, getting this error
    Error: No default value for parameter 2 found at line 89
    Compiling failed.
    Which is the line warn('AeroFighter directory not found, creating it now...');
    And there's not a directory saving to simba for me. Any ideas? I've got the up to date aerolib and simba
    This might be a change with AeroLib revision #1 , which sets the procedure warn() to, by default, set the last parameter (WarnType) to "AL_SCRIPT". So either add that as a second parameter to that line, or make sure you're actually using the newest AeroLib (at this point, AL 2.0 Rev.1).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocupation View Post
    It seems to me like the COMBATTIME or COMBATCYCLE one of them seems off, It will click to attack a target, and after i am in combat, it will go and click to attack another NPC no matter what they are set to wait for.
    Those two variables absolutely affect how the script functions, that's why they're declared at the top of the script with the other user-preferred variables; you have the power to edit those two variables however you see fit. I know personally I adjust them depending on my combat type and my NPC target.

Also, the next revision of this script should handle combat slightly faster and more accurately, based partly off of adjustments made within AeroLib. However, I'm working on a length project revolving around an auto-responder to include in the next AeroLib. So I'm not yet sure when that will be finished, and since revision #1 of this script will run off the newest AL, I cannot release an update just yet.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

is it possible to get zombie text file?? i tried making sense of the tutorial but couldnt quite get it. :S
    Soo if zomebodi could help me (possibly others aswel) and share a zombie text file thoes zombies that are in the security stronghold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sjemple View Post
    is it possible to get zombie text file?? i tried making sense of the tutorial but couldnt quite get it. :S
    Soo if zomebodi could help me (possibly others aswel) and share a zombie text file thoes zombies that are in the security stronghold
    Or could i please get links to more in depth guides how to get thoes variables ?? So i could try and actually create my own

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE THAT COULD HELP ON THIS MATTER !

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Here's mine for the level 30 zombies in the Security Stronghold:
    Code:
    [NPC_Obj_Main]
    ObjCount=1
    XPMod=120

[NPCObj_0]
    Name=Zombie
    UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Zom
    UpText[1]=Zombie
    UpText[1]=el-30
    ColI=9608605
    TolI=9
    hModI=0.15
    sModI=0.22

[GI_Array_Main]
    GICount=2
    CheckNotedItems=False

[GIObj_0]
    Name=Arrows
    GIText=ke Steel
    ColI=670304
    TolI=3
    hModI=0.09
    sModI=0.94
    MinCount=30
    Height=20
    Width=30
    SizeTol=15

[GIObj_1]
    Name=Arrows
    GIText=ke Steel
    ColI=670304
    TolI=3
    hModI=0.09
    sModI=0.94
    MinCount=30
    Height=30
    Width=20
    SizeTol=15

[Map_Settings]
    UseMap=True
    UseDots=False
    MapName=SecurityStronghold
    MapX=712
    MapY=155
    Which part of the tutorial are you having issues with? I'll try to help where I can.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Here's mine for the level 30 zombies in the Security Stronghold:
    Code:
    [NPC_Obj_Main]
    ObjCount=1
    XPMod=120

[NPCObj_0]
    Name=Zombie
    UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Zom
    UpText[1]=Zombie
    UpText[1]=el-30
    ColI=9608605
    TolI=9
    hModI=0.15
    sModI=0.22

[GI_Array_Main]
    GICount=2
    CheckNotedItems=False

[GIObj_0]
    Name=Arrows
    GIText=ke Steel
    ColI=670304
    TolI=3
    hModI=0.09
    sModI=0.94
    MinCount=30
    Height=20
    Width=30
    SizeTol=15

[GIObj_1]
    Name=Arrows
    GIText=ke Steel
    ColI=670304
    TolI=3
    hModI=0.09
    sModI=0.94
    MinCount=30
    Height=30
    Width=20
    SizeTol=15

[Map_Settings]
    UseMap=True
    UseDots=False
    MapName=SecurityStronghold
    MapX=712
    MapY=155
    Which part of the tutorial are you having issues with? I'll try to help where I can.

Thanks for thoes zombies

But the trouble im having is getting and understanding some of the variables. for example these:
    UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Min
    UpText[1]=Minot
    UpText[2]=otaur
    Dont quite understand this part.
    Also im trying to make sense now how to get other variables aswell. Kinda new to actual workings of a script in simba. Uptext part was most confusing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Thanks for thoes zombies

But the trouble im having is getting and understanding some of the variables. for example these:
    UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Min
    UpText[1]=Minot
    UpText[2]=otaur
    Also im trying to make sense now how to get other variables aswell. Kinda new to actual workings of a script in simba. Uptext part was most confusing.

Ouh also the picking up items does not seem to work for me :/... when i started testing out the script at minotaurs it worked fine until at some point it is just not picking up iron arrows anymore

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Thanks for thoes zombies

UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Min
    UpText[1]=Minot
    UpText[2]=otaur
    Those are for detecting if a certain uptext is on screen. UpText is the text that appears in the upper left part of your screen when you hover over objects in-game. They have multiple strings I guess to account for inaccuracies in the function that reads the text. Considering this is Aerolib and not Reflection, some times it can be a little inaccurate so having a few different variables to check for helps to account for that.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Thanks for thoes zombies

UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Min
    UpText[1]=Minot
    UpText[2]=otaur
    UpText(C): Refers to the number of UpText strings with a TMSObject.
    UpText[...]: Each index of the UpText array.

To clarify, here's an example. Say you're looking for a ladder and you want to also search the UpText of the objects that may possibly be a match. The UpText you want the script to search for is "Climb Ladder / 3 More options". And because the OCR may be inaccurate, as mentioned above, we'll split that string into a few unique parts so there's a much higher chance our correct UpText will be recognized. Personally, I'd do ['Climb', 'mb Lad', 'Ladder', 'dder /']. In this example I have 4 UpText strings. Now... how would that be placed in a NPC text file? Just like this:

Code:
    UpText(C)=4 
    UpText[0]=Climb
    UpText[1]=mb Lad
    UpText[2]=Ladder
    UpText[3]=dder /
    You can see now the UpText(C) equals 4; the total number of UpText strings we defined. And each UpText[...] is the index, and don't forget; all arrays start at the index of 0. This is why we have UpText[0-3] rather than
    UpText[1-4]. I hope that makes sense.

Ouh also the picking up items does not seem to work for me :/... when i started testing out the script at minotaurs it worked fine until at some point it is just not picking up iron arrows anymore
    It should work correctly for camera angles north, south, east and west. Any angle in between those it may have issues, based on how I created the Iron Arrows ground items.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

How is the ban rate with this script?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nt4rz View Post
    How is the ban rate with this script?
    the ban rate depends on your use. 4 hours a day or less should be fine? (I use official rs client, not smart).

Flight, script works great. I've been working on writing my own combat script and am learning about the aerolib include from copying off of this script. Ironically I created a type to hold color info and then found tColEx in aeroLib was identical...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

Hey hey long time no see old friend @flight,

Thought i'd give your godly creation a looksy. I'm trying to figure out why my script is doing this.

It loads up the script, proceeds to check combat style, Then it toggles the xp drop option.
    Finally it attacks my desired npc and outputs

"[SCRIPT] Task finished" Proceeding to log my account off.

I'm assuming it's referring to my slayer task because that's what im doing. Although i have 79 remaining kills left on my task.

Bit confused any insight would be great.

Kalphite Worker
    Code:
    [NPC_Obj_Main]
    ObjCount=1
    XPMod=163

[NPCObj_0]
    Name=Kalphite Worker
    UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Kal
    UpText[1]=Kalphite
    UpText[2]=Worker
    ColI=1667928
    TolI=22
    hModI=0.10
    sModI=1.68

[GI_Array_Main]
    GICount=0
    CheckNotedItems=False

[Map_Settings]
    UseMap=False
    UseDots=False
    MapName=WorldMap
    MapX=227
    MapY=154

Update: Oddly enough i ran the script on official osrs client and the sript ran smoothly? no hicups maybe the issue is with osbuddy? (That's the client im using)
    Current Rank Supreme Master First Class

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Hey hey long time no see old friend @flight,

Thought i'd give your godly creation a looksy. I'm trying to figure out why my script is doing this.

It loads up the script, proceeds to check combat style, Then it toggles the xp drop option.
    Finally it attacks my desired npc and outputs

"[SCRIPT] Task finished" Proceeding to log my account off.

I'm assuming it's referring to my slayer task because that's what im doing. Although i have 79 remaining kills left on my task.

Bit confused any insight would be great.

Update: Oddly enough i ran the script on official osrs client and the sript ran smoothly? no hicups maybe the issue is with osbuddy? (That's the client im using)
    Well howdy Mr Note! Yeah I'd certainly say the task finished recognition is being triggered by some visual aid on OSBuddy. I'm afraid I dunno what that is as I've never used that client, but it may be being triggered by the "areTalking" which basically checks if a NPC is chatting with our player. So you might try removing that bit from the checkChatMessages procedure and see if that does the trick.

Also as a note to everyone else, I've a new revision of this script I'd like to release here soon, however it will require AeroLib 2.1 to run. I just need to polish a bit here and there.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

What are you using to get the values for ColI, TolI, hModI, and sModI?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jajo123 View Post
    What are you using to get the values for ColI, TolI, hModI, and sModI?
    ACA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hello, i am having problem with this. It will spam attack on monsters. Seems like it doesnt detect combat. Any fix?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gorgelis View Post
    Hello, i am having problem with this. It will spam attack on monsters. Seems like it doesnt detect combat. Any fix?
    I would say your in-game settings are off, such as your camera zoom and/or brightness. The current revision of the script uses a combination of your player's health bar and your XP bar to detect if you're currently in combat. So the settings, as I mentioned before, would disrupt the first method of combat detection, and the second would require your XP bar to be visible and be set to a stat of which you'll gain relevant combat XP, such as Hitpoints or Total XP.

If you've taken a look at those two possibilities and you're still experiencing problems, send me a picture of your player in-game fighting the NPC you're having issues with. I'll scan it to see if I can determine the issue. Be sure to block out your username for general safety.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I would say your in-game settings are off, such as your camera zoom and/or brightness. The current revision of the script uses a combination of your player's health bar and your XP bar to detect if you're currently in combat. So the settings, as I mentioned before, would disrupt the first method of combat detection, and the second would require your XP bar to be visible and be set to a stat of which you'll gain relevant combat XP, such as Hitpoints or Total XP.

If you've taken a look at those two possibilities and you're still experiencing problems, send me a picture of your player in-game fighting the NPC you're having issues with. I'll scan it to see if I can determine the issue. Be sure to block out your username for general safety.
    I tried changing settings. Its my first time trying simba, maybe i need to set up something differently?

Last edited by gorgelis; 01-18-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yep as I thought, your client settings aren't correct. However this is on me as I never stated in this script specifically the required in-game settings for running it. Your camera zoom should be set to the default setting and your brightness to the max (which is standard on all scripts).

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Still the same problem.

Edit: Seems it doesnt work only at canifis slayer tower.
    Last edited by gorgelis; 01-19-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

""DrawTPABitmap(Bmp,TempTPA,clRed);"" Error.......

And... errors...

"Unknown declaration "clRed" at line 41."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

UpText(C): Refers to the number of UpText strings with a TMSObject.
    UpText[...]: Each index of the UpText array.

To clarify, here's an example. Say you're looking for a ladder and you want to also search the UpText of the objects that may possibly be a match. The UpText you want the script to search for is "Climb Ladder / 3 More options". And because the OCR may be inaccurate, as mentioned above, we'll split that string into a few unique parts so there's a much higher chance our correct UpText will be recognized. Personally, I'd do ['Climb', 'mb Lad', 'Ladder', 'dder /']. In this example I have 4 UpText strings. Now... how would that be placed in a NPC text file? Just like this:

Code:
    UpText(C)=4 
    UpText[0]=Climb
    UpText[1]=mb Lad
    UpText[2]=Ladder
    UpText[3]=dder /
    You can see now the UpText(C) equals 4; the total number of UpText strings we defined. And each UpText[...] is the index, and don't forget; all arrays start at the index of 0. This is why we have UpText[0-3] rather than
    UpText[1-4]. I hope that makes sense.

It should work correctly for camera angles north, south, east and west. Any angle in between those it may have issues, based on how I created the Iron Arrows ground items.
    FLIGHT! is there anyway you could make one for the lvl34 red spiders under lumby please im trying and i cant get it right please help! thank you!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lljeffll View Post
    FLIGHT! is there anyway you could make one for the lvl34 red spiders under lumby please im trying and i cant get it right please help! thank you!
    Could you tell me exactly where they are and how to get to them? I've never heard of red spiders in or under Lumbridge.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Could you tell me exactly where they are and how to get to them? I've never heard of red spiders in or under Lumbridge.
    I believe those are located in the Lumbridge swamp caves, @lljeffll correct me if I'm wrong.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...ge_Swamp_Caves

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

He is tricking you! Must mean varrock.. I used to bot there back in the day, very few people who spot you
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    I believe those are located in the Lumbridge swamp caves, @lljeffll correct me if I'm wrong.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...ge_Swamp_Caves
    Ah yeah those old caves. I don't think they have spiders however.

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    He is tricking you! Must mean varrock.. I used to bot there back in the day, very few people who spot you
    I haven't fought there since RS classic. Time to take a trip down memory lane. I'll whip up a NPC file for those pesky spiders in Varrock sewers, if that's what's being requested.

Edit:
    Here ya go, lljeffll:
    Code:
    [NPC_Obj_Main]
    ObjCount=1
    XPMod=130

[NPCObj_0]
    Name=Deadly red spider
    UpText(C)=3
    UpText[0]=ck Dead
    UpText[1]=adly red
    UpText[1]=el-34
    ColI=3949480
    TolI=4
    hModI=0.05
    sModI=0.18

[GI_Array_Main]
    GICount=0
    CheckNotedItems=False

[Map_Settings]
    UseMap=True
    UseDots=False
    MapName=Underground
    MapX=1022
    MapY=561
    I suppose I better better go ahead and release the next revision of this script as the next major version with object-tracking is far from done.
    Last edited by Flight; 02-09-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Current projects:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information